پشاور بزرگ شہری کی عدالت سے بھائی کے قاتل بری ہوجانے پر چیخ چیخ کر دُھائیاں

Pnauman Elvy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Somebody please tell him , the retiring Khosa Maan Ka Loura, will be getting 8 lacs per month pension, inflation adjusted in future and fixed quantity of petrol, electricity units, security guards .....as long as he or his spouse lives on............these gandoos, get these posts not for their actions but INACTION actually.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can someone please translate to urdu/english
I didn't understand completely but he calls his deceased brother's kids and showing to the people. He is saying there is no justice in courts, I will seek justice from Allah. Also he is saying that he was himself in police and never did anything wrong. I will ask Allah and seek justice from him....

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Somebody please tell him , the retiring Khosa Maan Ka Loura, will be getting 8 lacs per month pension, inflation adjusted in future and fixed quantity of petrol, electricity units, security guards .....as long as he or his spouse lives on............these gandoos, get these posts not for their actions but INACTION actually.

Well your grudge against khosa isn't related to justice being provided to people...
It is political and most probably related to boot polish... as u have apparently no such issues related to Dam wala baba...
Not justifying legal system as I am at the moment sitting in court myself while I write this... Its been 3 years and I am coming every month to recover 30 lac from one scoundrel and case is going nowhere...

Eye on Pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Well your grudge against khosa isn't related to justice being provided to people...
It is political and most probably related to boot polish... as u have apparently no such issues related to Dam wala baba...
Not justifying legal system as I am at the moment sitting in court myself while I write this... Its been 3 years and I am coming every month to recover 30 lac from one scoundrel and case is going nowhere...
What bullshit as usual from you. Lanti insaan answer why khusaa is so quiet on lawyers badmaahi.
You are pure begharait and anti go fuck yourself

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
What bullshit as usual from you. Lanti insaan answer why khusaa is so quiet on lawyers badmaahi.
You are pure begharait and anti go fuck yourself

"As usual"? Maheenon baad iss forum per post kiya hai...
Iss se pehle aap kee bun# main kub ungli karayi main nain?
Dum per to aisa paoon aaya hai jaise khosa teri baji kee le ker paise nahin de ker giya... Phir to ziadti hai khose kee... Aise kanjaron ka guzzara kaise chal sakta hai...
Now that your daily dose is complete... Getting back to the topic...
Judges don't give statements on every issue.. Yeh khan nahin hai keh jo tatti moon main aayi nikal dee... Hire a lawyer and file petition in supreme Court... Otherwise shut the fuc""" up...

Eye on Pak

MPA (400+ posts)
"As usual"? Maheenon baad iss forum per post kiya hai...
Iss se pehle aap kee bun# main kub ungli karayi main nain?
Dum per to aisa paoon aaya hai jaise khosa teri baji kee le ker paise nahin de ker giya... Phir to ziadti hai khose kee... Aise kanjaron ka guzzara kaise chal sakta hai...
Now that your daily dose is complete... Getting back to the topic...
Judges don't give statements on every issue.. Yeh khan nahin hai keh jo tatti moon main aayi nikal dee... Hire a lawyer and file petition in supreme Court... Otherwise shut the fuc""" up...
If they can't give statements major issues then there is no point in staying as a judge. He is a Supreme Court judge and us waqat tu bhoot barkaay maar raah thaa abb lawyers ko dhek ker iss ke path gai.