پشاور میں نبوت کے دعویدار نے اپنی ویڈیو میں کیا بولا تھا ، ثبوت سامنے آ گیا

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
KPK pathano ka hai aur pathano main Qadyani wajab ul Qatal hai ... Yra ghaleez log punjab se paida huway hain tu Punjab main rahee and if they try to cross to KPK they will be hunted.All other minorities are wellcomed in KPK except Qadyanis.
exacctly yahi kaam HINDU india main muslmano ke sath kerte hain . dunya main jehan jehan muslmano per zulm ho reha hai bilkul unke yahi khayalat hain . Tum bilkul un jese dehshat gard ho . ALHAMDULILLAH hazaron pathan ahmadi hain , 1 ya 2 nahi . is liye ye punjab aur durse provinces ki game khelna band karo. tum wese hi be-sharam afghani ho jinka kam dehshat gardi aur pakistan ke khilaf indians ke agenda per kam kerna hai. Pakistani citizen have every right to live any city, anywhere in pakistan.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you. Qadianis are kaafir but still they have right to live. Problem arises when they claim that they are Muslims. But reality is that denier of Khatam-e-Nabuwat is kaafir

YEs you are right but hum har kissi ko iss tarah Qatal toh nahi ker saktayy ... Yehhi toh Huzooor ne aaker samjaya tha but humnay Huzoor ke Naaam ko toh pakar lia but Huzooor ki taleeemaat ko chhor dia

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
where did I say i am supporting the guy who got killed? He was supposed to be tried by law.

the best way to show love to our Prophet PBUH, is by following his teachings. no where did our Prophet Mohammad PBUH asked people to kill other people.

so the killer also sinned.

Thanks for sharing this, you open my eyes.
You dont even know the difference between a killing a any human and falsy self proclaimed false prophet.
You dont even know what's the love of Prophet Muhammad the last and final messanger.
You referring something different for a Murtad who open claimed to be a prophet.
You dont know what Gazi means is. You supporting this murtad who has openly claimed to be false prophet.
Get some learning bro. At least sit with someone who has love for Prophet Muhammad.
Dont take your own meaning fit thing for murtad.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
You don't even know that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon on him send his companions to kill Muslima Kazab. In that more than 1200 hafiz quran companions become shuhada. All i can say Assalam o Alikum and May Allah give you Hidayat.
This is about love, a worldy slave mind can not understand this.

where did I say i am supporting the guy who got killed? He was supposed to be tried by law.

the best way to show love to our Prophet PBUH, is by following his teachings. no where did our Prophet Mohammad PBUH asked people to kill other people.

so the killer also sinned.

Munawarkhan

You don't even know that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon on him send his companions to kill Muslima Kazab. In that more than 1200 hafiz quran companions become shuhada. All i can say Assalam o Alikum and May Allah give you Hidayat.
This is about love, a worldy slave mind can not understand this.

he was the head of state.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
So you know all, the guy is brainwashed and all that , and how do you know the guy having mental issue, did you plant that guy on purpose and you knew he ll be killed so that now yoy can try to gain advantage , your propaganda will not work any more

how u know he is mentally sick unless you planted him on purpose
AhsanCA I think you need to check with doctor .. You need treatment for Virus ! Your head is at wrong place between your legs ! You are from Group of Khwarij ! If think you can take law in your hand to kill a innocent Man who have done no Killing ...Then its Law of Jungle Any one can kill you ..because you are an INSULT to ISLAM !! for promoting Extremism!
Now Let me tell you how I know !! Any Person can call himself superman! Bagwan! Prophet ! Or Mesiah ! That Person need sympathy cause His Head is not in Right Place ! If a Person call himself superman would you kill him too?
Bigger the Claim He make either the man is mad men or Telling the Truth !! So People like me who have Brain And AQKAL.. I call him Mad Man .. cause He is not telling the TRUTH ! Mad Man need Sympathy !! need Treatment !!
But Kawarij like you thinks He is telling the TRUTH and It insult you ! Your EGO is bigger then the life of Human. That is why you killed him !! You will be punished after life for killing a MAN !!

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So you know all, the guy is brainwashed and all that , and how do you know the guy having mental issue, did you plant that guy on purpose and you knew he ll be killed so that now yoy can try to gain advantage , your propaganda will not work any more

how u know he is mentally sick unless you planted him on purpose
As usually in schizophrenia patients hallucinate. Why dumb puffy guy may his soul rest in peace claim such bs. Islam mein mureez koe maarna munna hae. Psychiatrist sae check kurwatae protection dae tae. Hurr bunda joe rasool ulal koe kich boelae qatal kurdoe. Thats not fair nether islam or rasoolullah allows that. Baewaqoofi dost

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How do you know he was suffering from Schizophrenia unless you planted him on purpose, Mirza Ghulam Qadyani bhe Schizophrenia ka mareez tha kia , kindly reply
I dont know but how being a musalman n umati of rasoolullah kille somebody like that check toe kurwaoe. Ubh poorae pakistan joe aetheist hein unkoe bhee maar daloe

