پاکستان پیچھے کیوں رہ گیا!!!

بہت سی وجوہات ہیں ایک سبب "سسٹم" اہل افراد کی قبول نہیں کرتا. ذیشان الحسن عثمانی سے تعارف یوٹیوب ویڈیو سے ہوا. مزید تلاش کیا تو معلوم ہوا کے واقعی ایک قابل شخص ہے لیکن سسٹم کے ساتھ نہیں چل سکا. موصوف نے دہشت گردی کا مقابلہ کرنے کے لئے مصنوعی ذھانت پر مبنی ایک سافٹ وئیر بھی بنایا جسے ملک میں پزیرائی نہیں مل سکی
https://www.linkedin.com/in/zusmani/

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
If you look closely at this Zeeshan Usmani’s YouTube videos and his various “claims”, you will realise k yeh aik Chawal aadmi ha. Who is mainly interested in generating Youtube revenue and selling his on-line courses.

Even his AI prediction project of “indentifying future Taliban style attacks’ is as phoney as it can get. Just to grab the attention of US media.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بہت سی وجوہات ہیں ایک سبب "سسٹم" اہل افراد کی قبول نہیں کرتا. ذیشان الحسن عثمانی سے تعارف یوٹیوب ویڈیو سے ہوا. مزید تلاش کیا تو معلوم ہوا کے واقعی ایک قابل شخص ہے لیکن سسٹم کے ساتھ نہیں چل سکا. موصوف نے دہشت گردی کا مقابلہ کرنے کے لئے مصنوعی ذھانت پر مبنی ایک سافٹ وئیر بھی بنایا جسے ملک میں پزیرائی نہیں مل سکی
https://www.linkedin.com/in/zusmani/

Jeda changarr - Naam hi kaafi hey. You've got too much time on your hands brather. Spend it on Namaz Roza instead of reading this stupidity and worse sharing it here.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you look closely at this Zeeshan Usmani’s YouTube videos and his various “claims”, you will realise k yeh aik Chawal aadmi ha. Who is mainly interested in generating Youtube revenue and selling his on-line courses.

Even his AI prediction project of “indentifying future Taliban style attacks’ is as phoney as it can get. Just to grab the attention of US media.

This one seems to be the latest version of Agha Waqar who turned water into fuel. Its mind boggling how Pakistan keeps churning out these geniuses. Had it not been for our lowly media men like jeda changarr we would never even realize such prodigies existed.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Another “attention seeking” Topi drama from this Zeeshan Usmani:

Essentially he is not that different from that traitor of a film producer Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, who would happily tarnish the image of her country and people for small personal gain.

People should be beware of these moral less, self serving idiot with ulterior motives.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oh really, i didn't know that a top notch Data Scientist working with Top US firms can make more money on urdu youtube videos... Kya Chawal mari aap ne..
Usman mentioned about a lot of people (exactly like you) in Pakistan, who will do anything to pull your legs so one flees the country. Ask anyone who went to Pakistan with the intention of doing some good for the country... They all had same fate.. but this guys stayed.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Another “attention seeking” Topi drama from this Zeeshan Usmani:

Essentially he is not that different from that traitor of a film producer Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, who would happily tarnish the image of her country and people for small personal gain.

People should be beware of these moral less, self serving idiot with ulterior motives.
Little do you know, this was a major news story. North Carolina is in the South and racism is rampant in the South. When you don't know something, keep your mouth shut.
For me, it is enough to appreciate a man, who grew up in rural Sindh, with no resources whatsoever , child with 13 siblings, instead of selling fruits on cart, he makes it to world stage.
Now tell me your accomplishment, perhaps born with a silver spoon and dad paid for ivy league college....

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh really, i didn't know that a top notch Data Scientist working with Top US firms can make more money on urdu youtube videos... Kya Chawal mari aap ne..
Usman mentioned about a lot of people (exactly like you) in Pakistan, who will do anything to pull your legs so one flees the country. Ask anyone who went to Pakistan with the intention of doing some good for the country... They all had same fate.. but this guys stayed.
Look closely at the facts & figures presented by him. Anyone can freelance with Home Depot and other such names in the US, its not really a mark of credibility. Meeting sarbarahan-e-mumlikat is nothing to harp on about either. I don’t think that this Zesshan Usmani ever had any meaningful and real job or exposure beyond the goofy smoke screens he has created all around him. Why and How has he got so much time on his hands to make these self promoting Youtube videos and these half baked “scientific” books in Urdu language?

As for you pointing fingers at me, suffice to say that you don’t know me. So better focus on the topic here.

Last edited:

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look closely at the facts & figures presented by him. Anyone can freelance with Home Depot and other such names in the US, its not really a mark of credibility. Meeting sarbarahan-e-mumlikat is nothing to harp on about either. I don’t think that this Zesshan Usmani ever had any meaning and real job or exposure beyond the goofy smoke screens he has created all around him. Why and How has he got so much time on his hands to make these self promoting Youtube videos and these half baked “scientific” books in Urdu language?

As for you pointing fingers at me, suffice to say that don’t know me. So better focus on the topic here.
You are welcome to share your achievements, from studying under the street lights to US Scholarship. :)

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Haha tumhari kew tapp rahi ha?

Forget me and try to figure out your next move after your jaali Peer has been found out.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Little do you know, this was a major news story. North Carolina is in the South and racism is rampant in the South. When you don't know something, keep your mouth shut.
For me, it is enough to appreciate a man, who grew up in rural Sindh, with no resources whatsoever , child with 13 siblings, instead of selling fruits on cart, he makes it to world stage.
Now tell me your accomplishment, perhaps born with a silver spoon and dad paid for ivy league college....
Reading comprehension may be your strength but read the article a few times, which clearly mentions that it was a phoney made up story.

Yes the incidents of racism do happen but no one sane will create a hyperbole out of these small incidents. If you ever get to set a foot outside Pakistan, you will know that its part and parcel of life abroad.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look closely at the facts & figures presented by him. Anyone can freelance with Home Depot and other such names in the US, its not really a mark of credibility. Meeting sarbarahan-e-mumlikat is nothing to harp on about either. I don’t think that this Zesshan Usmani ever had any meaning and real job or exposure beyond the goofy smoke screens he has created all around him. Why and How has he got so much time on his hands to make these self promoting Youtube videos and these half baked “scientific” books in Urdu language?

As for you pointing fingers at me, suffice to say that don’t know me. So better focus on the topic here.
Here are his books selling on Amazon ... they are in english not urdu.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Reading comprehension may be your strength but read the article a few times, which clearly mentions that it was a phoney made up story.

Yes the incidents of racism do happen but no one sane will create a hyperbole out of these small incidents. If you ever get to set a foot outside Pakistan, you will know that its part and parcel of life abroad.
I am sitting in South USA , somewhere along the Bible belt, writing this.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Here are his books selling on Amazon ... they are in english not urdu.
??? Did you yourself ever bothered watching his videos???
He has his own publication house, where he is selling a number of Data Science and other books in Urdu.

As for you sitting in Bible Belt, tou hum kiya karein? Waisay bhi zyada tarr farigh awam Texas meh hi moujood ha ?

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
??? Did you yourself ever bothered watching his videos???
He has his own publication house, where he is selling a number of Data Science and other books in Urdu.

As for you sitting in Bible Belt, tou hum kiya karein? Waisay bhi zyada tarr farigh awam Texas meh hi moujood ha ?
LOL. Near Texas on the east side.