کتنی اچھی بیک گراؤنڈ میوزیک بج رہی ہے عمران خان کے انسٹاگرام میں

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جناب عمران خان کی آج آقا عدیل ال جبیر (السعودی) اور آقا عبداللہ بن زیاد (الاماراتی) سے ملاقات بہت خوشگوار ماحول میں ہوئی - جناب عمران خان نے دونوں آقاؤں کو بھارت کی خوب شکایت کے - اور آخر میں آقاؤں نے کہا
اچھا ٹھیک ہے ٹھیک ہے
اس اھم ملاقات کی داستان عمران خان صاحب کی ٹیم نے انسٹاگرام میں پوسٹ کی اور بیک گراونڈ میں ایک مدھر کن میوزیک لگا کر ماحول کی خشگراری کو احسن طریقے سے ظاہر کیا
اس لنک پر کلک کر کے میوزیک سنیے اور آقا کی نظر میں عمران خان صاحب کی اہمیت کو محسوس کیجیے اور ماحول کی خشگراری کو بھی محسوس کیجیے

ایہ لو پھڑ و جی اک سال وچ دوسرا شاہ شطرنج تیار ہو گیا جے ، لگتا ہے خان نے پانچ سال میں لنگوروں کی پوری ٹیم بنا کر دے دینی ہے

Scholar1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جناب عمران خان کی آج آقا عدیل ال جبیر (السعودی) اور آقا عبداللہ بن زیاد (الاماراتی) سے ملاقات بہت خوشگوار ماحول میں ہوئی - جناب عمران خان نے دونوں آقاؤں کو بھارت کی خوب شکایت کے - اور آخر میں آقاؤں نے کہا
اچھا ٹھیک ہے ٹھیک ہے
اس اھم ملاقات کی داستان عمران خان صاحب کی ٹیم نے انسٹاگرام میں پوسٹ کی اور بیک گراونڈ میں ایک مدھر کن میوزیک لگا کر ماحول کی خشگراری کو احسن طریقے سے ظاہر کیا
اس لنک پر کلک کر کے میوزیک سنیے اور آقا کی نظر میں عمران خان صاحب کی اہمیت کو محسوس کیجیے اور ماحول کی خشگراری کو بھی محسوس کیجیے

These all are paid These all are endian paid dogs.. Paid ch@ddis Dunkin Donut bigfoot, bhaibarood, Liberal 000 , Steyn Danish99 Shah Shatranj Insaaf4Tyrain kingQ الرضا Shazi ji Bubber Shair muhammadadeel Zinda_Rood Zaidi Qasim Rancher Shah Shatranj Sach Bolo kayawish ram lal Muhammad Jibran expert analysis Islamabadiya Toni Khan Rajarawal111 These all are paid haramis

RajaRawal111

ایہ لو پھڑ و جی اک سال وچ دوسرا شاہ شطرنج تیار ہو گیا جے ، لگتا ہے خان نے پانچ سال میں لنگوروں کی پوری ٹیم بنا کر دے دینی ہے
Kya ho gya he yar jpaani. Suno to sehi zara music. Apney aap Thumkey na nikley to kehna.

RajaRawal111

Kya baat he yaar - - - qasam se mujhey nhee pta tha itney ziyada log tumhari dum pur poora wazan daal kur khurey hen.

k.khurram

Councller (250+ posts)
is choozay ki kisi post ki mujhay aaj tak samajh nahi ai .. balkay sochta hoon ye zinda kion hai? phir khayal aata hai , su'var bhi tau zinda hain..zaroori nahi har ghaleez cheez ko maut a jaye

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Kya ho gya he yar jpaani. Suno to sehi zara music. Apney aap Thumkey na nikley to kehna.

Yeah, melodious tune but one can only fantasies the background music of pious meetings of MS and HBJ:

Ooh, aha, that's the way to go.

Anxiously waiting for Marium Leaks to hear those melodies.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Yeah, melodious tune but one can only fantasies the background music of pious meetings of MS and HBJ:

Ooh, aha, that's the way to go.

Anxiously waiting for Marium Leaks to hear that melodies.
Yar You are again making Putwari to think ???
Now who are these MS and HBJ ???

RajaRawal111

MS stands for Microsoft ?
HBJ. The only money trail provided in MNS case. ?
I am not sure about MS where that is going.

HBJ is not the not the money trail. The money trail is the 25% of Alaziziaya shares which Wajid Zia admitted in the court that he did not go after them. --- Please correct your information.

So far as HBJ is concerned, if all leaks have to be plugged in the leaking accountability fiasco, then ultimately they have to go and meat HBJ and see what he has to stand on. Because if ever you people will get out of the funny Qatri khut buzz word, in reality it is and Affidavit worth going after.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not sure about MS where that is going.

HBJ is not the not the money trail. The money trail is the 25% of Alaziziaya shares which Wajid Zia admitted in the court that he did not go after them. --- Please correct your information.

So far as HBJ is concerned, if all leaks have to be plugged in the leaking accountability fiasco, then ultimately they have to go and meat HBJ and see what he has to stand on. Because if ever you people will get out of the funny Qatri khut buzz word, in reality it is and Affidavit worth going after.
Yeah, I know WZ had personal enmity with Shaiff family. In fact he wanted to marry KN but NS took the lead.

By the way can you tell me what that 25% was equalint In figures? Was it 20 billions dollars?

RajaRawal111

Yeah, I know WZ had personal enmity with Shaiff family. In fact he wanted to marry KN but NS took the lead.

By the way can you tell me what that 25% was equalint In figures? Was it 20 billions dollars?
Too late for me at thsi time . But seems like you are trying to open me up now. So I will give your details in next post Sir (tomarrow)

RajaRawal111

Too late for me at thsi time . But seems like you are trying to open me up now. So I will give your details in next post Sir (tomarrow)

Sajhussainm you are master of riddles. And some times I think you just make the things to ride over me. Then you start dragging the things to make it boring for me to follow it up.

Be 100% clear what the heck is this 20 billion dollars. So far as 25% of alzizia is concerned it was it was 12 million dirhams and it was in 1986

RajaRawal111

Are you busy Sir or it is too difficult to put 20 billions dollar thing together in simple words for my simple mind.