وزیراعظم عمران خان کا خطاب، الیکشن کمیشن، مخصوص میڈیا پر یلغار

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please do enlighten...

Most City Dwellers have no clue.
After the show of great competence of Mr. Buzdar in sugar and wheat crisis.... our cotton production has fallen to 5.5 million bales from 15 million bales (Ref).
Lowest production in last 35 years (Ref).

Now, it is anyone's guess that what are the impacts on our economy of this sheer show of "competence". While Mr. Buzdar and Aapa Firdous were busy campaigning for Anda and Murghi scheme.... this major sector of our economy was badly... badly.... badly ignored.

We now have to import cotton. Our balance of payments is going to be back to square1. Our products are going to be expensive and the quality is going to drop. PTI's Govt was only able to revive the textile industry in its tenure until now.... but we are being headed back by the timely decisions of Mr. Buzdar.

I wonder if there was ever a superlative degree of a nincompoop and why it wouldn't be called Buzdar?

Last edited:

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
ECP CUNTS including Chief are sold. Motherfuckers should have been kicked out the shit of them corrupt filthy tummy. None is serious and sincere to this country. Imran Khan can’t do it all alone. Doesn’t everyone have a responsibility??????????????????????

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
(i mean the ones on social media and in party). baqi aam awam tou sab say hi tang hay ab...
yeh na shukri hai aur kuch nahi i mean musharraf se tang jab ke mehngai kum thi tab bhi,ppp se tang,pmln se tang, ab pti se toi behter hai kisi aur country settle hojaye ya media ko banned laga dia jaye. 90's mai media controlled tha tou country khushaal tha,sab khush thai, yaha jo media ko paisa khela dei wo aus ki boli bolnay lag jata hai(confirmed from a guy working in media house).

saudia, dubai, china, turkey, iran etc media controlled hai even in india mai bhi.

kia pata buzdar ke ihelaf bhi aesi liye kar rahay ho ke aus ne kabza mafia per hath dala aur phir mafia ne media ko paisa dia hoo. I mean kia buzdar ne model town jesa waqiya kardia? from day 1 media pichey par gaya buzdar ke kuch tou garbar hai.

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
oay Raja dahir sharam ker nokeri pki na ker.

kia saboot chaheay tujay Ali Gilani , zardari , nasir shah ke vedio per b koi action nahi??????

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After getting vote of confidence Khan should disolve ECP and send current administration to jails. Then he should seek SC help to bring a new body for elections.

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
Mei youthio ko yaad dilaa doon. Ek quami idaray pr tanqeed kyoun ki jaa rehi hai. Kiya ECP ne dictation nahi lii .

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Election commission is even not aware of of its duties.

Election commission response is

" Born, study, get kids and die"

Kia jahil log beth gaye hain election commission main. Your job is to stop wrong practices and cut the ways for wrong practices.

Election commission has supported wrong practices and even favored.

Sohail Shuja

The response in itself was lame, and politically worded.

What is the ECP doing about the bribe videos? anything? nothing?
Like it or not.... but IK lost on purpose. There was no better way to kick out Hafeez Sheikh. Next thing.... ECP is going to be overhauled before the next elections. Rest assured. I can see it coming very soon. IK is buying in the public backup. This time... I think he has played a master stroke. You will see the outcome of the vote of confidence as well.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Like it or not.... but IK lost on purpose. There was no better way to kick out Hafeez Sheikh. Next thing.... ECP is going to be overhauled before the next elections. Rest assured. I can see it coming very soon. IK is buying in the public backup. This time... I think he has played a master stroke. You will see the outcome of the vote of confidence as well.
Thats a surprising 'accusation'. As a member of the financial community, I can safely say that majority of the fair minded people in the industry agree that Hafeez Sheikh has done well with the economy. PMIK knows that as well....so not sure why he would want to get rid of Hafeez Sheikh, that too in such a risky manner. PDM has played politics by cherry picking on issues like cheeni ata...but everyone knows, thats not all there is to the economy.

Vote of confidence wont be an issue for PMIK. He will win that. But govt will be a lame duck in the senate, and will have to rely on ordinances.....not a comfortable position to be in. Plus, the likelihood of having YRG as the senate chairman will result in daily useless sessions being conducted just to malign the govt. Add to that, the weekly mela of PDM will be an annoying factor.

