پی آئی اے طیارہ حادثہ انکوائری رپورٹ کی مدت 3ماہ دی گئی تاکہ سب بھول جائیں

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What screwed up logic by Siraj-ul-Haq sahib and what unfair attitude.
He is the aviation expert and has done many such inquiries.
Jin logon key corruption key vajah say PIA tabah huwa hai aap un ko support kertay rahay hain, jab yeh sub ho raha tha to aap chain key baansaru baja rahay thay or aik dum neene say jag gaye or khayal aya chalo yehee demand ker lain!!
Oh bhai satyanaas ker diya ap logon nay Jamaat ka! aap ka muhasiba kaun kab karay ga?

back to the future

Jin logon key corruption key vajah say PIA tabah huwa hai aap un ko support kertay rahay hain, jab yeh sub ho raha tha to aap chain key baansaru baja rahay thay or aik dum neene say jag gaye or khayal aya chalo yehee demand ker lain!!
Oh bhai satyanaas ker diya ap logon nay Jamaat ka! aap ka muhasiba kaun kab karay ga?
Siraj ul Haq sb aap preshaan na ho. Hum KPK walo ko ab tak tareekh ki badtareen MMA ki govt yaad he. Har muhallay ka uchaka badmaash qabza group app ka party ka worker tha.

InshaAllah hum ye enquiry bhi nahi bhole ge
Oh munafiq did you ever ask shahid khaqan abbasi about air blue tragedy enquiry and the money he gave to the effective.,we don't want to see these idiots on my phone screen.
Is this enquiry related to air blue MMA or pia corruption?
What they are going to enquire in 3 months?

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)

It has got nothing to do with Politics, MMA, JI/

However - what does anyone of us or Siraj Ul Haq know about airplane crash enquiry. If any avionics expert or air crash expert says that 3 months is too long or too short for this then it is worth it.

My comment is related to him making a statement that 3 months is time frame so that people may forget about this incident. I am just reminding that our memories are serving us better. We haven't forgotten the rotten tenure that MMA had in KPK. InshAllah we won't forget this one as well.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

اس چول نے صرف یہی آخری فقرہ سنا اور اس پہ تبصرہ کیا حالانکہ وزیر صاحب نے بتایا تھا کہ اس میں صرف پی آئی اے کی انکوائری نہیں بلکہ ائیر بس والے، انشورنس والے اور باقی کئی محکمے مکمل انکوائری کے بعد رپورٹ بنائینگے۔ اس میں کافی وقت لگے گا۔

Last edited:

jani1

اس چول نے صرف یہی آخری فقرہ سنا اور اس پہ تبصرہ کیا حالانکہ وزیر صاحب نے بتایا تھا کہ اس میں صرف پی آئی اے کی انکوائری نہیں بلکہ ائیر بس والے انشورنس والے اور باقی کئی محکمے مکمل انکوائری کے بعد رپورٹ بنائینگے۔ اس میں کافی وقت لگے گا۔

یہ بیچارہ نہ زرداری دور کے حادثات کو یاد رکھ سکا نہ نواز دور کے۔۔
اور نہ ان سے کوئی رپورٹ طلب کی۔۔ مگر۔۔ہاں۔۔
پی ٹی آئی سے دو دن میں رپورٹ چاہیئے۔۔

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a very simple and clear cut case. Three months is too much. A thorough inquiry can be completed within a week. BTW the inquiry report of ATR flight 661 has not been published yet even after three years. How will this be different?

CANSUK

If Air bus and others international agencies who monitor aviation internationally give report in few days then I’ve no problem.
I’m not supporting PTI here, but we see others airliners e.g Emirates, Air Canada they have over 800 planes however, they didn’t have few accidents in recent past. Air Travel is the safest in the world but Pakistan have FOUR accidents in last few years and have only 31 aircrafts now.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

یہ بیچارہ نہ زرداری دور کے حادثات کو یاد رکھ سکا نہ نواز دور کے۔۔
اور نہ ان سے کوئی رپورٹ طلب کی۔۔ مگر۔۔ہاں۔۔
پی ٹی آئی سے دو دن میں رپورٹ چاہیئے۔۔

یہ جماعتیوں کی عادت ہے کہ روزانہ لوکل اخبار میں انکے صوبائی امیر یا لوکل لیڈر اور قومی اخبار میں انکا قومی امیر ایک فضول بیان داغتا ہے ۔ جماعتی صرف اخباروں اور میڈیا میں زندہ ہیں۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is a very simple and clear cut case. Three months is too much. A thorough inquiry can be completed within a week. BTW the inquiry report of ATR flight 661 has not been published yet even after three years. How will this be different?
If Air bus and others international agencies who monitor aviation internationally give report in few days then I’ve no problem.

