پتہ نہیں کون سمارٹ ہے۔ٹرمپ یا خان - رؤف کلاسرا

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am extremely surprised the way Klasra sb is behaving..How can he justify his question regarding mir shakil jaffer when the meeting was about coronavirus? The way he breaks scandal about corruption and suggests solutions, why didn't he show in that meeting?? and now he has fabricated a story for which he has to provide a proof...I am very disappointed..

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کارکردگی موٹی بھینس عاشق اعوان ھر روز صبح جی ایچ کیو کے ڈنڈے پر بیٹھے بیٹھے پوری قوم کو دکھاتی اور سناتی ہے ۔
چلو قوم کو دکھاتی ہے ، گیریج میں میسنیوں کی طرح منجی ہلائے بغیر چھپ چھپ کر ڈنڈا تو نہیں لیتی ، تیری باجی کا ذکر ہے

Zaidi Qasim

Maan lia IK ki hakumat fail ho gai - Taftan sur overseas se corona virus Pakistan ghus gaya. Buht bara failure he ...

Kissi ik first world country ka bata de Jahan wo kamyab ho Gai ho is ko rookne me. Me ne first world country poocha he - :)

Klasra buht acha anchor he is ne buht bare bare scandals break kiye he. Lekin aap ye batain is waqt waddi phuppo ka role ada ker ke is ko aur kissi aur ko bhi kia mil jana he.
When I talk about this Governemnt and its performance, I don't just look at one aspect of it . What counts most is how one deals with the situation and how leader proactively defends its people and nation . IK had almost 2 months of time. He knew what is going on in China. And I think if anyone knew more what what was happening in China, it was Pakistani leadership .
Two things I will tell you. There is absolutely no way , we could have stopped the Pakistanis returning back from Iran. And I take it seriously . However, when they put in to camps and cramped inside the camps for Two weeks, IK should have acted right away and should have taken the tour of the facilities and see it by himself first hand . Which he didn't do it early enough. And the second big mistake was that the local administration let the people go after stopping them and making them stay in the camps where they almost all got infected because of the close proxy to one another. I know that how the police and other agencies took bribe to release people from those camps . They went all over the place and no one can track them anymore.I will call it the criminal negligence .
The other thing is the sugar and flour crisis. I am still waiting to hear who were responsible for that crisis. I bet you he won't release their names and the matter will die down in couple of months since the Crona Virus has emerged .

And this is not the only thing which they bungled up. It has been a perpetual series of blunders in decision making one after another in last 18 months which shows their incompetence and their inability to govern.

Zaidi Qasim

چلو قوم کو دکھاتی ہے ، گیریج میں میسنیوں کی طرح منجی ہلائے بغیر چھپ چھپ کر ڈنڈا تو نہیں لیتی ، تیری باجی کا ذکر ہے

اپنی ماں کی تعریف نہ کر ، تیرا دوجا پیو باجوہ تیری بند کردے گا

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
کارکردگی موٹی بھینس عاشق اعوان ھر روز صبح جی ایچ کیو کے ڈنڈے پر بیٹھے بیٹھے پوری قوم کو دکھاتی اور سناتی ہے ۔
Asal ma tum logoan ko Danday ka maza sirf Qatri ka maloom hai us sa hat k kisi ka danda tumhay danda ni dikhta

waisay chacha uska wapis aa gya hai to shaid qatri danda wapis bil ma ghus gya ho ab

Zaidi Qasim

آپکو ٹینشن کس بات کی ہے ڈنڈا آپکے اندر نہیں یا آپ ڈنڈے کے اپر نہیں بیٹھے ہو
[/QUOTE]

بنی غالہ کے غلام اب ڈنڈے کو ڈنڈہ نہیں بلکہ نکے کا پیو کہتے ہیں ۔ظاہر ہے اس لطف سے انہیں محروم نہیں کیا جاسکتا ۔

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

inhon ne dono situations main rna hai. They want instructions of modi to be implemented like this forefathers and maryam and house of shareefs did

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
on top of that, they're blocking everyone on twitter and claiming as freedom of speech fighters. Their goodwill destroyed yesterday.

I am extremely surprised the way Klasra sb is behaving..How can he justify his question regarding mir shakil jaffer when the meeting was about coronavirus? The way he breaks scandal about corruption and suggests solutions, why didn't he show in that meeting?? and now he has fabricated a story for which he has to provide a proof...I am very disappointed..

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
لگتا ہے ڈنڈا نکے کے اندر چلا گیا ہے. درد ہو رہا ہے تے وسلیں لگا لے ،

بنی غالہ کے غلام اب ڈنڈے کو ڈنڈہ نہیں بلکہ نکے کا پیو کہتے ہیں ۔ظاہر ہے اس لطف سے انہیں محروم نہیں کیا جاسکتا ۔
[/QUOTE]

Zaidi Qasim

لگتا ہے ڈنڈا نکے کے اندر چلا گیا ہے. درد ہو رہا ہے تے وسلیں لگا لے ،

[/QUOTE]

بنی غالہ میں بیٹھے نکے سے معلوم کرلے ۔ تم نے تو اندر کی بات بھی باہر نکال دی ۔

taban

میرے خیال میں تو کلاسرہ صاحب ان دونوں سے ہوشیار ہیں کیوں کہ ان کو پتہ ہے کہ یہ دونوں کون کون سی چالیں چل رہے ہیں اور یہ ساری چالیں کلاسرہ صاحب کے لئے بچوں کا کھیل ہیں حالانکہ یہ دونوں اپنی اپنی قوم کے حکمران ہیں

