کُھلی موت

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GettyImages-185760322-2.jpg

جس طرح پاکستان کا بےشرم اور بےغیرت میڈیا کرونا وائرس سے متاثر پاکستانیوں کو نشانہ بنا رہا ہے۔ اللہ کی لعنت ہو اس میڈیا پر۔ یہ کسی دہشتگردی سے کم نہیں۔

اگر 400 یا 500 جتنے بھی پاکستانی وہان شہر میں اس وقت چین کی حکومت کے زیرنگران کفالت میں موجود ہیں۔ ان میں سے اگر ایک بھی مائی کا لال واپس آ جاتا ہے تو حرامی اچھوت ماں جس طرح پریس کانفرنس میں روئی اس طرح وہ کتیا گلے لگ لگ کر روئے گی۔

پھر کچھ عرصہ بعد یہ حرامی ماں پورے لاہور، کراچی پشاور میں گھومے گی اور اگر صرف ایک بھی ایسی حرامی ماں کا بچہ وائرس سے متاثر ہوا تو پورا پاکستان جہنم بن جائے گا۔

ہمیں ایسی کتیا ماؤں جو خنزریت کی علامت ہیں ان کی شکل اور ان کے بچوں سے دور رہنا چاہیے۔
کیونکہ اپنی منافقت اور گھٹیا کردار کے چکروں میں یہ کتیاں پورے ملک کو جہنم بنا دیں گی۔
ورنہ ہر ماں پاکستان میں ایسے روئے گی کہ اس ملک میں کوئی کسی دوسرے کی شکل دیکھنا گوارا نہ کرے گا۔

Copied from The Guardian

In Ukraine, protesters on Thursday attacked buses carrying 45 Ukrainians and 27 other evacuees from the Chinese province of Wuhan, the virus’ centre, to the small town of Novi Sanzhary, fearing they would be a health hazard.

Videos showed dozens of protesters lighting tires ablaze and hurling rocks at the buses carrying the evacuees. Riot police broke up the crowds and detained 24 people.

The Ukrainian government has planned to quarantine the people at a sanatorium there for two weeks. In an attempt to calm the demonstrators, the health minister, Zoryana Skaletska, pledged to spend the next two weeks in the same sanatorium.

A selfie she posted from her room in quarantine was followed by the hashtags calling on Ukrainians “not to fear our own” and “I am not afraid of the virus, I am with you”.

knowledge88

You wrote about a mother these words

" ہمیں ایسی کتیا ماؤں جو خنزریت کی علامت ہیں ان کی شکل اور ان کے بچوں سے دور رہنا چاہیے "

I am angry at myself that a number of times I responded to you and agreed with you.
I am extremely disappointed in you.

Words you used for a mother tells a lot about yourself.
Can you show your above thread to your own mother ?
Or to your own daughter ?
Can you imagine how many mothers and daughters will be reading your post ?

If you have any dignity then you will remove the above post.
Show everyone that you have a big heart and in the heat of the moment you wrote the above post and have deleted it.

Lanat hay siasat.pk kay admin per joh is thread koh delete nahee kartah.

muhammadadeel

" ہمیں ایسی کتیا ماؤں جو خنزریت کی علامت ہیں ان کی شکل اور ان کے بچوں سے دور رہنا چاہیے "

I am angry at myself that a number of times I responded to you and agreed with you.

Show everyone that you have a big heart and in the heat of the moment you wrote the above post and have deleted it.

جس دن عام پاکستانی کروانا وائرس کتے کی موت مرے گا اور زندہ لاشیں چلیں گی تو میڈیا کی موج ہو گی اور بہت سی مائیں سڑکوں پر طواف بن کر گھومیں گی۔ کیونکہ جن کے بیٹے مر جائیں وہ ماں کھانے کے لیے پیٹ اور جسم کے علاوہ کچھ نہیں رکھتیں۔

تم لوگوں کو سچ کڑوا لگتا کیونکہ تمہارے ماں باپ نے تمہیں حرام پر پالا ہے۔

immii

Senator (1k+ posts)
جس طرح پاکستان کا بےشرم اور بےغیرت میڈیا کرونا وائرس سے متاثر پاکستانیوں کو نشانہ بنا رہا ہے۔ اللہ کی لعنت ہو اس میڈیا پر۔ یہ کسی دہشتگردی سے کم نہیں۔

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)

جس دن عام پاکستانی کروانا وائرس کتے کی موت مرے گا اور زندہ لاشیں چلیں گی تو میڈیا کی موج ہو گی اور بہت سی مائیں سڑکوں پر طواف بن کر گھومیں گی۔ کیونکہ جن کے بیٹے مر جائیں وہ ماں کھانے کے لیے پیٹ اور جسم کے علاوہ کچھ نہیں رکھتیں۔

تم لوگوں کو سچ کڑوا لگتا کیونکہ تمہارے ماں باپ نے تمہیں حرام پر پالا ہے۔
You mother fucker son of horny whore, shut the fuck up and go dig your mommy's ass with your pointy little dick. You have no respect for a mother who is dying to see her son.

muhammadadeel

You mother fucker son of horny whore, shut the fuck up and go dig your mommy's ass with your pointy little dick. You have no respect for a mother who is dying to see her son.

یہاں پر بہت سی مائیں زندہ مر جائیں گی اگر چند حرامی وائرس یہاں پر لے کر آ گئے تو۔

زیادہ شوق ہے جن کو اپنوں سے ملنے کا ٹکٹ کٹاو اور چائنہ پونچھو۔ اب بکواس بن کر۔

?

muhammadadeel

بالکل یہ لوگوں کے جذبات کو ننگا کر کے دکھا رہے ہیں۔ جن کے بچے وہاں ہیں اُنہیں اگر بہت تکلیف ہے تو ٹکٹ کٹوا کر وہاں پر بھیجوا دو۔ ورنہ پورا پاکستانی رنڈی ہو جائے گا۔ آگے ہمارے مسائل کم نہیں اُوپر سے ایران سے زارئین بھی یہ ہی توفحہ لے کر آ رہے ہیں۔

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)

یہاں پر بہت سی مائیں زندہ مر جائیں گی اگر چند حرامی وائرس یہاں پر لے کر آ گئے تو۔

زیادہ شوق ہے جن کو اپنوں سے ملنے کا ٹکٹ کٹاو اور چائنہ پونچھو۔ اب بکواس بن کر۔

?
You motherfucker, cock hugger get outa here, you're CORONAVIRUS on this website.

Last edited:

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)

This fucked head bitch is known hatemonger disrespecting not only a mothers filled with sorrow and grief but he is cursing anybody and everybody who doesn't go with his flow.
I wish he was in my reach, I'd fuck this shemale in the pie hole he barks thru.

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)

اگر مگر چھوڑ عقل کی بات کر۔
اگر مگر میں تو خدا بھی غائب ہو جاتا ہے۔
I wish you were fucked by some mechanical donkey in the head where you reproduce these thoughts. Not only you're dumb dickhead but blasphemer as well.
Remember: KHUDA never disappears, he was there, he is there and will be there.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
In very bad taste reading all comments....the way everyone expressing their opinion is not what you guyz got education for. first of all the thread starter should not bark on mothers but share the pain. I agree we are not well equip at all...till today we are fighting with Polio and Dengue and other germs so keeping the new virus away is best for every nation. the people which are in China will recover over time and China have more money & resources to manage this...the mothers also need to understand it will be disaster for all local Pakistanis. lets argue with logic & soft words.