کراچی: سانحہ بلدیہ فیکٹری کو7 سال گزر گئے

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
سانحہ بلدیہ کو 7 سال گزر گئے ہیں لیکن انسداد دہشت گردی کی عدالت میں زیر سماعت سانحہ بلدیہ فیکٹری آتشزدگی کا مقدمہ انجام کو نہ پہنچ سکا، 256 افراد کے اہل خانہ آج بھی انصاف کے منتظر ہیں۔

678515_1372953_baldiafactory_updates.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
All murderer mafias have joined hands. therefore there will be no reults of this tragedy. I mean administration, justices and murderers are friends?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It will be conspiracy against democracy if culprits brought to justice in such cases.

Okara

That is why courts are waiting for all culprits to die of natural causes so that they don't have to hang any one.
My friend we have two NAB courts. If we make u Judge of one court how many cases u can dispose off if u are working 24/7?
Who is responsible to recruit judges for empty courts?

Saboo

My friend we have two NAB courts. If we make u Judge of one court how many cases u can dispose off if u are working 24/7?
Who is responsible to recruit judges for empty courts?
I don't think it is the problem of empty courts and recruiting more judges? The problem to dispose off cases like Baldia Factory Fire and Model town is that they are politically motivated and the judges have no guts to settle them and punish the culprits.
Hahaha if you make me a judge, my first and foremost job would to not let
any one , specially Nani420, to make videos while I am having fun.... ?

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think it is the problem of empty courts and recruiting more judges? The problem to dispose off cases like Baldia Factory Fire and Model town is that they are politically motivated and the judges have no guts to settle them and punish the culprits.
I WISH YOU SHOULD BE A JUDGE

Okara

Who Put Shareefs and Zardaris behind bars if not Judges? Keep in mind there is something called persecution which is responsibility of government.
Please remove Naeem Bukhari from the equation, can we expect Shareefs be convicted?
Is there a Judge stopping government to remove AC of a convict?
Its very easy to judges but prosecution/government should equally blame for this?
Recently a Lawyer slapped a lady police officer. Our government treated this as a private matter of Lawyer vs Lady Police instead of Lawyer vs state but our government is happy to hide behind lawyers body.