(کیا چین نے روٹ بدل لیا ہے (دوسرا حصہ

Shah Shatranj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پہلی جب تحریر لکھی تو وہ بغیر تحقیق کے صرف ایک مفروضے کی بنیاد پر تھی لیکن جب تحقیق کی تو پتا چلا معاملات بہت آگے نکل چکے ہیں
First Direct Train from China Arrives in Iran
https://thediplomat.com/2016/02/first-direct-train-from-china-arrives-in-iran/

چین اور ایران کے درمیان تجارت ٹرین روٹ سے تجارت دو ہزار سولہ میں ہی شروع ہو گئی تھی . مطلب آج سے چار سال پہلے تک چین اور ایران باہم ٹرین سے کنکٹ ہو چکے تھے . یہ سی پیک بننے کے دو سال بعد کی ڈولپمنٹ ہے . اگر چین پاکستان کے معاملے میں سنجیدہ ہوتا تو کیا وہ ایران والا روٹ ڈولپ کرتا . اس لیے چین کی پہلے دن سے ہی ترجیح وسط ایشیا کے رستے تجارت
اب بات اس قدر بڑھ چکی ہے کہ برق رفتار سے چلنے والی ٹرین جو ایران اور چین کے درمیان چلے گی اس پر کام تیزی سے جاری ہے . اور اب اسی روٹ سے چین کے صوبے سنکیانگ کو ترقی دینے کا کام شروع ہو گا
Way-from-China-to-Iran-via-Kyrgyzstan-and-Uzbekistan.png
Despite all complexities and tensions, China does not cease its efforts to establish a new railway from Xinjiang to Uzbekistan. The future line is expected to run via mountainous Kyrgyzstan and connect the Chinese city of Kashgar with the Fergana Valley in Uzbekistan. In the longer term, the planned route might provide a shorter rail link from China to Iran, Turkey and even to Europe. But to achieve this, many issues remain to be solved.
Development of Xinjiang
For China, the project is extremely important due to several factors. First, it will stimulate the economic development of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. This autonomous region of China plays a significant role in rail freight transportation on the New Silk Road. The majority of container trains from central, eastern and southern China to Europe run via Xinjiang. Its capital, Urumqi, is also an important railway hub on the corridor towards Europe.

Kashgar, one of the westernmost cities in China, could be another junction in Xinjiang. The Chinese government is discussing the construction of two railway lines from Kashgar: one westward to Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan, and another southward. The latter heads to Pakistan, where China Overseas Port Holding Company operates Gwadar Deep Sea Port, and where China intends to build its second, after Djibouti, overseas naval base.

https://www.railfreight.com/beltand...gyzstan-is-faster-rail-link-real/?gdpr=accept

کاروباری اعتبار سے بھی ایران بہتر ہے .ایران سے ترکی اور یورپ تک رستے کا شارٹ کٹ ہے

Connecting to China
Rail freight services from Iran to China have been on the map since 2016. The first freight train took off from Yiwu in January that year, headed for Tehran. A second freight train service connecting Yinchuan and Tehran followed in September that year. In May this year, a new connection was established from Bayannur city in north China’s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region to Tehran. At the moment, there are two possible routes for traffic between China and Iran; a route passing through Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan and a similar route, but bypassing Uzbekistan.

The first route is part of the Almaty-Bandar Abbas corridor entering Iran through the border point of Sarakhs. This corridor was opened in 2011 and has the potential to lift 2 million tonnes of freight annually. The latter is part of the East of Caspian Route and passes through the Inche-Burun border crossing. As Ahmadi showed, this route is a branch of the north-south corridor, which starts in Russia and runs all the way up till the Persian Gulf. However, this line runs diverts east of the Caspian Sea to pass through Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan. The railway line was launched at the end of 2014 and foresees transporting some 15 million tonnes of cargo annually by 2022.

Another route between China and Iran runs through Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan and is part of the Istanbul-Almaty corridor. This corridor was established in 2002 and although traffic between Turkey and Iran is regular, the infrastructure east of Iran is insufficient to provide with the required capacity, according to Roland Berger.

https://www.railfreight.com/corrido...rough-iran-as-a-rail-freight-transit-country/

