ڈیل کی پس پردہ کوششیں اب بھی جاری ہیں، ذرائع

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I always consider Maryam and Bilawal both incompetent to inherit their parties or to become politicians.....

But both have amazed me, they both have shown courage to face the current challenges, shown competence and above all both are fearless .....

Having said that they both can't change the lives of people,but will give tough time to imran and establishment.

Insaaf4Tyrain

What deal....explain?
Deal is nawaz sharif will goto London with Maryam nawaz for about year and a half and from time to time she will visit Pakistan but Nawaz Sharif will stay there. Establishment will give imran about same time to improve the economy but if it fails they might go for early elections and then who ever makes a deal with selectors will come in power

Muhammad Jibran

Deal is nawaz sharif will goto London with Maryam nawaz for about year and a half and from time to time she will visit Pakistan but Nawaz Sharif will stay there. Establishment will give imran about same time to improve the economy but if it fails they might go for early elections and then who ever makes a deal with selectors will come in power
Ohh..... :O really....

Muhammad Jibran

But my prediction is that nawaz sharif can never come out of the prison...... :)

PIND-WALA

Seems plausible , otherwise Maryam would not have been so bold about this video affair. Ik used to say Nawaz Sharif cant do any thing with a judge/general's help. However improving eceonomy is not really a 2 year thing.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Liar liar on a fire ?. He's sitting in maryams legs from EU.

zahid.sadiq

Senator (1k+ posts)

صدقے جاؤں تیرے انالیسس پر، تیری خواہش نہیں پوچھی گئی چندہ​

Educationist

I told you deal is done
نواز چور کو جیل میں رکھ کر ہم نے اس سے کوئی پی ایچ ڈی کروانی

ہے کیا ؟ یہ کتی کا بچہ اور کتنے سال جی لے گا، اصل مقصد اس

کتی کے بچے سے ہمارا لوٹا گیا پیسہ واپس نکلوانا ہے- اس کے

بعد یہ حرامزادہ جہاں چاہے جا سکتا ہے

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
نواز چور کو جیل میں رکھ کر ہم نے اس سے کوئی پی ایچ ڈی کروانی

ہے کیا ؟ یہ کتی کا بچہ اور کتنے سال ج لے گا، اصل مقصد اس

کتی کے بچے سے ہمارا لوٹا گیا پیسہ واپس نکلوانا ہے- اس کے

بعد یہ حرامزادہ جہاں چاہے جا سکتا ہے

Good appreciated that language you used. ??

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haiiii main Sadqai munnai keh Khuwabon per! LOl!

greatmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I always consider Maryam and Bilawal both incompetent to inherit their parties or to become politicians.....

But both have amazed me, they both have shown courage to face the current challenges, shown competence and above all both are fearless .....

Having said that they both can't change the lives of people,but will give tough time to imran and establishment.
اٹھ جا پائی ۔۔۔ صبح ہو گئی ہے، منہ دھو کر آ