Sohail Shuja

Thats a surprising 'accusation'. As a member of the financial community, I can safely say that majority of the fair minded people in the industry agree that Hafeez Sheikh has done well with the economy. PMIK knows that as well....so not sure why he would want to get rid of Hafeez Sheikh, that too in such a risky manner. PDM has played politics by cherry picking on issues like cheeni ata...but everyone knows, thats not all there is to the economy.
I don't know whom you are calling the majority in the industry. Hafeez Sheikh's policies had been a major factor in the downturn of our economy. The only people who had been trying to undo the bad impacts are Razak Dawood and Hammad Azhar so far.

Hafeez Sheikh's policy had been the recovery of IMF's oney through austerity.... and that too at the expense of raising taxes on commodities, banking and other asset transactions, increasing duties and levies. Can you name a few good moves by him that really got Pakistan's economy going in the right direction?

It is true that when IK changed Asad Umar, I supported the decision, but... when this new man came in... I recalled how it feels like being out of the pan and into the fire.

Vote of confidence wont be an issue for PMIK. He will win that. But govt will be a lame duck in the senate, and will have to rely on ordinances.....not a comfortable position to be in. Plus, the likelihood of having YRG as the senate chairman will result in daily useless sessions being conducted just to malign the govt. Add to that, the weekly mela of PDM will be an annoying factor.
Agree. This will be another slap on the face of Hafeez Sheikh that people have not lost confidence on IK but him. Moreover, it will be a kick on the B*tts of the PDM as well. A lion lives as a lion and roars like the ruler!

PPP has shaken hands with the "establishment". Just recall these incidents and you will be able to connect the dots....

1- PDM Jalsa Karachi... arrest of Capt Safdar.... Bajwa taking notice on the call of Bilawaja Bhutto.... kicks out two Colonels.

2- PPP taking u-turn on resignations.

3- Launch of Aseefa Bhutto at Multan. Disgracing PMLN.

4- PPP taking lead in PDM and being the biggest downgrading agent.

So, if there is a matter of real public and state interest.... YRG will do as being told. No worries for now. Plus the Senate runs on votes. PTI still has its lead there and there are independent senators as well. They will be able to get through (IA). Hope for good.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Like it or not.... but IK lost on purpose. There was no better way to kick out Hafeez Sheikh.
Man you come up with the wildest conspiracy theories!

56401989.jpg

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I don't know whom you are calling the majority in the industry. Hafeez Sheikh's policies had been a major factor in the downturn of our economy. The only people who had been trying to undo the bad impacts are Razak Dawood and Hammad Azhar so far.

Hafeez Sheikh's policy had been the recovery of IMF's oney through austerity.... and that too at the expense of raising taxes on commodities, banking and other asset transactions, increasing duties and levies. Can you name a few good moves by him that really got Pakistan's economy going in the right direction?

It is true that when IK changed Asad Umar, I supported the decision, but... when this new man came in... I recalled how it feels like being out of the pan and into the fire.

Agree. This will be another slap on the face of Hafeez Sheikh that people have not lost confidence on IK but him. Moreover, it will be a kick on the B*tts of the PDM as well. A lion lives as a lion and roars like the ruler!

PPP has shaken hands with the "establishment". Just recall these incidents and you will be able to connect the dots....

1- PDM Jalsa Karachi... arrest of Capt Safdar.... Bajwa taking notice on the call of Bilawaja Bhutto.... kicks out two Colonels.

2- PPP taking u-turn on resignations.

3- Launch of Aseefa Bhutto at Multan. Disgracing PMLN.

4- PPP taking lead in PDM and being the biggest downgrading agent.

So, if there is a matter of real public and state interest.... YRG will do as being told. No worries for now. Plus the Senate runs on votes. PTI still has its lead there and there are independent senators as well. They will be able to get through (IA). Hope for good.

After the show of great competence of Mr. Buzdar in sugar and wheat crisis.... our cotton production has fallen to 5.5 million bales from 15 million bales (Ref).
Lowest production in last 35 years (Ref).

Now, it is anyone's guess that what are the impacts on our economy of this sheer show of "competence". While Mr. Buzdar and Aapa Firdous were busy campaigning for Anda and Murghi scheme.... this major sector of our economy was badly... badly.... badly ignored.

We now have to import cotton. Our balance of payments is going to be back to square1. Our products are going to be expensive and the quality is going to drop. PTI's Govt was only able to revive the textile industry in its tenure until now.... but we are being headed back by the timely decisions of Mr. Buzdar.

I wonder if there was ever a superlative degree of a nincompoop and why it wouldn't be called Buzdar?

At a loss as to how one can blame Buzdar???