Iran's Railway Revolution
cv_irans_vision_05092017.jpg

https://reconnectingasia.csis.org/analysis/entries/irans-railway-revolution/
اب جب کہ چین نے چاہ بہار بندرگاہ ڈولپ کرنے کا ارادہ کر لیا ہے تو ایسی صورتحال میں پاکستان کے سی پیک کی اہمیت صرف ایک لالی پاپ کی رہ گئی ہے . یہ وہ لالی پاپ تھا جو مسلم لیگ نون اور سیکورٹی کے اداروں نے ایجاد کیا تھا . اصل میں تو کمیشن کھانا اور عوام کے گلے میں قرض کا پھندہ پھنسانا تھا .اگر اس منصوبے کا کوئی تعلق چین سے ہوتا تو گوادر سے سیدھی سڑک بنتی چین تک لیکن یہاں لگزری موٹروے بنایا گیا تا کہ عوام بغیر جھٹکوں کے سفر کر سکے اور ایک ہی جھٹکے میں چین کی غلام بن جاۓ. بندہ پوچھے ایسا کیا کہ صرف ایک سڑک بنانے کے لیے ہم چین کے مقروض ہو رہے . جب کہ ہم ڈالروں کی پائی پائی کو ترس رہے بیس ارب ڈالر چین کو کہاں سے دیں گے . لوگ دوستی اور دشمنی کی اوٹ میں مجھے گالیاں دے رہے کہ چین ہمارا دوست ملک ہے لیکن جو قرضہ بیٹھے بٹھا ے اس قوم پر چڑھ گیا جس کا سود اتارتے ایک نسل بوڑھی ہو جاۓ جس کی وجہ سے اس ملک میں مہنگائی کا عروج ہو گا وہ حقائق لوگوں کے سامنے نہیں . یہ ہوتی ہیں وہ سیاسی ڈرامے بازیاں اور شہ خرچیاں جن کی قیمت مزدور اپنا خوں بھا کر ادا کرتا ہے جب کہ کمیشن خور سیاستدان اور جرنیل عیاشیاں کرتے ہیں . سات سال گزر گۓ سی پیک کا انقلاب کسی نے نہ دیکھا اگلے دس سال بعد بھی سی پیک کا کوئی انقلاب سامنے نہیں اۓ گا الٹا قرض کی وجہ اس ملک کی نیلامی ہو گی . میں چین سے دشمنی کا درس نہیں دیتا لیکن حقائق کی نظر سے دیکھا جاۓ تو سی پیک کوئی انقلاب نہیں نہ ہی کوئی معاشی معجزہ ہے . یہ بارہ ارب ڈالر کی ایک لگزری سڑک ہے جس کی اس قوم کو ضرورت نہیں تھی . یہاں لوگوں کو سستی بجلی و گیس کی ضرورت تھی جس سے کاروبار بڑھتے اور روزگار بڑھتا

NasNY

I didnt read your first part of this nonsense, if you can provide a link.

But after reading the bull feces smothers all over the forum my very limited response

China's main purposes of CPEC

1. Have a short route to develop Western China and create factories.
2. Have access to Gwader to further develop Africa for the next 500 years.
3. have a port to have Arab oil (Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait, uae )offloaded and transferred to Western China for development. Arabs don't like the Iran Port, for obvious reasons.

It is upto Pakistan as how much advantage it can take from CPEC, at the very least it will create jobs which will lead to development within Pakistan. Also it will give access to African markets and another 1000 things that you can imagine.

IRAN ISREAL USA SAUDI YEMEN SYRIA conflict will be ongoing for next 40 years.
China knows it and has thought around the problem.

So posting old articles have no current standing.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
China's largest oil importer is Saudi Arabia.
China has around $700 million exports to Saudia that it plans to increase in next 5 years

And, I am really not sure if any one in this Crackhead Govt is aware of this or else they would have thought twice ......

Shah Shatranj

I didnt read your first part of this nonsense, if you can provide a link.

But after reading the bull feces smothers all over the forum my very limited response

China's main purposes of CPEC

1. Have a short route to develop Western China and create factories.
2. Have access to Gwader to further develop Africa for the next 500 years.
3. have a port to have Arab oil (Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait, uae )offloaded and transferred to Western China for development. Arabs don't like the Iran Port, for obvious reasons.

It is upto Pakistan as how much advantage it can take from CPEC, at the very least it will create jobs which will lead to development within Pakistan. Also it will give access to African markets and another 1000 things that you can imagine.

IRAN ISREAL USA SAUDI YEMEN SYRIA conflict will be ongoing for next 40 years.
China knows it and has thought around the problem.

