ڈان اخبار پاکستان کے خلاف عالمی سازشوں کا حصہ ہے۔فوادچوہدری

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
DAWN walon ko pta h k pretty face agy kren aur marzi ka narrative bulwaye. I cannot be more polite than this though I have some feelings for Absa ?

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان کے خلاف سازشیں کرنے والے گشتی کے بچوں کو کھلا کیوں چھوڑا ہوا ہے اس طوائف نسل گے اور ممیسئے ڈان والے کو پٹا ڈالو اور عبرت جا نشان بناؤ ہر ملک دشمن گشتی کی اولاد کو اس نطفہ حرام ڈان والے طوائف نسل مودی کے پالتو کتے کا علاج فرشتے آکر کریں گے کیا ؟

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree that Dawn, Geo, Jang and most other mainstream media of Pakistan are against Uncorrupt Govt and supports state destabilization activities...and also propagate false narrative that support agendas of enemies of Pakistan with out any base...I dont understand why govt does not crack down on them...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I agree that Dawn, Geo, Jang and most other mainstream media of Pakistan are against Uncorrupt Govt and supports state destabilization activities...and also propagate false narrative that support agendas of enemies of Pakistan with out any base...I dont understand why govt does not crack down on them...

Qazi Isa and Lohar Courts are guarding the Houses of Treason!!!