پاکستان کے مذہبی درندوں کے نام.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

میں افغان طالبان کی اخلاقی تائید کرتا ہوں، وہ لوگ اپنے ملک کی آزادی کے

لئے لڑ رہے ہیں، جبکہ یہ ٹی ٹی پی کے خنزیر کراے کے قاتل ہیں، جو معصوم لوگوں کا خون پیتے ہیں، میری رب ذولجلال سے دعا ہے، کے جتنے بھی ملت فروش، ملک سے غداری کر کے ان خنزیروں کی تائید کر رہے ہیں، وہ اور انکے اہل و عیال انہی کے ہاتھوں جنت میں پہنچیں، تاکہ انکو حقیقت کا ادرک ہوجاے.

اتنی جلدی گلاٹی مار دی ، جو تصویریں تم نے لگائیں ہیں
وہ بھی غلط سیاق و سباق کے ساتھ

وہ ٹی ٹی پی کی ہیں کیا ؟

بیچارہ تمہارا ہنومان غلط فہمی میں ١٠ سطری پیچس بھی کر گیا

بندہ بن یار

Last edited by a moderator:

aka DURRANI

MPA (400+ posts)
میرے محترم، یہ منطق صرف آپکو سمجھ آ سکتی ہے، یہودی اسلحہ لے کر ،اور صیہونی ڈالر لے کر چلے ہیں جہاد پر، شرم تم کو مگر آتی نہیں
o bhai, kher tou hay??? aap ko kis "iqtasaadi" or "roohani" baap say paisay miltay hain nafrat phelaanay k???

before deciding the right and wrong from the depth of ur 2mm mind, go and read the ISLAMIC history, even of ur own choice... main pehlay bhi likh chuka hoon, RASOOL e AKRAM (sallallaho alaihe wa aale he wasallam) k yahood say pact ki details parh lo ja kay... I dont want to make parallels of ur post with the early muslim history... dont listen to your zakirs only... read urself something if u have the quest for right and wrong...

you are free to have the insect of hatred creaping in ur mind all the time... but try to avoid showing this magnificent passion on public forums... whome you are serving??? ISLAM??? huhhh...

if you feel my language disturbing, try to read ur own words... and try to live in peace if possible...

Aeronaut

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Out of curiosity do you apply same standard to Pakistan Army whose weapons in 1965 were mainly American/British.

Was that Jehad jaiz with such kafirana weapon systems? Eve now with Chinese/American arms?

I dont see what exactly is your point.

Even in case of Afghan war.

Isnt it a fact that these countries gave ISI these weapons, which ISI then gave to Afghans?

So Afghan rebels were technically were getting weapons from self described Muslims (Pak Fauj), while Pak fauj was the onw initially getting the weapons from Kuffar.:lol:

Please think these things through before posting this Bachkana stuff in public.

Pakistan paid for the US/British weapons as a STATE to defend itself, NOT for furthering US's agenda, its nothing but pure business between 2 states. While these 'holy fighters' took American arms to fight for 'American foreign policy objectives'.

Since we are all Kafir in your eyes, than why does it matter whether it is ISI or CIA or Mossad providing you Arms? - Where is the logic?

These 'holy fighters' DID KNOW that these weapons were bought by Kuffar, but STILL the Kafir weapons and Kafir ISI of Kafir Pakistan was 'sweet' at that time. This is what i call 'Munafqat' and a true Mujahid cannot be a Munafiq!

Bring a better apology kiddo - this trash logic of yours lies in the dust bin now.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

لئے لڑ رہے ہیں، جبکہ یہ ٹی ٹی پی کے خنزیر کراے کے قاتل ہیں، جو معصوم لوگوں کا خون پیتے ہیں، میری رب ذولجلال سے دعا ہے، کے جتنے بھی ملت فروش، ملک سے غداری کر کے ان خنزیروں کی تائید کر رہے ہیں، وہ اور انکے اہل و عیال انہی کے ہاتھوں جنت میں پہنچیں، تاکہ انکو حقیقت کا ادرک ہوجاے.
Agar Afghanistan pay US hamla ghalat tha/hai tou Jo US ka saath day who bhi tou ghalat hai?
TTP es Baat pay ler rahi hai Pakistan Army/Govt ke sath keh US k allies hain.Agar Afganistan k Taliban sahi hain tou Pakistan walay ghalat kaisay huway?
Afghanistan k Taliban ke waja say US ko es region main aanay ka excuse mela,es hesaab say woh ziada qasoor war hain,magar Gen Hameed Gul ko Taliban wali Shariat sirf Afghanistan main qabool,Pakistan main nahi.es ko MUNAFIQAT kehtay hain.