So posting old articles have no current standing.
Only this route means CPEC
567663ce808e7.jpg

All theories would be true if this route would top priority. All other things are just a time waste. For seriousness of CPEC , China would had first made a train route.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Development is good but not the debt . At what cost you are developing country ? it is an auction of our sovereignty !!!!!
Try asking this from PPP and Bilawal ...... The answer will be ‘kisi mein himmat hai mere sai sawaal kare ????’....
Too late for you guys to jump on analytical train ...... You lost your chance by doing blind mureedi of Bhuttos and Sharifs .....
PS .... First ask question of debt from Zardari and Nawaz Sharif ..... If you get a plausible answer then do share with us too ...... Only then you get a right to question current govt ..... Otherwise your writings mean only me thing ..... Propaganda....

Shah Shatranj

Try asking this from PPP and Bilawal ...... The answer will be ‘kisi mein himmat hai mere sai sawaal kare ????’....
Too late for you guys to jump on analytical train ...... You lost your chance by doing blind mureedi of Bhuttos and Sharifs .....
PS .... First ask question of debt from Zardari and Nawaz Sharif ..... If you get a plausible answer then do share with us too ...... Only then you get a right to question current govt ..... Otherwise your writings mean only me thing ..... Propaganda....
Ok I have all the right to do what I wish or want no one can dictate me what to do ! and definitely that question is from PMLn and it is not mine PTI responsibility to ask what CPEC means for nation what debt means for nation . How China looted in the name of CPEC ? all this is duty of present govt to tell people CPEC hoax. Even you dont have guts to make accountable flour mafia , sugar mafia , IPPs mafia and China mafia .... and you are just getting away by saying if previous did not do ask them first ? and you would not do anything because ask first previous people ? Tell me if PPP did any type of metro ,orange motorway type luxury projects ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok I have all the right to do what I wish or want no one can dictate me what to do ! and definitely that question is from PMLn and it is not mine PTI responsibility to ask what CPEC means for nation what debt means for nation . How China looted in the name of CPEC ? all this is duty of present govt to tell people CPEC hoax. Even you dont have guts to make accountable flour mafia , sugar mafia , IPPs mafia and China mafia .... and you are just getting away by saying if previous did not do ask them first ? and you would not do anything because ask first previous people ? Tell me if PPP did any type of metro ,orange motorway type luxury projects ?
A Bhutto follower who never understood what a disaster PPP is in Sindh is asking questions....... who never questions Bilawal is asking questions...... ? ......

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
A completely biased analysis which was started from an assumption ( he/she admitted him/herself). You keep on crying for the China-Europe route. Mt dear, CEPEC is for Afro-China and partially an Arab_China trade. Check the amount of Chinese investment being poured into Africa. Your payers are fully aware of this fact.

Shah Shatranj

A completely biased analysis which was started from an assumption ( he/she admitted him/herself). You keep on crying for the China-Europe route. Mt dear, CEPEC is for Afro-China and partially an Arab_China trade. Check the amount of Chinese investment being poured into Africa. Your payers are fully aware of this fact.
It is seven years now and there is not a single word on what CPEC means , it does not mean roads inside Pakistan it is actually the connectivity between China and Pakistan, so where is that when will we be trading through CPEC. Just wasting money on Chinese investment and employment for costly luxury roads? My question is simple either China has come to connect or earn?

Shah Shatranj

I think China had enough of PTI's Government delays and incapacity and have decided to go with Iran.
From day one this project is for Chinese expension, employment and earnings. If you are serious to connect through Gawadar what route you choose first, western route same roads but from Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar what intellectual would waste time and fuel to go to China. Firstly China hadn't to construct our roads secondly western route would be top priority.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is seven years now and there is not a single word on what CPEC means , it does not mean roads inside Pakistan it is actually the connectivity between China and Pakistan, so where is that when will we be trading through CPEC. Just wasting money on Chinese investment and employment for costly luxury roads? My question is simple either China has come to connect or earn?
Of course, China is here to earn. What's wrong with it? we have to extract our chunk.

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
پائی سی پیک ساڈی جان چھڈ
یہ قوم کل بھی بھوکی تھی آج بھی بھوکی ہے اور کل بھی بھوکی رہے گی
یہ قوم کل بھی بھکاری تھی آج بھی بھکاری ہے بلکہ وزیر اعظم خود بقلم بھکاری ہےاور کل بھی بھکاری رہے گی
اس قوم میں کل بھی غدار تھے آج بھی غدار ہیں اورکل بھی غدار پیدا ہوتے رہیں گے

یہ ایک لا علاج قوم ہے اسکا علاج صرف ایک صورت میں ممکن ہے اگر گورے دوبارہ اس پر قبضہ کر لیں

Last edited: