پتھر لائی بھی میں اور اپنے اوپر پھینکوائے بھی میں نے, واہ شاباش- مریم نواز

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اصل میں گنجے چور نے ڈبلو کو پیسے دئیے تھے کہ اس گاڑی میں بلٹ پروف شیشے ڈلوا کے لا وہ بھی آگے سے چور کا بچہ تووہ اس میں آلٹو کے شیشے ڈلوا کے لے آیا اور باقی پیسوں سے لنڈن میں ایک اور فلیٹ خرید لیا یہ ہے شیشہ ٹوٹنے کی وجہ اور فل شٹوری

Eyeaan

Didnt we distribute "job well done money" to those who attacked Islamabad with stones, sticks, knives and what not?

do u want me to post the video to remind your worthless Youtia brains ?
Use your brain and stick to the issue: Did Maryam's goons bring "pather:" or not?
Ok forget it --- keep to your habitual mindless rambling, cooking up stories and abuses.. Good luck.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Crowd kiss liyia jama kiya chorni?
اوجی میں تو گھر سے اکیلی نکلی تھی؟...میں چلتی گی اورلوگ ملتے ملتے
پورا قافلہ بنتا گیا....اب اس میں کیا ..... ?
ہاں.....ہماری گاڑیوں میں پتھر پتا نہیں کون رکھ گیا

Hussain1967

She is criminal she got bail because of ill Abba now her bao g is not in Pakistan why government not sending her back if there is common Pakistan criminal in her place right now he must be behind the bar
Government is not sending her back to jail because Government’s own abba ( GHQ) wants her to remain out of jail. That was the deal for voting in favor of Bajwa’s extension.

Hussain1967

واقعی پاگل کتے کے بچے جیسی حالت ہے انکی پتہ نہیں کب حکومت ہمت کر کے انکو پکی سزائیں دے گی
Hukumat inn ko uss din saza dilwa sakay gi jis din GHQ aur Judiciary ka gath jor tootay ga.

gorgias

ہائے بے چاری کی بلٹ پروف گاڑی کا شیشہ پتھر لگنے سے ٹوٹ گیا۔

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
Government is not sending her back to jail because Government’s own abba ( GHQ) wants her to remain out of jail. That was the deal for voting in favor of Bajwa’s extension.
No actaully I come to know that she got bail after her temporary bail and bajwa doesn't need their vote for extension he might make deal with them on different issue and I think it maybe with shehbaz Sharif