کیا نواز شریف کو محمد مرسی سے کوئی نسبت ہے؟

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh bitch please, who appointed you boss here that you can tell people what to what not to do.

See I know your kind very well. You should be glad I even obliged you even this much.

And WTF you want me to spoon feed you, you want me to print the entire deceleration here. Move your own lazy ass a little bit and do your own looking up and "read", something you say you are so fond of but apparently can't do.

P.S : Yes I hate fucking Egyptians, having lived my life among them worst of the worst only second to Palestinians. So even if Morsi was a bloody angel I couldn'y give two shits about him. My only argument in this thread is why are we calling him "shaheed"
I have answered your question. Please see my post 40. Well if you have some ethnic hatred towards Egyptians this is something totally different. I can't argue with someone suffering from regionalism. BYE

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now coming to November declaration: This is the crux of that declaration:
No court can dissolve the constituent assembly, which is drawing up a new constitution.
In the meanwhile also giving him total immunity from the judiciary as well some made up invisible powers that he could do whatever he liked to "protect the revolution" i.e giving he president unlimited powers.

And was drawing a new constitution a part of his mandate? Did the people vote for him because he promised them a new constitution ?

And if he was such a loved and benevolent leader then why did people once again come out into the streets again after the declaration ???

Nobody gets a free hand to do whatever they want to save for dictators

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
In the meanwhile also giving him total immunity from the judiciary as well some made up invisible powers that he could do whatever he liked to "protect the revolution" i.e giving he president unlimited powers.

And was drawing a new constitution a part of his mandate? Did the people vote for him because he promised them a new constitution ?

And if he was such a loved and benevolent leader then why did people once again come out into the streets again after the declaration ???

Nobody gets a free hand to do whatever they want to save for dictators
Look this is exactly the proof of your cursory reading of Egypt's situation. There was a constituent assembly elected through free and fair elections after the revolution. It was that constituent assembly which was preparing the constitution NOT MURSI. As I said in the earlier post, the Courts were remanents of past dictatorial Mubarak regime. They were trying to halt the democratic process of constitution-making because it would have seriously limited the powers of the political structure installed by the past dictatorship. Mursi was just stating the right political position.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Look this is exactly the proof of your cursory reading of Egypt's situation. There was a constituent assembly elected through free and fair elections after the revolution. It was that constituent assembly which was preparing the constitution NOT MURSI. As I said in the earlier post, the Courts were remanents of past dictatorial Mubarak regime. They were trying to halt the democratic process of constitution-making because it would have seriously limited the powers of the political structure installed by the past dictatorship. Mursi was just stating the right political position.
Woulda coulda shoulda. He gave himself unlimted powers with which he could easily extend what was said to be only for two months with with whatever excuse he wanted to. Thats what all dictators do. Remember Zia he said he is here only for a few months, same with mushy also. Same would have been the case for Morsi.

These are lollipops given to people who if they accept them, like us Pakistanis are in for a long ride.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
Woulda coulda shoulda. He gave himself unlimted powers with which he could easily extend what was said to be only for two months with with whatever excuse he wanted to. Thats what all dictators do. Remember Zia he said he is here only for a few months, same with mushy also. Same would have been the case for Morsi.

These are lollipops given to people who if they accept them, like us Pakistanis are in for a long ride.
Bro, you have completely avoided answering my argument. It seems you have made a hard opinion and you are not even ready to reconsider it. No problem. Have a nice day.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bro, you have completely avoided answering my argument. It seems you have made a hard opinion and you are not even ready to reconsider it. No problem. Have a nice day.
Your argument was part of the lollipop given, we will make our selves untouchable for two months because we want to make a better system. No one trusted Morsi to do that. Even if he was going really to relinquish power after two months, and him being a brotherhood lackey he would have just made a taliban-esque constitution.

But that was IF he actually let his declaration expire.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your argument was part of the lollipop given, we will make our selves untouchable for two months because we want to make a better system. No one trusted Morsi to do that. Even if he was going really to relinquish power after two months, and him being a brotherhood lackey he would have just made a taliban-esque constitution.

But that was IF he actually let his declaration expire.
There was an elected constituent assembly and it was its prerogative to prepare a constitution. There was a just a small elite which was in power from the last two-three decades and which was opposing the democratic regime to protect their power. These are facts. The rest is just your baseless opinion founded on some fears.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There was an elected constituent assembly and it was its prerogative to prepare a constitution. There was a just a small elite which was in power from the last two-three decades and which was opposing the democratic regime to protect their power. These are facts. The rest is just your baseless opinion founded on some fears.
Not mine, it was the entire country's, hence they came out on to the streets against it

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not mine, it was the entire country's, hence they came out on to the streets against it
No, these were not as large protests as those at the time of the revolution. There was a liberal opposition of 30 percent seats in the constituent assembly which became tools of undemocratic forces. And a worst dictatorial regime of Egypt's' history was set up due to those liberal fools.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No, these were not as large protests as those at the time of the revolution. There was a liberal opposition of 30 percent seats in the constituent assembly which became tools of undemocratic forces. And a worst dictatorial regime of Egypt's' history was set up due to those liberal fools.
Yes thats why Morsi was forced to withdraw the deceleration later.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
محمد مرسی تو ہو گیا شہید اے دسو کہ گنجا کدو مَرسی

Last edited:

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
27549_67493922.jpg

سورس
Wah!