کیا آپ بیان حلفی دے سکتے ہیں کہ کوئی واقعہ ہوا تو تحریک انصاف ذمہ دار ہوگی؟

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
rest is fine but yeh adalat itney ajeeb byan e halfi PTI se kyon mangti hai..e.g. half daen keh nawaz shareef naheen maraingay....half daen keh ehtijaj maen koyee terrorist naheen aayae ga...yeh police se kyon naheen mangti keh halaf daen keh jonko arrest kiya hai woh lazman sharpasandi karengay?... mutlab kuch bhi?..
PTI ko adalat jana hi naheen chahiyae tha...Ik must understand that this system is on auto immunity to eliminate the only honest and patriotic leadership on our political scene...they will do all n every thing to eliminate Imran khan form political scene of Pakistan...this place is only for corrupt and criminals to survive n rule... Pakistan is on the verge of its destruction...

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well I hate to say it but rand house's rand is right, cannot just issue a blanket order to stop the police from working. I think PTI could have drafted a better petition saying that no peaceful protestor should be arrested or ways for peaceful protests blocked and if anybody breaks any law he or she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, or something along those lines, then this would not give lohari court any outs.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ye waheeh court ha jis ne kaha tha k mujhay Nawaz shareef ki zindagi ki zamanat ashtam paper par likh kar do..Agay ap khud samjh dar ho..
khair PTI n court m jaa kar apna faraz pora kar dia..Ab koi jawaz nahi rehay ga.Jab sarko par lashain girein
gi tu phir kuch bhi ho sakta ha.Terrorist apna kaam karnay se pehlay kisi se pochtay nahi..

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
Nothing good can be expected from Neutral courts. Steps in the last few days were also part of the grand scheme to deceive PTI supporters and use them as bargaining tactics with IK.

The courts and military remain oppressive and grubby as ever.

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Leken PTI kay MNA oor MPA ko begher warrant keyoon griftar key ja rah ha? Yeh kon sa qanoon ha?
Punjab ke kesse be court se insaf ke umeed essay he ha jessay kesse hijray sey pregnant hunay ke.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We knew this..Waisay bhi jab azadi k lia nikalay ho tu kisi par takia hi kiyo?
Azadi means k Jo current Gov ha.Jo adaray hain.sab se azadi..Agar ap ki Army establishment.. Judiciary.Police saheeh ha tu phir azadi kiyo maang rehay ho?
Dear PTI..its Now or Never..Sab ander se ap ki azadi k khilaf hain..

Khattak_KSA

MPA (400+ posts)
this justice had lead lawyers long March? Had he given such guarantee at that time.

Did he not ask for guarantee for nawaz sharif will not die in jail if not allowed to go abroad. Nawaz sharif was shitting in his pants in jail and his platelets were soaring when he left the country! Did this justice ever issued contempt of court to SS when he could not bring his brother back.

I only feel ache in my heart when I see army will be dragged into this inadvertently. These images on social media is tarnishing image of all institutions and it will take decades before people start trusting institutions again. I have two brothers in army and they are both so dejected by the inaction of the top army brass to diffuse the situation and call for early election.