پھر ایک آدمی آیا اس نے کہا میں انکو رلاؤں گا پھر ہم نے دیکھا یہ سارے روئے ، اینکر عمران خان

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
So you are admitting that imrana zinai is a stooge of army as he was saying No NRO . Should I post the videos of his past to refresh your memory?
I know what he has said but my post was about pakistani nelson mandela but i also remember what nawaz sharif has said and you how consider nawaz sharif as the best thing that has happened to pakistan how do you feel about is deal with establishment.

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL lambay pay ker zamnat le ker bayania jeet gaya? inn patwarion ki aqal pe matam kerne ka dil kerta hai...

Insaaf4Tyrain

I know what he has said but my post was about pakistani nelson mandela but i also remember what nawaz sharif has said and you how consider nawaz sharif as the best thing that has happened to pakistan how do you feel about is deal with establishment.
Imran Khan gave the Deal ? can you please tell me about the deal so i can tell you my feelings about it.

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan gave the Deal ? can you please tell me about the deal so i can tell you my feelings about it.
Bhai ji you know everything about imran khan and his powers or how powerless he is and how selected him, you must also know about this deal no need me to tell you.

Amal

Yahan siasat k section me kya kr rahi ho? Jao jaake Islamic section me Islamic posts share kro. Wahan ki viewership kam hai to ab yahan threads bnaane start krdiye?

tum shayed naiy ho ya yaddasht kharab hai tumhari !