A little knowledge is dangerous, it is impossible to publish a final report in 3 months, International standards according to ICOA give a minimum of one year. 30 days are given for just for a preliminary report. And it is not uncommon to take even for what you label as open and shut case years before a final report can be published.

Go watch any episode of Air craft investigations and you will realize just how complicated these things are ( And I've watched all 20 seasons ).

First the FDR and CVR have to be recovered, commonly known as the blackboxes then they are usually sent back to the manufacturer, in this case France and only if the blackboxes are in decent condition and its not always a given you will be successful in getting any information of them., the information is downloaded and then reviewed

Then piece of the wreckage has to be found even if it is just a small nut because even that could hold a big clue, labeled and stored which will be very difficult in this case as it is in a crowded development and house and street debri is mixed in with aircraft debri and there is also a danger someone might find a piece and just walk away with it ( has happened ) or clearing house debri not realize its aircraft debri and throw it away and once as much wreckage as possible is recovered, the task of framing it back piece by piece together begins to see if they can get any clues from that.

Starts with what is called finding the four corners, i.e nose, both the wingtips and tail. If the debri field is big or one corner is very far from another that means the plane broke up in midair but if all the four corners are close by means plane crashed intact, then they look at the engines, if turbines blades are bent and there is dirt inside the compressor stages, that means the engines were working and ingested dirt as they hit the ground. If the turbine blades are relatively undamaged and there is no dirt ingested that means engines were not working at the time of the crash. They literally go over with a microscope over the whole aircraft

Weather patterns on that day are checked and analyzed

Everybody involved is thoroughly interviewed. including ATC operator, their tapes are analyzed, eyewitnesses, ground and maintenance staff, anyone who might have even stepped into or came near the aircraft in the past couple of days, records and logbooks are gone through with a fine tooth comb

So on and so forth.

CANSUK

A little knowledge is dangerous, it is impossible to publish a final report in 3 months, International standards according to ICOA give a minimum of one year. 30 days are given for just for a preliminary report. And it is not uncommon to take even for what you label as open and shut case years before a final report can be published.

Go watch any episode of Air craft investigations and you will realize just how complicated these things are ( And I've watched all 20 seasons ).

First the FDR and CVR have to be recovered, commonly known as the blackboxes then they are usually sent back to the manufacturer, in this case France and only if the blackboxes are in decent condition and its not always a given you will be successful in getting any information of them., the information is downloaded and then reviewed

Then piece of the wreckage has to be found even if it is just a small nut because even that could hold a big clue, labeled and stored which will be very difficult in this case as it is in a crowded development and house and street debri is mixed in with aircraft debri and there is also a danger someone might find a piece and just walk away with it ( has happened ) or clearing house debri not realize its aircraft debri and throw it away and once as much wreckage as possible is recovered, the task of framing it back piece by piece together begins to see if they can get any clues from that.

Starts with what is called finding the four corners, i.e nose, both the wingtips and tail. If the debri field is big or one corner is very far from another that means the plane broke up in midair but if all the four corners are close by means plane crashed intact, then they look at the engines, if turbines blades are bent and there is dirt inside the compressor stages, that means the engines were working and ingested dirt as they hit the ground. If the turbine blades are relatively undamaged and there is no dirt ingested that means engines were not working at the time of the crash. They literally go over with a microscope over the whole aircraft

Weather patterns on that day are checked and analyzed

Everybody involved is thoroughly interviewed. including ATC operator, their tapes are analyzed, eyewitnesses, ground and maintenance staff, anyone who might have even stepped into or came near the aircraft in the past couple of days, records and logbooks are gone through with a fine tooth comb

So on and so forth.

I think you took my message wrong and quoted.
I know it takes time I was little sarcastic while saying “If airbus or other international agencies who monitor aviation give reports in few days then I have no problem” please read twice before making up your mind.