پولیس کا گولی چلانے کا طریقہ کار کیا ہوتا ہے اور سانحہ ساہیوال کی جے آئی ٹی کا سربراہ کیسا ہے؟

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
lets see what JIT report says..
in anycase khan has to take up this case himself..
IG or buzdaar ki bat nahin hai,,,
He has in case if you haven't noticed. I wonder what kind of IK supporters are you if you don't know his intentions for this country.....there is main stream media and social media on slaught and all the pro & anti IK people attacking him even though this incident is not politicaly motivated at all but incompetence and brutality of Punjab POLCE. Have faith men our and IK's fight is against mafias of this country do you think they would let go that easily. Structural reforms will take time and it's due time they are done ASAP.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
He has in case if you haven't noticed. I wonder what kind of IK supporters are you if you don't know his intentions for this country.....there is main stream media and social media on slaught and all the pro & anti IK people attacking him even though this incident is not politicaly motivated at all but incompetence and brutality of Punjab POLCE. Have faith men our and IK's fight is against mafias of this country do you think they would let go that easily. Structural reforms will take time and it's due time they are done ASAP.
mian dont give bashan to me..
i know who he is...
i am just saying he has to show something quickly on this issue..
agay agar aapko mairi baat ki samajh nahin aai tu dont worry.
bye bye

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhar main gaya sab Kuch, Masoom log to ab dunya main wapis nahe aasaktey

Investigation is required to fix the responsibility: Punishment is not possible without fair investigation: Awarding Punishment to the real culprits is not to set the things as they were before the incident but to create a deterrence and fear of law in the minds of other people to think twice before indulging such kind of acts.