Iconoclast

lol anyone that doesn't agree or look up to these journalists as his role model belongs to a media cell. This is the same bullshit elite media is saying about the supporters of Bernie because he's hit them where it hurts the most.
lol indeed.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
When I talk about this Governemnt and its performance, I don't just look at one aspect of it . What counts most is how one deals with the situation and how leader proactively defends its people and nation . IK had almost 2 months of time. He knew what is going on in China. And I think if anyone knew more what what was happening in China, it was Pakistani leadership .
Two things I will tell you. There is absolutely no way , we could have stopped the Pakistanis returning back from Iran. And I take it seriously . However, when they put in to camps and cramped inside the camps for Two weeks, IK should have acted right away and should have taken the tour of the facilities and see it by himself first hand . Which he didn't do it early enough. And the second big mistake was that the local administration let the people go after stopping them and making them stay in the camps where they almost all got infected because of the close proxy to one another. I know that how the police and other agencies took bribe to release people from those camps . They went all over the place and no one can track them anymore.I will call it the criminal negligence .
The other thing is the sugar and flour crisis. I am still waiting to hear who were responsible for that crisis. I bet you he won't release their names and the matter will die down in couple of months since the Crona Virus has emerged .

And this is not the only thing which they bungled up. It has been a perpetual series of blunders in decision making one after another in last 18 months which shows their incompetence and their inability to govern.

Zaidi bhai - I do take your feedback and share the same sentiments related to Zairean e karma returning from Iran - local govt and fed govt could have taken more steps to ensure health, safety, wellbeing of citizens returning. but when I hear that only camp that they were able to put in that area was with the help Pakistan Army - it makes me believe that there was absolutely no resources, means available with Local govt to do anything to help. Pakistan govt had locked and sealed the border - which means this would have been communicated with Iran well before they did it - cause Iran sealed their border side as well. This is not one way traffic - both countries with mutual understanding take this decision. As per PM's briefing - he was in touch with govt of Iran and overlooking the proceedings - However the Govt of Iran took them by surprise when they left Pakistani zaireens at border with no food, shelter. This move was not expected and took everyone by surprise.

You may disagree with the govt and its performance for past 18 months - that is a different debate. A staunch PTI supporter will open the "Katta" of past 30 yrs of PMLN performance and 20 years of PPP performance - but I am sure you would be quite bored with it now - since the only thing each side tries to get to is establish that one or the other was the biggest blunder/mishap that happened to Pakistan - so lets not talk about that over here

Coming to main topic - Sir at the moment - like it or not the country has to go ahead and deal with Corona virus - that should be everyones number 1 priority. It shouldn't be MNS health, MSR release, Leadership of PTI - all of them can go to hell as far as priority is concerned. Thousands have died in countries where they had everything but couldn't do anything. Trillions lost in trading and money. What chance does a poor country has.
Please use this time to help/encourage/motivate each other. Now is the time to help people and prepare them for lockdown and curfew - I feel it is coming our way fast.

We have a lot of time to prove one another traitor, boot licker, youthia, patwari and much more. We can do it anytime sir cause at the end of day AlhamdoLillah our stomach is full.

For a moment take away the bank account, also lose the money in your pocket, now get rid of the all the food items in your house. Consider you do not have means to call for help as well and you are on your own to look after a family of 6. There is a total lockdown - a curfew in place. You are the man of the house and responsible to look after your dependents - kids, elderly, women. What will you do? What do you expect the govt to do for you and family.

25% of 220 million = 5 Crore 55 lacs are in this situation. Sir time buht kam he - Allah ka wasta he ik dosre ka saath de. Larai na Kare. Is virus ne sab ko pakarna he

Badsha, ghulam, ameer, faqeer, PTI wala, PMLN wale, musalle, sharabi, shia, sunni, wahabi tableeghi, Zakir, aalim

Hope you get my point.

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
میرے خیال ہے رؤف کلاسر نے کوئ انہونی بات نہیں کہی ۔اس حکومت کا سارا زور جھوٹی پبلک ریلیشن پر ہے جبکہ حقیقی کارکردگی صفر ہے ۔
ارے بھڑوے کے بچے۔اس ڈنگر کو چھوڑ۔ جا کر قریطینہ ھو جا ورنہ کورنا گانڈ میں کھس جائے گا۔ اور آکر بچ گیا تو رینجر باھر مار مار کر گانڈ سوجا دے گی۔

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس بہین چود کمی کی اولاد کلاسرے کو لگتا ھے ۔کہ اس کی جو تھوڑی بہت بچی ھے وہ اتار کر اس کے پچھواڑے میں کھسیڑ دی جائے۔
ابے کتے کے بچے اپنی اوقات دیکھ ۔اللہ نے عزت دی تھی سنبھال نہیں پایا۔ یو ٹیوب پر آگیا اس کو بھی کوئی نہیں دیکھتا اسلئے ویڈیو بنانا چھوڑ دیا۔ اور اب سوشل میڈیا پر ھمارے لن پر چڑھنے آجاتا ھے۔ گاوں واپس جا کر اپنا موچی۔نائی والا خاندانی کام کر ۔ صحافت کا ریلو کٹا۔