Heated argument b/w Fawad Chaudhry and Shahid Khaqan Abbasi in NA on DG NAB Issue

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ بالکل ممکن ہے کہ ڈی جی نیب نے ٹی وہ پر آکر کوڈ آف کنڈکٹ کی خلاف ورزی کی ہو۔ لیکن شاہد خاقان کا رویہ کون سا مناسب ہے۔ گریڈ اٹھارا کا افسر یا بیس کا افسر کہہ کر یہ کون سی اچھی بات کر رہا ہے۔

اس طرح تو ججز بھی سرکار سے تنخواہ لیتے ہیں تو کیا آپ کو کی بات بھی نہیں مانیں گے؟

اور رولز تو انسان کو پروٹیکشن دیتے ہیں یہ کیا بات ہے کہ رولز کے پیچھے چھپ رہا ہے۔

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Tumhari chekhen, yeah batati hain ke INSAF HO RAHA HAY .... Aur befekar reh thori say kapray reh gae hain woh bhi utar jaeen gay tumharay ... befiqar reh abbasi

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

الحمدُللہ سپیکر صاحب رج کے نا لائق ہیں

یہ پہلی مرتبہ نیشنل اسبلی میں تشریف لائے ہیں اور سپیکر بنا دئیے گئے. اِنکو معلوم ہونا چاہئیے کہ ان کا سامنا نون لیگ اور پیپلز پارٹی کے چَھٹے ہوے بدمعاشوں سے ہے

اس طرح یہ ایوان نہیں چل سکتا

He gotta be tough!

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
SKA crying about media publicizing all their cases. The Goon league wants to keep everything secret in case their voters finally wake up.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, but who???
The best person for this post was and is Shiekh Rasheed. He can handle pmln very well and indirectly gets support of ppp in many ways. Besides that all crooks of pmln have to address him with respect and Mr. SPEAKER SIR, this would have been same as when ayaz sadiq won against IK pmln made him Speaker so that IK had to give him respect.
Trust me Sheikh Rasheed being Speaker most outspoken members of pmln will shy from coming to the parliament like khawaja asif, Saad rafiq, ayaz sadiq, Khaqan abbasi.
Besides all that he is the most experienced and the most time elected parliamentarian. He knows house rules and procedures like the buttons of his shirt.

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The best person for this post was and is Shiekh Rasheed. He can handle pmln very well and indirectly gets support of ppp in many ways. Besides that all crooks of pmln have to address him with respect and Mr. SPEAKER SIR, this would have been same as when ayaz sadiq won against IK pmln made him Speaker so that IK had to give him respect.
Trust me Sheikh Rasheed being Speaker most outspoken members of pmln will shy from coming to the parliament like khawaja asif, Saad rafiq, ayaz sadiq, Khaqan abbasi.
Besides all that he is the most experienced and the most time elected parliamentarian. He knows house rules and procedures like the buttons of his shirt.

Never came to my mind. You have 100% valid points and I agree with you on all counts.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kidher Imran Niazi ka Bawla Kutta Kidher Nawaz Shareef Ka Stanford MBA Sher.......

koi jorr nahi bhai :)