پشاور میں نبوت کے دعویدار نے اپنی ویڈیو میں کیا بولا تھا ، ثبوت سامنے آ گیا

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
How do you know he was suffering from Schizophrenia unless you planted him on purpose, Mirza Ghulam Qadyani bhe Schizophrenia ka mareez tha kia , kindly reply

Who you are to decide to kill someone ? If he is mentally ill or not can be investigate on court orders. Pakistan do have the Toheen laws. when you yourself decide to kill someone then why u need any law? why the courts having cases of blasphemy ? It will be good to have amendment in law that every body accused of blasphemy should be killed by anyone, no need to go to court.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
it was wrong to kill him if he had mental issues and secondly " THERE IS NO PLACE FOR QADYANIS IN KPK " they shall stick in Punjab OR any local from kpk if converts to Qadyani must also leave KPK as soon as possible.

KPK tumhare baap ka hai ? Khuda ki zameen hai, Ahmadi poori dunya main hain aur INSHALLAH rahen ge.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Non Muslim ka Qatal alag baat hy or Nabuwat ka Dawa krna alag baat hy , dono ko mix na kro , Mirza Ghulam Qadyani ky baray main kia rai hy jis ke wajah sy kitnay loog gumrah ho gae

ya kay liyay adaltai, hain.
Qanoom hai Nizaam hai.

is waqt to aik badbakht qatl ka mujrim bana hai. inshallah usko Pakistan kay qanoon mian bhi saza milaygi aur akhirat mian Allah nay tu bohat sakht faisla farmaya hai, baqi usi per hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
He was Ahmadi but left it well before time here you can see his video with your beloved Mullahs. Whosoever he was , cant be killed.
That's exactly what I said, although he left then why is Rabwa times still claiming him to be one?

Can't be killed is incorrect, since he's already dead, shouldn't have been killed is more accurate and I agree.

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
I just said that “khatam-e-Nabuwat ka munkir kaafir hey”. Secondly who told you that this guy had mental health issues.
By the way all qadianis have mental health issues because they don’t believe in Last and Final Prophet of Allah.
Nabi Pak PBUH Allah k aakhri Nabi hain aur Aap PBUH k baad koi Nabi nahi aaey ga. Aur jo koi bhi nabuwat ka jhota daawa kray ga wo kafir, murtid aur wajib-ul-qatal hy
Pagal tha jabhi to Pakistan aa ke nubawat ka dawa kiya. If he would be wise, he would have claimed Nubawat in USA and would have preaching in USA. (He was US citizen, he could do that.)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pagal tha jabhi to Pakistan aa ke nubawat ka dawa kiya. If he would be wise, he would have claimed Nubawat in USA and would have preaching in USA. (He was US citizen, he could do that.)
Just like Zahid Khan who is hiding in Germany after claiming nabuwat as well

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How do you know he was suffering from Schizophrenia unless you planted him on purpose, Mirza Ghulam Qadyani bhe Schizophrenia ka mareez tha kia , kindly reply
Have you read any of books? He was most probably bat shit crazy!

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes he was US Citizen. Check State_SCA account on Twitter, where they confirmed that he was US citizen and seeking justice for his death.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes he was US Citizen. Check State_SCA account on Twitter, where they confirmed that he was US citizen and seeking justice for his death.
Thanks, didn't know that, surprised they didn't raise a stink about this, from what I know he has been jailed for a couple of years now.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's exactly what I said, although he left then why is Rabwa times still claiming him to be one?

Can't be killed is incorrect, since he's already dead, shouldn't have been killed is more accurate and I agree.

Rabwahtime isnt representative of Jamat-e-Ahmadiyya . That was owned by an Ahmadi and Jamat have forced him to sell it and now the owner isnt an Ahmadi but the people still think that Rabwahtime belongs to Ahmadies. In Pakistan Jamat have only one spoke person Saleem ud din, who is reponsible for media communication. Thats it.
Secondly anyone can open a page with the name of rabwah like rabwah-news , ahmadiyya-time , qadiantime etc etc. Only need to register the domain. This is called new Generation war , cyber war. The people need to understand the real and fake things.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Rabwahtime isnt representative of Jamat-e-Ahmadiyya . That was owned by an Ahmadi and Jamat have forced him to sell it and now the owner isnt an Ahmadi but the people still think that Rabwahtime belongs to Ahmadies. In Pakistan Jamat have only one spoke person Saleem ud din, who is reponsible for media communication. Thats it.
Secondly anyone can open a page with the name of rabwah like rabwah-news , ahmadiyya-time , qadiantime etc etc. Only need to register the domain. This is called new Generation war , cyber war. The people need to understand the real and fake things.
It's got the verified blue tick which means its a verified page and excuuuuuuussseeeee me! If we don't keep up with who owns and does not own the page.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's got the verified blue tick which means its a verified page and excuuuuuuussseeeee me! If we don't keep up with who owns and does not own the page.

Page verified hi hai laiken jamat ka us se koi tauluq nahi hai . Koi b ahmadi agar infradi hasiyyat main koi kam kerta hai tau jamat uski jawab-de nahi hai . Pakistan main jamat ke tarjuman Saleem ud din sahib hain. ye unka account hai.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing this, you open my eyes.
You dont even know the difference between a killing a any human and falsy self proclaimed false prophet.
You dont even know what's the love of Prophet Muhammad the last and final messanger.
You referring something different for a Murtad who open claimed to be a prophet.
You dont know what Gazi means is. You supporting this murtad who has openly claimed to be false prophet.
Get some learning bro. At least sit with someone who has love for Prophet Muhammad.
Dont take your own meaning fit thing for murtad.

Well I did study, look at the last line

A30-F986-B-EAFA-4712-9261-005-F501-C99-D4.jpg

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KPK tumhare baap ka hai ? Khuda ki zameen hai, Ahmadi poori dunya main hain aur INSHALLAH rahen ge.
KPK pathano ka hai aur pathano main Qadyani wajab ul Qatal hai ... Yra ghaleez log punjab se paida huway hain tu Punjab main rahee and if they try to cross to KPK they will be hunted.All other minorities are wellcomed in KPK except Qadyanis.