D9L4K3fXYAE3bTS.jpg:large

D9L4K3gXUAA4ljQ.jpg:large

D9L4K3jWsAA3Eu9.jpg:large

D9L4K3nWsAI9UdY.jpg:large

D9L3PSwX4AIcBTB.jpg:large

D9L3P94WwAAHM3U.jpg:large

D9L3QdaXYAEgS9H.jpg:large

D9L3RENW4AAJjjA.jpg:large

اگر بھارتی ٹیم بارش کے باعث دوبارہ بیٹنگ نہیں کرسکی تو پاکستان کو 46 اوورز کے کھیل میں 327 رنز کا ہدف حاصل کرنا ہوگا جبکہ اگر میچ 20 اوورز تک محدود ہوگیا تو پاکستان کو 184 رنز کا ہدف حاصل کرنا ہوگا۔

بھارت نے پاکستان کی دعوت پر پہلے بیٹنگ کرتے ہوئے 46 اعشاریہ 4 اوورز کے کھیل میں 4 وکٹوں کے نقصان پر 305 رنز اسکور کررکھے ہیں۔

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed! That's exactly what I was thinking. If there was a chance of rain, it was all the more reason to bat first and put a decent score. DLS would always favor the team batting first!

I thought they decided to bat second as they were aware of rain later and it would benefit them....fuck pak team planners are dumb

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
barish na rukay ab to yai hi asra bacha hay in ka pora plan hay harnay ka aisi planing ki hay kay make sure kia hay india match jeetay

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I thought they decided to bat second as they were aware of rain later and it would benefit them....fuck pak team planners are dumb
Agreed! That's exactly what I was thinking. If there was a chance of rain, it was all the more reason to bat first and put a decent score. DLS would always favor the team batting first!
Man just look at your track record. 1st you have never won against India in a world cup tournament 2nd you have not won against Indian EVER while chasing. 3rd there was rain forecast for latter part of the day play bat without too much pressure and try to put a decent total and lets DLS come into play and fuckin' hell everyone including the PM who is the only captain in the country to win the WC is telling you to bat first unless pitch and field is soaked which it wasn't but NOOOO you insist on showing your own shaanpati.

These morons are experts in shooting themselves in the foot.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I pray to have rain all day, so Pakistan will get 1 point and Indian will get one point. Indian ki barashi ki waja say sulag jai gee.

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BBC weather forecast was that in Manchester there will be rain around 2pm.. It started around 2pm...
Here in Pakistan our Mullahs jump on Helis, than 5 star accommodation, TA/DA, Habib Bank Plaza roof top, expensive Binoculars, still we cannot have one Eid, Ramzan..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

یار پاکستانی کپتان اور منیجمنٹ کتنے بڑے گدھے اور بیوقوف ہیں کہ کل فیس بک پہ بھی کسی دوست کی پوسٹ کے جواب میں میں نے یہی پیشن گوئی کی تھی کہ انگلینڈ کے وقت کے مطابق دو سے تین کے درمیان بارش ہوگی اور اس کا فائدہ پہلی بیٹنگ والی ٹیم کو ہوگا۔۔ اگر میرا جیسا عام بندی جسے کرکٹ کی کوئی خاص سمجھ بھی نہیں یہ بات سمجھ سکتا ہے تو یہ گدیڑوں کے بچے کیوں اتنی تنخواہیں لیکرےہمارے پیسے ضائع کرتے ہیں؟

Last edited:

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر بارش نہ ہوتی تو یہ کیا اکھاڑ لیتے؟
ٹاس جیت کر بیٹنگ کیوں نہ کی؟
ان کے دماغ مر گئے ہیں یا غیرت مر چکی ہے؟

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry I am not very good in cricket. Is it true that we have never won from India when we have batted second?

Man just look at your track record. 1st you have never won against India in a world cup tournament 2nd you have not won against Indian EVER while chasing. 3rd there was rain forecast for latter part of the day play bat without too much pressure and try to put a decent total and lets DLS come into play and fuckin' hell everyone including the PM who is the only captain in the country to win the WC is telling you to bat first unless pitch and field is soaked which it wasn't but NOOOO you insist on showing your own shaanpati.

These morons are experts in shooting themselves in the foot.