کیا نواز شریف کو محمد مرسی سے کوئی نسبت ہے؟

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
nawaz sharif aik chor hai or sirf chor ki nahi iss mulk or awam ka dushman hai.. so ye jail main kisi kuttay ki maut mer si

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Both in Egypt and Pakistan army is very powerful and people r gutless and weak in front of the army, the people only can give vote but they can not save them from the army.

Scholar1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
nawaz sharif aik chor hai or sirf chor ki nahi iss mulk or awam ka dushman hai.. so ye jail main kisi kuttay ki maut mer si

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You should read history. Electronic Media is always very deceptive. There is no alternative to serious reading
Not when everything happened just yesterday and fresh in everyones mind. Reading about such recent events is for people who were like frogs in a well and only now in the past year or two have become politically aware.

Like Nawaz Sharif wanted to become ameer ul mohmineen. Morsi also tried to make laws that would make him as some said the modern day pharaoh of Egypt untouchable and immune from everything including the judiciary i,e a political dictator and also keep in mind he did not win the elections is some major landslide, but rather a very tiny margin in the first round as well as the runoff.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not when everything happened just yesterday and fresh in everyones mind. Reading about such recent events is for people who were like frogs in a well and only now in the past year or two have become politically aware.

Like Nawaz Sharif wanted to become ameer ul mohmineen. Morsi also tried to make laws that would make him as some said the modern day pharaoh of Egypt untouchable and immune from everything including the judiciary i,e a political dictator and also keep in mind he did not win the elections is some major landslide, but rather a very tiny margin in the first round as well as the runoff.
Which laws are you referring to?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So it means you don't know anything specific on those laws and you have just made your cursory opinion from a reporting in electronic media???
And I could say the exact same thing about you. Only thing is I don't come here to discuss Egyptian, American, British or any other politics. Nor am I interested in discussing them here. For those I have other places to go if I feel like it.

But I know irritating runts like you won't let go until you get enough attention, so just for you how bout the November Declaration giving him unquestionable dictatorial powers. The same declaration.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
And I could say the exact same thing about you. Only thing is I don't come here to discuss Egyptian, American, British or any other politics. Nor am I interested in discussing them here. For those I have other places to go if I feel like it.

But I know irritating runts like you won't let go until you get enough attention, so just for you how bout the November Declaration giving him unquestionable dictatorial powers. The same declaration.
You are just diverting the issue by giving some general remarks. I asked a very specific question and you seem to avoid answering it. If you are not interested in Egyptian politics then keep your mouth shut on it

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are just diverting the issue by giving some general remarks. I asked a very specific question and you seem to avoid answering it. If you are not interested in Egyptian politics then keep your mouth shut on it
Oh bitch please, who appointed you boss here that you can tell people what to what not to do.
But I know irritating runts like you won't let go
See I know your kind very well. You should be glad I even obliged you even this much.

And WTF you want me to spoon feed you, you want me to print the entire deceleration here. Move your own lazy ass a little bit and do your own looking up and "read", something you say you are so fond of but apparently can't do.

P.S : Yes I hate fucking Egyptians, having lived my life among them worst of the worst only second to Palestinians. So even if Morsi was a bloody angel I couldn'y give two shits about him. My only argument in this thread is why are we calling him "shaheed"

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)

Now coming to November declaration: This is the crux of that declaration:
No court can dissolve the constituent assembly, which is drawing up a new constitution.

The constituent assembly had to pass the constitution and any attempts to remove it would have been unconstitutional. Please recall the history of Pakistan's constituent assembly. It was an elected constituent assembly and because the opposition failed to get more 30 percents of seats. That's why it was demanding reelection which was undemocratic and Mubarak regime's dictatorial courts were using these small protests as a pretext to reinforce the dictatorial powers of political structures installed by dictatorial regimes of the past and which were still intact.

Last edited: