پاکستان کو عسکری دخل اندازی سے محفوظ کرنے کا نادر موقع

HamzaK

Banned
It is like digging the hole.

When the above piece was first published, Dawn did not own the statement and reported that the families of those who were close family members, commissioner or present at the funeral had no family tradition or recollection of any such occurrence.
There has been no testimony of any kind in the last 50 years by anyone who was near to her or had any official capacity regarding her funeral.
Later Mr. Liaquat Merchant, grandnephew of Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, reacted and Dawn published the piece regretting the news item and asked that the controversies regarding her death should be buried and apologized in an article “Controversies over Miss Jinnah regretted”. Merchant stated:
The fact is that when Ms Fatima Jinnah did not wake up one morning in July 1967, the family was alerted and its four members and Lady Hidayatullah went to Mohatta Palace in Karachi where with the help of authorities entry was secured and Miss Fatima Jinnah was found lying on her bed covered by a sheet”, Mr Liaquat Merchant said.

Pakistan's military governments do not have a good track record regarding human rights. I'm not a fan of Bhutto but the way he was treated in jail before execution and the way Benazir was 'assassinated' using ghosts of Taliban don't surprise me if it's proven that Ayub Khan got Ms Fatima Jinnah assassinated.

Liaquat Ali Khan's murder is still unsolved; their own man Gen. Zia's death is also a mystery... Air Marshal Mushaf Ali Mir is another chapter in Musharraf era.

Therefore, Liaquat Merchant and other family members didn't want to die likewise if they knew that Ms Fatima Jinnah was murdered. Fatima Jinnah was almost always denied her fundamental right to free speech under ruthless, CIA puppets operating in our GHQ.

Sharifuddin Pirzada also didn't want to die like Fatima Jinnah.

Pakistani people are living under a Mafia which has directly or indirectly ruled this country wearing army uniform.