پشاور بی آر ٹی منصوبے کی بڑی خاصیت کیا ؟

This is commendable.

Also, the Asian Development Bank (I guess that's the one) said yesterday that they are completely satisfied with the progress and development of the BRT project. This shows that the Pakistani media and opposition might be doing a bit of unnecessary politics here.

PS: Even if such a project was delayed by a few months, I think it's fine. It was PTI's first project of such scale, and I think a little leeway can be given to them - as long as there wasn't any monetary corruption involved.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
One JOKE that Shahbaz Sharif has played with the Nation is that he has made the public believe that Construction projects are a measure of governance not health, education, employment rate etc. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Construction projects are a measure of the capability of the Developer/Contractor!!!! ???. Government's role is limited to only:
a) Financing
b) Quality control/check

As long as they are financed rightly and the contractor is paid timely, and it delivers promised service, the government has done its part! But you still don't measure governance of a government with a project!!! ???

This is commendable.

Also, the Asian Development Bank (I guess that's the one) said yesterday that they are completely satisfied with the progress and development of the BRT project. This shows that the Pakistani media and opposition might be doing a bit of unnecessary politics here.

PS: Even if such a project was delayed by a few months, I think it's fine. It was PTI's first project of such scale, and I think a little leeway can be given to them - as long as there wasn't any monetary corruption involved.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
زبردست۔۔۔
مطلب کام میں تاخیر ہو رہی ہے۔۔مگر بن انٹرنیشنل معیار کا رہا ہے۔۔

Steyn

Hahaha

PTI is desperate now.

BRT special feature is the roads are shitty, the building material used is old and it's a never ending money pit.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
یہ چولیں کئی اور نہ مارنا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ لوگ بہت مذاق اُڑائینگے

Hahaha

PTI is desperate now.

BRT special feature is the roads are shitty, the building material used is old and it's a never ending money pit.

xecutioner

More reasons to proud on PTI thinking. Well done.

these are the actions which are liked by Allah SWT. Alhamdolillah

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahaha

PTI is desperate now.

Steyn I completely agree with you because PTI is lacking project manager like Hanif Abbassi who went to Turkey to study metro bus system and then successfully completed Rawalpindi/Islamabad metro project.

Steyn

Steyn I completely agree with you because PTI is lacking project manager like Hanif Abbassi who went to Turkey to study metro bus system and then successfully completed Rawalpindi/Islamabad metro project.

What a useless post. Don't tag me again when you're praising PMLN you patwari.