کیا سوشل میڈیا ، یوٹیوب کو پاکستان میں بند کردینا چاہیے؟

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Band karna bhi hai to twitter ko karo.......................Youtube has nothing to do with vulgar content.......................

Twitter is a big source of irresponsible, fake, vulgar content......................If youtube used positively is a big source of knowledge and information..............

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
big big no,youtube is not only for fake political news its good source of information for people from all walk of life,from Do It Yourself at home to even complex problems solution like how to repair mobiles,other domestic appliances .

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Band karna bhi hai to twitter ko karo.......................Youtube has nothing to do with vulgar content.......................

Twitter is a big source of irresponsible, fake, vulgar content......................If youtube used positively is a big source of knowledge and information..............
اوے کے کرن لگے او یار --- ٹیوب بند کر کے کیوں بیچارے گنے چنے انصافی مدارویوں کی روزی روٹی کو لت مارتے ہو ظالمو

اور پلس آلیاں نے صحیح کہیا اے - اصل وچ اے ٹویٹر اے جس اتے لوک بیہودہ مواد پوسٹ کرنے ان - کج دن پہلے کسی نے انہاں دے عاق یافتہ بھرا دی بیہودہ گفتگو پوسٹ کر دیتی

https://twitter.com/x/status/1219119911076798464

RajaRawal111

یو ٹیوب کو تو نہیں، اس حرامی نظامی کے چینل کو بند کر دینا چاہئیے؟
BTW>>>Stop promoting this Haraami Nizaami..... ?
جاہل تو نے ہمیشہ سنے بغیر ہی بولنا ہوتا ہے

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
اوے کے کرن لگے او یار --- ٹیوب بند کر کے کیوں بیچارے گنے چنے انصافی مدارویوں کی روزی روٹی کو لت مارتے ہو ظالمو

اور پلس آلیاں نے صحیح کہیا اے - اصل وچ اے ٹویٹر اے جس اتے لوک بیہودہ مواد پوسٹ کرنے ان - کج دن پہلے کسی نے انہاں دے عاق یافتہ بھرا دی بیہودہ گفتگو پوسٹ کر دیتی

https://twitter.com/x/status/1219119911076798464

My friend, may be you never studied anything else on youtube other than politics.

If you have a little bit of mind, we can teach practicals and higher education through youtube.....................................

Youtube is good source of knowledge.......................May be today have more worth than any other technical knowledge available...........................I recommend student to always go on youtube to search and learn anything and clear their concepts.......................I myself everyday search youtube to learn office and other things as and when required.

RajaRawal111

My friend, may be you never studied anything else on youtube other than politics.

If you have a little bit of mind, we can teach practicals and higher education through youtube.....................................

Youtube is good source of knowledge.......................May be today have more worth than any other technical knowledge available...........................I recommend student to always go on youtube to search and learn anything and clear their concepts.......................I myself everyday search youtube to learn office and other things as and when required.
I never said anything in favor of shutting down the Youtube. I 2nd your suggestion Sir Jee.
I said yes to shut twitter down because it is very easy for people to post the real miseries on the street. And that should never go out at all.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said anything in favor of shutting down the Youtube. I 2nd your suggestion Sir Jee.
I said yes to shut twitter down because it is very easy for people to post the real miseries on the street. And that should never go out at all.
I do not have any account on twitter or any other platform. So may be it seems useless to me...................
But misery is in the blood of our nation...............Rona, dhona...................logon ko blame karna.....................laikin khud kuch na karna........................Its our nations specialty.

Please ask people to do work hard and be content with whatever you have, Allah blessing are always there....................

Daanish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Youtube is the best source of education, much more useful than judiciary. First and foremost they should ban the TV channels,then newspapers, then judiciary, then parliament and so on.....

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Youtube se lakho logon ka rozgar wabista hae... Judges ka kia hae Saad Rafiq jese logon ko zamanat de kar apni dehaari mar lete haen, magar gharib logon ka bhi sochna chahie..