Aeronaut

pls show your original identity ,and enable us to show you , your ROHANI/ ORINIGAL BAAP, thanks

Give me the Kaffir/Murtid card -

I am an ultra nationalist - i believe firmly in the survival of my country. And i hate hypocrites.

I can see your frustration, get some cold water because there is NOTHING you can do to justify the Yahoodi funding for your heros.

Aeronaut

یار تم بندے ہو یا بندر ؟

اتنی جلدی گلاٹی مار دی ، جو تصویریں تم نے لگائیں ہیں
وہ بھی غلط سیاق و سباق کے ساتھ

وہ ٹی ٹی پی کی ہیں کیا ؟

بیچارہ تمہارا ہنومان غلط فہمی میں ١٠ سطری پیچس بھی کر گیا

بندہ بن یار باندر نہ بن

I know truth hurts, i can feel your pain my friend.... Truth is designed to be hurtful - it pissess you off, before it sets you free.

Aeronaut

o bhai, kher tou hay??? aap ko kis "iqtasaadi" or "roohani" baap say paisay miltay hain nafrat phelaanay k???

before deciding the right and wrong from the depth of ur 2mm mind, go and read the ISLAMIC history, even of ur own choice... main pehlay bhi likh chuka hoon, RASOOL e AKRAM (sallallaho alaihe wa aale he wasallam) k yahood say pact ki details parh lo ja kay... I dont want to make parallels of ur post with the early muslim history... dont listen to your zakirs only... read urself something if u have the quest for right and wrong...

you are free to have the insect of hatred creaping in ur mind all the time... but try to avoid showing this magnificent passion on public forums... whome you are serving??? ISLAM??? huhhh...

if you feel my language disturbing, try to read ur own words... and try to live in peace if possible...

Please provide me credible logic and proofs to nullify my argument, don't beat the bush around as i don't buy dogmatic rhetoric.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan paid for the US/British weapons as a STATE to defend itself, NOT for furthering US's agenda, its nothing but pure business between 2 states. While these 'holy fighters' took American arms to fight for 'American foreign policy objectives'.

Since we are all Kafir in your eyes, than why does it matter whether it is ISI or CIA or Mossad providing you Arms? - Where is the logic?

These 'holy fighters' DID KNOW that these weapons were bought by Kuffar, but STILL the Kafir weapons and Kafir ISI of Kafir Pakistan was 'sweet' at that time. This is what i call 'Munafqat' and a true Mujahid cannot be a Munafiq!

Bring a better apology kiddo - this trash logic of yours lies in the dust bin now.
US were never into direct dealing with Afghan Mujahideen ,it was ISI handling them.it was ISI who knew where the weapons and petro-dollars were coming from,for the foot soldiers it was just another holy war with a bit of a MAAL-E-GHANEEMAT.

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)
Give me the Kaffir/Murtid card -

I am an ultra nationalist - i believe firmly in the survival of my country. And i hate hypocrites.

I can see your frustration, get some cold water because there is NOTHING you can do to justify the Yahoodi funding for your heros.

I just want you to be cool , and speak like a gentlman, what can you do,for those peopple whos not within your reach,,,chating like this shows some kind of weakness,,dear,, be brave,,hold your self

I Love Muhammad (PBUH)

Senator (1k+ posts)
@aeronaut and Liberal Fascist

I agree with you 100% but my brothers you should show some respect to others calling them son of ****** and abusing them does not make your case stronger.
There is no doubt that these people are funded by USA , India and Afghanistan , and are doing their best to destroy Islam ans Pakistan but try to convince others through Dialogue otherwise there wont be much difference between us and these devils .

Change only comes through peace and love , In Islam Wars are fought for survival or to defend not to change people's hearts and minds .(my personal opinion)

Aeronaut

US were never into direct dealing with Afghan Mujahideen ,it was ISI handling them.it was ISI who knew where the weapons and petro-dollars were coming from,for the foot soldiers it was just another holy war with a bit of a MAAL-E-GHANEEMAT.

You are wrong sir, Senetor Charlie Wilson, CIA's director - William Cassy and the chiefs of CIA's 'special activities division' which is the department for covert operations, visited Afghanistan multiple times and met Mujahideen.

Mujahideen leaders were divided into 7 parties, each of whom had multiple fighting organs on the ground. These parties were lead by leaders like Sayyaf, Jallal uddin and so on. They had a permanent liaison with the Americans. Sayyaf used to received petrodollars directly from his Saudi backers.

This is RECORDED history sir, i am not making it up.

Aeronaut

@aeronaut and Liberal Fascist

I agree with you 100% but my brothers you should show some respect to others calling them son of ****** and abusing them does not make your case stronger.
There is no doubt that these people are funded by USA , India and Afghanistan , and are doing their best to destroy Islam ans Pakistan but try to convince others through Dialogue otherwise there wont be much difference between us and these devils .

