کیا وزارتیں ایسے کم عقلوں کو سونپی جاتی ہیں؟

I Am Mysterious

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
‏عمران خان کو شہر یار آفریدی سے باز ہرس کرنی چاہیے ۔ اس نے کہا کہ اسلام آباد کی 75 فیصد بچیاں اور 45 بچے خطرناک منشیات کے عادی ہیں۔ کیا وزارتیں ایسے کم عقلوں کو سونپی جاتی ہیں؟

https://twitter.com/x/status/1075841367606222848

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
No its Rs 55/km :cool:
adeel.zafar

Well, sometimes to understand an arastoo you have to be one too. It turns out no matter how counterintuitive it may sound, Fawad's estimate for the variable cost of the copter was not far off as it was claimed. And given that the Fixed cost (which is huge for copter compared to a car) was already borne, it pays out well to use the jet. But who cares! It doesn't make a good sensational story if our analysts/investigative journalists do some actual digging.

Maximum Range = 336 Nautical Miles = 622 Kilometers
Tank Capacity = 143 Gallons = 541 Litres
Worst Consumption = 541 liters/622km = 0.87liters/km
Cost/km = 0.87 x Fuel Price/litre ~ Rs. 85/km

Technical Data Source: https://www.airbushelicoptersinc.com/products/H125-specifications.asp

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Claims like this make this clown a social media sensation.

Who cares if crims rate is growing in islamabad.

Chawal ka bacha. Is se to behter ch nisar ne control kia tha islamabad aur Interior matters ko

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
adeel.zafar

Well, sometimes to understand an arastoo you have to be one too. It turns out no matter how counterintuitive it may sound, Fawad's estimate for the variable cost of the copter was not far off as it was claimed. And given that the Fixed cost (which is huge for copter compared to a car) was already borne, it pays out well to use the jet. But who cares! It doesn't make a good sensational story if our analysts/investigative journalists do some actual digging.

Technical Data Source: https://www.airbushelicoptersinc.com/products/H125-specifications.asp
wah yar ek bewaqofi ko ktna defend kr rhe ho ye ek jahil pan har party m he agar koi leader bongi mare to sub uske followers usko support krne m lag jate hai

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
adeel.zafar

Exactly, it may not be too wrong or ridiculous claim, but it was something that media had fun with on his expense :)

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
wah yar ek bewaqofi ko ktna defend kr rhe ho ye ek jahil pan har party m he agar koi leader bongi mare to sub uske followers usko support krne m lag jate hai

:oops::oops:. First I thought I'll share that my company OWNs a Heli that I fly often for business and its flight mileage is actually in the same ballpark, but then I thought it'll be more rational to just show the calculation so it's transparent. Only to discover now, that it is a bongi! Acha! :cautious:

Try reading again and it might dawn upon you who is blindly sticking to a notion! o_O

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exactly, it may not be too wrong or ridiculous claim, but it was something that media had fun with on his expense :)

That's a problem with the lawyers. They are good at producing narratives but can't support them with technicalities on the spot unless they have their analysts by their side.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
:oops::oops:. First I thought I'll share that my company OWNs a Heli that I fly often for business and its flight mileage is actually in the same ballpark, but then I thought it'll be more rational to just show the calculation so it's transparent. Only to discover now, that it is a bongi! Acha! :cautious:

Try reading again and it might dawn upon you who is blindly sticking to a notion! o_O
well i don't need to read again because i haven't read it first and i m just saying that bongi is a bongi if it's 55km petrol or a uturn or a murgi or any slip of tongue and saying not only for pti but includes all parties

webnise

MPA (400+ posts)
Afridi quoted numbers from a survey by an NGO and didn't come up with his own numbers.

But whatever the number is, it must be addressed quickly !

1160.png