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
He guided his ummat and companions and set examples.
Its a shame a person is claiming to be false prophet and peoples here defending him.
You need to see a pious person to fix the eiman.
Problem is lack of knowledge of Islam you people are defending a killing of Human being on base of his believes ! Prophet set example for Umma and you and other are not following it you people are Khawarij ! You killing a false Prophet on street is Crime ! its a Murder ! Government order his killing is a Law of the Land ! Prophet Order killing of False Prophet is also Order of Head of state means Government !
So you are the one supporting of killing of innocent man ! by a person who have no authority to kill !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gave him Authority ! this is the basic knowledge of ISLAM you dont even know !!And you call your self follow of Prophet of Islam ? NO you are Criminals !! Who thinks killing of fellow of human being is ok by any one who have no Authority to do so !
Learn about Authority of Rasool Allah !! Do not become judge and executioner !!!!!!!

kayawish

exacctly yahi kaam HINDU india main muslmano ke sath kerte hain . dunya main jehan jehan muslmano per zulm ho reha hai bilkul unke yahi khayalat hain . Tum bilkul un jese dehshat gard ho . ALHAMDULILLAH hazaron pathan ahmadi hain , 1 ya 2 nahi . is liye ye punjab aur durse provinces ki game khelna band karo. tum wese hi be-sharam afghani ho jinka kam dehshat gardi aur pakistan ke khilaf indians ke agenda per kam kerna hai. Pakistani citizen have every right to live any city, anywhere in pakistan.
what hindus do with muslims is there problem . no one forced muslims to live in india after Pakistan was created ... and no one will wellcome Qadayanis in KPK.KPK must be clean from cult.and 2nd you jahil insaan check what AFGAN means ..ur forefathers were also Hindus who were forcely converted to islam by my forefathers.3rd my grand grand father was from Kohat which is nowdays Pakistan.Jahil chutyea Hindu.Your blood is of dirty Hindu.Your forefathers changed their religion magar khoon tu wohi hindu wala hai ? i know there are some qadyanis in pathans but who converted them in qadyanisim ? those qadyanis who came from Punjab to do cult tableegh and brainwashed some people in kpk and thats why i said if they come to KPK they will be hunted down.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
what hindus do with muslims is there problem . no one forced muslims to live in india after Pakistan was created ... and no one will wellcome Qadayanis in KPK.KPK must be clean from cult.and 2nd you jahil insaan check what AFGAN means ..ur forefathers were also Hindus who were forcely converted to islam by my forefathers.3rd my grand grand father was from Kohat which is nowdays Pakistan.Jahil chutyea Hindu.Your blood is of dirty Hindu.Your forefathers changed their religion magar khoon tu wohi hindu wala hai ? i know there are some qadyanis in pathans but who converted them in qadyanisim ? those qadyanis who came from Punjab to do cult tableegh and brainwashed some people in kpk and thats why i said if they come to KPK they will be hunted down.
OK let me see you are like that Newzeeland Killer who killed 50 muslims in one day in 2 Mosque .. because He want to get rid of Muslims from Australia and Newzeeland ! SO you are Racists What to kill any one who do not have Faith like yours and is not Pathan ! Im Punjabi and not Qadiyani ! would you kill me too?? cause Im not a Pathan ? you are gandi nasal !! Allah give Life to all human in this world as TEST !!! So in this short LIFE INSAN can Pass this test of LIFE ! for next after death life !! When Harami Like you take LIFE of HUMAN cause you feel Insulted ! You take away that human Time in this world to pass the test of LIFE Given by Allah !! That human can say to Allah I did not had enough time in LIFE which you given me was taken by Harami like you !!! So All his Sins will be upon you !! And you will go to Hell instead of that non-muslim !!

