کراچی پورٹ پر متوقع کام۔۔خوبصورت۔۔

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wow beautiful concept make Pakistan Great. PTI will finish this tremendous beautification project.

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do you really think, it matters what you think and I will explain myself to you? WakeUp
Sure. Stable Pakistan is in the best interest of India as our beloved PM Modi said in the past. We all Indian believe in that so we are concern about everything happening in Pakistan!
I want to visit the place where my parents and grand parents were born one day but I can't because its filled with terrorists.

jani1

Sure. Stable Pakistan is in the best interest of India as our beloved PM Modi said in the past. We all Indian believe in that so we are concern about everything happening in Pakistan!
I want to visit the place where my parents and grand parents were born one day but I can't because its filled with terrorists.

۔..wonder how a follower /lover / s lickr of Terrorist Modi can call others a terrorist...

profiler

MPA (400+ posts)
When you say terrorists you mean kulbhushan jadhav, Modi - who is responsible for the massacre of Muslims and openly admitted India's role in Killing of Bengali Muslims, covert operations in Afghanistan, Dreaming about separation of Baluchistan last but not least Killing of the Kashmiris.

jani1

Stop talking to yourself, Participate in debate lol

Do not worry...someday we will let U visit this precious and beautiful land..once U become human..till thn watch ths pics...
n learn to respect...neighbors....women n children...

BpYENCuIcAAiFbw.jpg

DKzOcm5XoAAsP9W.jpg

DkEQN8MW0AYBrK4.jpg

C27v68JW8AELEnj.jpg

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
When you say terrorists you mean kulbhushan jadhav, Modi - who is responsible for the massacre of Muslims and openly admitted India's role in Killing of Bengali Muslims, covert operations in Afghanistan, Dreaming about separation of Baluchistan last but not least Killing of the Kashmiris.

I know Google's CEO is Indian so most Pakistani wants to avoid it but please use google and you will find the fact. Pakistani has killed more Muslims than any other country in the world!

Indian bashing could only work in Pak forums but not internationally ! Trust me ,Nobody is buying what you say in western world. Before you call Modi a terrorist, why don’t you look within and find out who is really responsible for destruction of Pakistan. Please be neutral and think wise. Your arguments should be balanced not biased!

profiler

MPA (400+ posts)
I know Google's CEO is Indian so most Pakistani wants to avoid it but please use google and you will find the fact. Pakistani has killed more Muslims than any other country in the world!

Indian bashing could only work in Pak forums but not internationally ! Trust me ,Nobody is buying what you say in western world. Before you call Modi a terrorist, why don’t you look within and find out who is really responsible for destruction of Pakistan. Please be neutral and think wise. Your arguments should be balanced not biased!
Why would I bash India, Problem is mentality like yours. Who take moral high ground after killing a generation of Sikhs, suppressing Dalits and then you have the audacity to tell others that they are wrong, why do not you solve your own problems i,e mass suicides of your farmers. You think that changing the names of the roads and demolition of the mosque can bring you the glory of Ashoka's Empire then good luck with that. Wake up from this superiority complex and accept that Pakistan is a reality and always would be, Insahallah. Spewing venom in forums, making youtube videos against Pakistan, making propaganda movies would not change this. Sooner you realize this, better you would feel. You would not feel the compulsion to go to the forums like this and leaving comments full of hatred with the sense of grandiosity.

Last edited:

profiler

MPA (400+ posts)
Has that same Google's CEO told you how to use it? Rest of the post is not from Pakistani sites, check yourself. Google this - Human Rights violations in India - you will find more. Problem is, RSS does not control the whole web. Otherwise, they would replace the word of India with Pakistan in below-mentioned articles.

From human rights watchdog:
Under the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party government, pro-BJP vigilantes have committed violence against religious minorities, marginalized communities, and critics of the government. The failure of authorities to investigate attacks, while promoting Hindu supremacy and ultra-nationalism, has further encouraged violence. Supreme court rulings in 2017 strengthened fundamental rights, equal rights for women, and accountability for security force violations. However, security forces continue to commit arbitrary arrests, torture, and extrajudicial killings with impunity. New laws and policies aimed at justice for sexual violence survivors have not ended barriers to reporting such crimes. Foreign funding regulations are used to target nongovernmental organizations critical of the government.

https://www.hrw.org/india
Human rights violation in India
By Ankita Agarwal on May 13, 2011

All forms of media these days seem to be flooded with human rights issues and debates. When we say human rights, they refer to those rights which are inherent to all human beings irrespective of caste, color, sex, nationality, religion, ethnic origin, language or any other factor. Some of the human rights include right to freedom from torture, freedom from slavery, right to security, education, work, marry, and right to equality before the law etc.
Human rights violations
These rights are fundamental to every human being but still there are several occurrences of human rights violations in India which create a need for some authority to regulate such issues. In India, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) is the authority responsible for regulating such issues. But the situation is alarming and human rights violation is a serious matter which needs immediate action. Issues like child labor, dowry, harassment, rape, workplace exploitation, and custodial deaths have become an everyday affair.
The alarm
Latest statistics of NHRC has revealed that Uttar Pradesh tops among all the states for maximum number of human rights violation complaints followed by the country’s capital Delhi. In most cases of human rights violation, the victims hesitate to raise a voice and file petition in court because of the slow pace of justice in our country and even when the case is filed, in most cases the authorities are helpless to take any actions against the culprit because of lack of proofs. The situation is worse and cannot be improved unless the citizens themselves co-operate with the authorities.
References
https://www.projectguru.in/publications/human-rights-violation-in-india/

Last edited:

jani1

Why would I bash India, Problem is mentality like yours. Who take moral high ground after killing a generation of Sikhs, suppressing Dalits and then you have the audacity to tell others that they are wrong, why do not you solve your own problems i,e mass suicides of your farmers. You think that changing the names of the roads and demolition of the mosque can bring you the glory of Ashoka's Empire then good luck with that. Wake up from this superiority complex and accept that Pakistan is a reality and always would be, Insahallah. Spewing venom in forums, making youtube videos against Pakistan, making propaganda movies would not change this. Sooner you will realize this, better you would feel. You would not feel the compulsion to go to the forums like this and leaving comments full of hatred with the sense of grandiosity.

اس کی پھاڑ کے رکھ دی۔۔۔ شاباش ۔۔
اس کے بعد والی پوسٹ پر تو اسے دوبارہ یہاں منہ نہیں دکھانا چاہیئے۔۔

مگر بے غیرتوں کا کیا ۔۔۔