D1pKknCXQAAMK3c.jpg

D1pKknAWoAAmeo5.jpg

D1pMiNoXQAEuydI.jpg

D1pR_etXcAAhN5W.jpg

D1pR_d9XgAAKJlf.jpg

D1pR_eFX4AAAAdr.jpg

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only PPP, why not bring out pictures & statements of PML N, JUI F, JI. All being taken leverage of them for their political gains.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only PPP, why not bring out pictures & statements of PML N, JUI F, JI. All being taken leverage of them for their political gains.
whaat about pti if they came in pti and will be purified just cause it's ganga jal of politician

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
whaat about pti if they came in pti and will be purified just cause it's ganga jal of politician
yea then this question can be asked in other way around, what reason u give it to legitimize when PPP and PML N are doing the same? and being doing it for more then 30+ years. Since its started by bilo rani so they definitely expect these answers

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
yea then this question can be asked in other way around, what reason u give it to legitimize when PPP and PML N are doing the same? and being doing it for more then 30+ years. Since its started by bilo rani so they definitely expect these answers

i acccept that ppp and pml n have done these things so now as you are raising slogan of naya paksitan and educated people and they are doing the same thing what's the difference

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
i acccept that ppp and pml n have done these things so now as you are raising slogan of naya paksitan and educated people and they are doing the same thing what's the difference
i was expecting the same reply. Infact i wrote the answer and then delete it. Didn't Nawaz Shareef say he is become "Nazriyati". Can you give a statement on oath about those whom ur representing after becoming so called Nazriyati not supporting these band outfits anymore????

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
i was expecting the same reply. Infact i wrote the answer and then delete it. Didn't Nawaz Shareef say he is become "Nazriyati". Can you give a statement on oath about those whom ur representing after becoming so called Nazriyati not supporting these band outfits anymore????

well don't be political man be a man answer what i have asked i m saying that ppp and pml are supporter of band outfit and they have utilized them many time and does that same thing done by pti as well

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
well don't be political man be a man answer what i have asked i m saying that ppp and pml are supporter of band outfit and they have utilized them many time and does that same thing done by pti as well
Buddy im not even started politics, i left it when i was active member of PkPolitics, then it was hijacked by pmln and probably by ahsan iqbal. I asked u simple question of nawaz sharif become nazrayati after he declared convicted on corruption and public money embezzlement cases.
Can you enlighten us what is role of Rana Sanullah and still his association with band outfits. Howcome molana azam tariq son molana ameer mawiya win election without PMLN consent in their constituency. Howcome PMLN wins from Mureedke and sialkot where JUD are so strong and as per so called pml n & ppp bots on this forum JUD is declared terrorist organization.
Regarding PTI ur lords being declared Imran khan as talban khan. he is been funding Molana samiul haq madrassa in the name of charity.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Buddy im not even started politics, i left it when i was active member of PkPolitics, then it was hijacked by pmln and probably by ahsan iqbal. I asked u simple question of nawaz sharif become nazrayati after he declared convicted on corruption and public money embezzlement cases.
Can you enlighten us what is role of Rana Sanullah and still his association with band outfits. Howcome molana azam tariq son molana ameer mawiya win election without PMLN consent in their constituency. Howcome PMLN wins from Mureedke and sialkot where JUD are so strong and as per so called pml n & ppp bots on this forum JUD is declared terrorist organization.
Regarding PTI ur lords being declared Imran khan as talban khan. he is been funding Molana samiul haq madrassa in the name of charity.
well hence pr rana sanullah i am agree he is terrorist and he was behind the model town massacare and with all the band outfits and those band out fits were not killed as brutally baloch and sindhi nationalist are killed so i m considering and involving every party behind it ppp and pmln all other politically parties

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
پیپلزپارٹی ووٹ حاصل کرنے کے لیے فرقہ کارڈ بھی کھیلتی ہے جبکہ باقی جماعتیں فرقہ کارڈ کی بجائے کالعدم جماعتوں سے سہولت کارڈ کھیلتے ہیں جھنگ کے الیکشن میں بلاول نے اعلانیہ طور پر فرقہ کارڈ کھیلا ہے اور گلگت بلتستان میں پیپلزپارٹی فرقہ کارڈ کھیلتی ہے ۔ کہی کالعدم جماعتیں جو حکومت نے بین کیں پیپلزپارٹی ان جماعتوں کی اعلانیہ حمایت کرتی ہے۔ اور انکے ووٹ حاصل کرتی ہے۔انکو سہولتیں دیتی ہے۔
پی ٹی ایم افغان انڈین یورپ امریکہ کے تعاون سے چلتی ہے خیبر پختون خواہ میں پیپلزپارٹی پی ٹی ایم جو کہ اعلانیہ اینٹی سٹیٹ جماعت ہے جس کے نظریہ کے مطابق اٹک تک کا علاقہ افغانستان کا ہے اسکی حمایت کرتی ہے۔ پی ٹی ایم کے لیڈران اور این جی اووز جو انکو ایڈ مہیا کرتی ہیں وہ سیکولر بیانیہ رکھتے ہیں اور دوسری طرف پیپلرپارٹی بھی سیکولر بیانیہ رکھتی ہے دونوں جماعتیں لسانیات کارڈ اور نسل کارڈ کھیلتی ہیں۔ پی ٹی ایم اور پیپلزپارٹی کی ملاقاتوں کی تصاویر انٹرنیٹ پر موجود ہیں