kayawish

OK let me see you are like that Newzeeland Killer who killed 50 muslims in one day in 2 Mosque .. because He want to get rid of Muslims from Australia and Newzeeland ! SO you are Racists What to kill any one who do not have Faith like yours and is not Pathan ! Im Punjabi and not Qadiyani ! would you kill me too?? cause Im not a Pathan ? you are gandi nasal !! Allah give Life to all human in this world as TEST !!! So in this short LIFE INSAN can Pass this test of LIFE ! for next after death life !! When Harami Like you take LIFE of HUMAN cause you feel Insulted ! You take away that human Time in this world to pass the test of LIFE Given by Allah !! That human can say to Allah I did not had enough time in LIFE which you given me was taken by Harami like you !!! So All his Sins will be upon you !! And you will go to Hell instead of that non-muslim !!
Really , everywhere these qadyanis go they start tableekh of their cult.Logon ka iman kharab karte hain.acha khasa pada likha insaan bhi un ke janse main aa jata hai.I am not racist , but i studied them a alot and everywhere they go they start spreading their cult religion and it is duty of every muslim to not allow them to spread their cult and they will not be wellcomed in KPK ... there are so many sikh and christians living in KPK and i love them and take them as my brothers magar yea Qadyani log logon ka iman kharab karte hain.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Really , everywhere these qadyanis go they start tableekh of their cult.Logon ka iman kharab karte hain.acha khasa pada likha insaan bhi un ke janse main aa jata hai.I am not racist , but i studied them a alot and everywhere they go they start spreading their cult religion and it is duty of every muslim to not allow them to spread their cult and they will not be wellcomed in KPK ... there are so many sikh and christians living in KPK and i love them and take them as my brothers magar yea Qadyani log logon ka iman kharab karte hain.
I met many years ago 4 Pakistani at Job in UK .. 2 brother was qadiyai and one their Cousin who converted back to Muslim ! And 4th become Qadiyani Recently (May be cause he wanted to have UK paper) Their Cousin become Muslim with his father family .. He told me his story that his father brother( chacha ) are stil Qadiyani but we converted back to Muslims cause we think its better to be suni Muslim ... IF racist like you met their Cousin and his family in KPK when they were Qadiyani !! You would have killed them as you Hate them so much just like that basterd Khalid Killed that non-muslim !! IF you had Killed Qadiyani then This Qadiyani when came to UK would never converted back to Muslim again with his family even though their whole Qadiyani Relatives was against them.. But they become Muslim with out any pressure or threat IN UK !! where they were FREE !!! Have you wonder ever ??? ALLAH have given LIFE to all human in this world so they can change their ways of SINS !! But JAhil Like you when Kill Qadiyani .. They have no time left in this world to change back to Muslim !! Cause you took that time away from them !! Which Allah gave them !! Hope you get this POINT !! ALLAH GIVES LIFE AND ALLAH TAKE LIFE !! THAT IS ALLAH AUTHORITY !! WHEN YOU KILL SOME ONE WITH OUT ALLAH PERMISSION !!! YOU AND KHALID WILL BURN IN HELL FOR KILLING HUMAN LiFE WHO WAS INNOCENT OF KILLING ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING !! TUM LOGO NEY APNA RELIGION BANAYA HOWA HAI !! IS LIYEH JO DIL MEH ATA HAI QATAL KER DAYTAY HO !!

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)

Actually by saying that You r accepting that Ahmadiyyat is spreading all over the world . Your laws have done nothing to stop Islam Ahmadiyyat . You and your fellow terrorist can martyre Ahmadies but still there is many who converts every year. ALHAMDULILLAH . Muhmmad Mustafa SAW ke deen ko phelne se tum nahi rok sakte . jitna zor lagta hai laga lo.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Actually by saying that You r accepting that Ahmadiyyat is spreading all over the world . Your laws have done nothing to stop Islam Ahmadiyyat . You and your fellow terrorist can martyre Ahmadies but still there is many who converts every year. ALHAMDULILLAH . Muhmmad Mustafa SAW ke deen ko phelne se tum nahi rok sakte . jitna zor lagta hai laga lo.
Which Deen you are talking about ???? Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him ) Deen ? or Fake Prophet Mirza Ghulam Deen? In Mirza Deen there is No Jihad with Arms ?? SO It means Non-Muslims can Kill Muslims in Myanmar and Muslim can not defend their Life with Arms Jihad ! IS THAT YOUR DEEN ? Mirza Ghulam Deen in 100 years not accepted by not even one country !! While Mohammad (peace be upon him) deen was conquered half of the world in 30 years!
What part of Quran Aya you do not understand?? When Quran says Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is not the Father of any men .. which means No More Prophet hood to pass on to Muhammad (pbuh) sons !! Was that not enough for you to use your brain? Ali(r.a) Prophet cousin was not Prophet !!! Like Musa (p.b.u.h) brother became prophet ! SO why you not rejecting a Liar a False Prophet Mirza Ghulam?? Allah have given you Brain ..do not follow the religion of your parents seek truth from Allah will guide you !

kayawish

i dont care if they spreading all over world BUT if you dare to cross KPK you will be shot down instantly ... so why to risk your live and just keep yourself to Punjab ? aur agar marnay ka shauk hai tu ajao surma laga ke.I wana tell you i am not islamist.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which Deen you are talking about ???? Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him ) Deen ? or Fake Prophet Mirza Ghulam Deen? In Mirza Deen there is No Jihad with Arms ?? SO It means Non-Muslims can Kill Muslims in Myanmar and Muslim can not defend their Life with Arms Jihad ! IS THAT YOUR DEEN ? Mirza Ghulam Deen in 100 years not accepted by not even one country !! While Mohammad (peace be upon him) deen was conquered half of the world in 30 years!
What part of Quran Aya you do not understand?? When Quran says Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is not the Father of any men .. which means No More Prophet hood to pass on to Muhammad (pbuh) sons !! Was that not enough for you to use your brain? Ali(r.a) Prophet cousin was not Prophet !!! Like Musa (p.b.u.h) brother became prophet ! SO why you not rejecting a Liar a False Prophet Mirza Ghulam?? Allah have given you Brain ..do not follow the religion of your parents seek truth from Allah will guide you !

koi bat cheet kerni hai tau kisi aur forum per, not this one. I have no too much time to reply and type here.