پی ٹی آئی والے اسے تمیز ہی سکھادیں، حنابٹ ، کنول شوذب میں لفظی جنگ

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Youthiya is a gali if you used that we will call you baboon leagi chutiya
Youthia is a bad word or Gali ? It is only you know it. For me it is not gali but a certain class which is also called as Burger Family. Anyway, you always use bad words for anyone you quote ? Or is it the love of IK which is unmatched for.

Siberite

Yes it is baboon leagi chutiye
Ab tum ko usi zuban mein jawab miley ga jo tum istemal karo gay
Let me address you in the language you learnt it from your parents . You are one arse hole who is ready to take every youthia on the street . Now if that is what you were looking for you have it.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Youthia is a bad word or Gali ? It is only you know it. For me it is not gali but a certain class which is also called as Burger Family. Anyway, you always use bad words for anyone you quote ? Or is it the love of IK which is unmatched for.
Youthia is a Gali just like you Patwari Khotay

Asim Jabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Let me address you in the language you learnt it from your parents . You are one arse hole who is ready to take every youthia on the street . Now if that is what you were looking for you have it.
Jo bajian rent par qatrio ko dein wo galiyan deney sey pehly soch lein to behtar

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Listen , I just took the veil off of you. Now, try to give me a logic of using Quranic Ayats. What kind of Munafiq are you ? Some of them are easily recognized, you didn't take long to come out. What did I say which put your beans through the fire ? Isn't this right that you as an opportunist, using religion and giving your opinion without even knowing the facts. So, I was right to tell you where to put such a biased opinion.
Look at yourself before saying who's munafiq. You're intelligent enough to see what you said. I didn't use any foul language or personal attacks. I don't want to communicate with anyone here who cannot keep things rational. Please don't bother to reply further because I won't.

Siberite

Look at yourself before saying who's munafiq. You're intelligent enough to see what you said. I didn't use any foul language or personal attacks. I don't want to communicate with anyone here who cannot keep things rational. Please don't bother to reply further because I won't.
As I said to you, don't try to make a mockery out of yourself. When you come on the public forum, don't selectively use the religion . Leave the religion out and talk on personality basis . I have not used any of the known profanities from the IK fan club which remain exclusive in their jurisdiction . If you were not a biased person , you could have read many of the posts from the PTI gali brigade and instead of giving me the lecture,, you could have addressed them and their posts . Now, go and enjoy you lopsided love story of IK and his fans club .

Siberite

Jo bajian rent par qatrio ko dein wo galiyan deney sey pehly soch lein to behtar
I guess you still feel getting more of the your family affairs stories out in Public. I thought the one post will suffice but you keep coming for more. This brothel house language you used is it common in your family or only you get to use it within your house ? Seems like a pretty abusive childhood and the product of that childhood is exhibit in your words and posts . May you need some sticky stick only found in GHQ and its neighbor hood.

Asim Jabar

I guess you still feel getting more of the your family affairs stories out in Public. I thought the one post will suffice but you keep coming for more. This brothel house language you used is it common in your family or only you get to use it within your house ? Seems like a pretty abusive childhood and the product of that childhood is exhibit in your words and posts . May you need some sticky stick only found in GHQ and its neighbor hood.
Those who rent out their women to arab sheikhs when they get in trouble should think twice before insulting others but hey your lot invites Modi for inauguration of your grand daughter

Siberite

Those who rent out their women to arab sheikhs when they get in trouble should think twice before insulting others but hey your lot invites Modi for inauguration of your grand daughter
Dont think everyone out there is like you and your family or the Leader who employed the Shida Tilly who is notorious about the affairs or Murad Saeed and love story . Stop taking more crap you can't handle it but you are asking for more.

Asim Jabar

Dont think everyone out there is like you and your family or the Leader who employed the Shida Tilly who is notorious about the affairs or Murad Saeed and love story . Stop taking more crap you can't handle it but you are asking for more.
Those who make minister out of people who call their driver double shiftiya should keep their filthy mouths shut