کتنی اچھی بیک گراؤنڈ میوزیک بج رہی ہے عمران خان کے انسٹاگرام میں

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you busy Sir or it is too difficult to put 20 billions dollar thing together in simple words for my simple mind.

Yes busy due to Muharram Majalis and Jaloos. But if my response to you can play a part in early release of NS from jail I can spare some time for my brother.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry no problem brother. I never thought so. Later please.

Raja Jee, first of all apologies for my last few remarks in my recent 4 to 5 posts. They were not up to the mark. I believe we all get bitter at times due to certain reasons but those remarks were not worthy by any means. But honestly I did it intentionally mainly for two reasons. Firstly, I consider you a friend and this gave me courage to go a little beyond to that of satire & criticism, it rather turned into taunting, which leads us no where.

Secondly, I just wanted to prove that I could be equally logical and / or illogical as anyone could.

But I will not make it my excuse for my bad response to you. Sorry again

But my response to your core issues / questions remains due for some appropriate time. When we will both become equally logical, maybe.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja Jee, first of all apologies for my last few remarks in my recent 4 to 5 posts. They were not up to the mark. I believe we all get bitter at times due to certain reasons but those remarks were not worthy by any means. But honestly I did it intentionally mainly for two reasons. Firstly, I consider you a friend and this gave me courage to go a little beyond to that of satire & criticism, it rather turned into taunting, which leads us no where.

Secondly, I just wanted to prove that I could be equally logical and / or illogical as anyone could.

But I will not make it my excuse for my bad response to you. Sorry again

But my response to your core issues / questions remains due for some appropriate time. When we will both become equally logical, maybe.
No sajhassan. Brother i was not complaining. Thing is that i get very little time to come here. And i come here with the itch to do a lot in very little time. I either enjoy extreme trolling (obviously with in limits of decency) or i enjoy valuable discussion - - - which you aer one out of very few, i can do. So i get a bit frustrated when i get riddles to figure out. After all i am a Putwari, no doubt about it.
Please be as much sarcastic as you want.