Change only comes through peace and love , In Islam Wars are fought for survival or to defend not to change people's hearts and minds .(my personal opinion)

I am sorry sir, people who kill my countrymen in mosques and bazzars, who have turned my nation into a boiling volcano of terror deserve NO REGARD. I consider them animals [literally].

realitycheck

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with you about TTP..... BUT can you tell me from whom Pak Army is taken $ from

pakistani 86

I am as staunch critic and against TTP as any sane man can be and i absolutely do not agree with their philosophy about Jihad. you just told us that they are "Karaye k qatil" my question is who hired them? who is that owner who pays them for killing innocent pakistanis? who is funding them? who is providing them with such sophisticated weapons that they are continuously fighting against a professional and resourceful big army?
i would love to know this fact and if possible with undeniable evidences so that we may know the ultimate enemies of Pakistan....
dont tell me that TTP collects its funds through "bhatta khori", "kidnapping for ransom" type things coz pakistan has a poor nation over all and to fight a war one must needs alot of money which for sure cant be collected through above mentioned tricks only

I Love Muhammad (PBUH)

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sorry sir, people who kill my countrymen in mosques and bazzars, who have turned my nation into a boiling volcano of terror deserve NO REGARD. I consider them animals [literally].
I understand and appreciate your anger towards these animals .My point is only when you are on right then make difference between yourself and wrong .

Nothing personal , I am with you but with different style :P

Aeronaut

I agree with you about TTP..... BUT can you tell me from whom Pak Army is taken $ from

Pakistan Army doesn't take money from the United States Sir. Our GOVERNMENT takes something called 'Coalition Support Fund' which essentially is Americans paying us for using our infrastructure to access a battle zone.

Pakistan as a state didn't have a choice in 2001.

I am as staunch critic and against TTP as any sane man can be and i absolutely do not agree with their philosophy about Jihad. you just told us that they are "Karaye k qatil" my question is who hired them? who is that owner who pays them for killing innocent pakistanis? who is funding them? who is providing them with such sophisticated weapons that they are continuously fighting against a professional and resourceful big army?

i would love to know this fact and if possible with undeniable evidences so that we may know the ultimate enemies of Pakistan....

dont tell me that TTP collects its funds through "bhatta khori", "kidnapping for ransom" type things coz pakistan has a poor nation over all and to fight a war one must needs alot of money which for sure cant be collected through above mentioned tricks only

It depends, if you REALLY want to debate this rather interesting question, or are just going to bash me like the above McDonaldland eating Internet Jehadis?

I understand and appreciate your anger towards these animals .My point is only when you are on right then make difference between yourself and wrong .

Nothing personal , I am with you but with different style :P

Thank, you for your support sir.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh Muttae Tumnay Jitny Image Deyh In Mai Talban Koe Nahi....

Yeh Sab Molvi Khalis Younis , dr Gulbadeen Hikmat Yaar Ya Ahmad Shah Masood (shomali etihad) k log hain ..

Talban Movment 1995 mai shoro hoee Yeh Dhoka Apny Logo k day jahil insan os waqt talban ka wajoodh nahi tha..

aka DURRANI

MPA (400+ posts)
Please provide me credible logic and proofs to nullify my argument, don't beat the bush around as i don't buy dogmatic rhetoric.

why you are asking "my logic"??? who am i in the matters of ISLAM? i told you to go through the very brief chapter of history through any book of SEERAT e PAAK... ok for ur convenience i write u some details...

1-Meesaq e madina - it was a pact with yahood of madina paak and included a term that yahood will have to support muslims in their fight against any enemy who is not in allience with yahood... so by obligation, they had to support muslims...

"
  1. [SIZE=+1]If anyone attacks anyone who is a party to this Pact the other must come to his help."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
2-then also read something about sulah hudaibiah by ursef...

and once again... this is not my logic mr... we are ordinary muslims knowing nothing about our religion but acting like self proclaimed muftis deciding right and wrong, who is shaheed and who is gona be in hell... sanity, humbleness and obediance to ISLAM is required from a muslim, not the furvor of false knowledge imparted by the media... copy and paste is not a big deal which a 5 years old child can do these days...

khalilkhan

MPA (400+ posts)

لگتا ہے ملت فروشوں کو آئینہ دکھانا برا لگ گیا، بکواس کرنے میں تو ماہر ہو، اگر اپنے باپ کی اولاد ہو تو میری پوسٹ کو غلط ثابت کرکے دکھاؤ، تمہاری بکواس سے تاریخ اور تمہارے گردنیں کاٹنے والے کرائے کے قاتلوں کی حقیقت نہ بدلی ہے نہ بدل سکے گی.

​tum kia kisi australian ki najayz uolad ho kia