پاکستان میں کورونا سیاست کا شکار، جس میں اپوزیشن اور میڈیا ملوث ہے- معید

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
some one should tell this Angootha Chapp Journalist that it is the responsibility of the Govt to provide relief for COVID19 not the opposition.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
some one should tell this Angootha Chapp Journalist that it is the responsibility of the Govt to provide relief for COVID19 not the opposition.
Government is doing what it can.Some Pakistanis think Pakistan is a rich country like America so they expect the government to provide free food , money,medicines and medical care.The government can only do so much.It does not have the resources.Nawaz-Zardari partnership destroyed the economy and state institutions that is why the people are suffering.

CANSUK

Whole world is under scary environment, not only Pakistan. Roads are empty in toronto people are scared, Air Canada put 15 thousands employee on off duty status, at Pearson no place to park their own aircrafts and their share came down to $14.72 from $49
In Pakistan media is fighting on lock down, Zaireen from Iran and Tableeghi Jamat.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Someone should tell .......... bias peoples that peoples need to pay taxes so Govt have funds to spend on their peoples, instead of taking loans on very high interest rates and buying the properties in London.
Opposition is united under COVID19 program with media to destabilise the Govt and play politics on dead bodiea.
This can only happenes in Pakistan because no accountability.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
THE CLUMSY ATTITUDE OF OUR OPPOSITION PARTIES ARE PLAYING A DUMB AND CONFUSING ROLE WHEREAS NATION IS COMPRESSED BECAUSE OF COVID-19 , FINANCIAL AND HUMANITARIAN CRISES WHEREAS OUR RICH COMMUNITY STAYING ALOOF , FLOUNDERING BECAUSE OF PTI GOVT BUT ITS A MATTER OF NATIONAL PRIDE . DONT LET THE POORS STARVE TO DEATH .
I WILL REQUEST THE PTI GOVT TO ARRANGE A MEETING WITH ALL THE OPPOSITION MEMBERS AND COME TO CONCLUSION THAT NATION NEED THEIR HELP IN THIS FRIGHTFUL SITUATION , LEAVE ALL THE DIRTY POLITICS ON THE SIDE AND GIVE THIS NATION MORE IMPORTANCE WHICH IS NEED OF THE HOUR . THE NATION IS DISTRESSED , NEEDS TOTAL AND COLLECTIVE EFFORTS OF EVERYONE , ALSO LISTEN TO THEM . IMRAN KHAN ALONE CANNOT HANDLE THIS SITUATION , GET THEM ON BOARD FOR THE SAKE OF THE NATION AND TELL THEM OUR NATION NEEDS ALL OF YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT , I HOPE THEY WILL OPEN UP AND DONATE BILLIONS OF RUPEES AS THE CRISES ARE SURMOUNTING , NATION NEEDS THE UNITY AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME .
SOME SAY I AM TOO HARSH WITH THE OPPOSITION , MAY BE BUT ITS NOT MY INTENTION , TRYING TO REMIND THEM ABOUT THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES TOWARDS THIS NATION WHICH THEY RULED IN THE PAST NOW HELP IT WHEN IT NEEDED THE MOST .
GOVT AND OPPOSITION HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER NOT TRY TO SQUEEZE . I HOPE COMMON SENSE WILL PREVAIL . CORONA RELIEF FUND SHOULD BE PERSUED VIGOROUSLY ALONG WITH ELECTRONIC AND PRINT MEDIA . I THINK NAB SHOULD RELEASE MIR SHAKIL UR REHMAN ON BAIL NOW .

CH.SHUJAT HUSSAIN SAID GOVT SHOULD NOT STOP THE GATHERING OF " TABLIGHI JAMMAT" , HIS INTENTIONS ARE NOT BAD AS THEY PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY BUT TIMING IS NOT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF COVID-19, COUPLE OF SICK COULD MAKE ALL OF THEM SICK SO IT WAS JUST PRECAUTION FOR THEIR SAFETY AND SECURITY . AS A SAFETY MEASURE , PRAYER GATHERINGS NOT ALLOWED EVEN IN MECCA AND MADINA .

Last edited:

Eyeaan

میڈیا کے شیطانوں نے زرداری کو سیاست کی ڈاکٹریٹ ڈگری دی تھی ۔۔۔ اب سندھ اور بلاول کو وبا کی ڈاکٹریٹ ڈگری دی ہے ۔۔
زرداری سیاست اور عوام بیچ کر مال بناتا ہے ۔۔۔سندھ گوورنمنٹ اور بلاول وبا اور مریض بیچ کر مال بناتے ہیں
خدا خیر کرے پاکستانی میڈیا میں گھسے شیطان جسے بھی ڈاکٹر اور ماہر قراد دیتے ہے وہ آخرت کی آگ سے شاید ہی بچ پائے

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
This can only happenes in Pakistan because no accountability.
Truthstands

Accountability can not be expected in a country where a "selected" sitting Prime Minister is asking the Chief Justice of Supreme Court for relief to his blood sister in a financial white crime case

later

same sitting Prime Minister is ordered by "selectors" to provide relief to his several political opponents whom he has under captivity on financial allegations but nothing proved.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Selection was since 1986 by Zia and after that Noora was selected as for last 30 years and niw ran away with his family.
Their is no cure for haters, peoples are just making base less accusation while their leader and family members are convicted criminal and now run ing away from jail time.
It's a shame that some highly educated illiterate ignorant blindly manuplating the truth.
The financial damage and crime against humanity committed by the Noora and Pee Pee Pee can not be repaired.
I can understand that many may have lost a corrupt business and making some losses now.
I can challenge, non of you would be able to defend Noora in front of ALLAH. If you have courage go and demand ur leaders to return $100 billions looted money for poorer of this country.
I am you have no courage but just argue like a typical patwari or baysharm.

Truthstands

Accountability can not be expected in a country where a "selected" sitting Prime Minister is asking the Chief Justice of Supreme Court for relief to his blood sister in a financial white crime case

later

same sitting Prime Minister is ordered by "selectors" to provide relief to his several political opponents whom he has under captivity on financial allegations but nothing proved.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
Selection was since 1986 by Zia and after that Noora was selected as for last 30 years and niw ran away with his family.

Leaving Pakistan under VVIP Protocol of Ministry of Interior abroad a VVIP Aircraft in front of general public, Tv Cameras in broad day light is not really "running away"

Let me show you what running away of POWERFUL in Pakistan really looks like ?

Truthstands

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here you go, no cure for ignorance ,

We have seen a number of media cell puppies appearing with new name but same old style. ?

When they speak they spit themselves. ????

Leaving Pakistan under VVIP Protocol of Ministry of Interior abroad a VVIP Aircraft in front of general public, Tv Cameras in broad day light is not really "running away"

Let me show you what running away of POWERFUL in Pakistan really looks like ?

Truthstands

Ratan

A simple case of an Overdose of RSS Bhagwan...Terrorist....Feku...Modis' Magic Tonic...GoMutra+GoTatti+ModiPoo...which was blended for protection from Coronavirus.....

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اپوزیشن صرف بھونکنے اور اپنی چوریاں بچانے کے لئے ہوتی ہے ولایت پاس کو کو رینے

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
To opposition ko bak bak bhi naheen kerney chaheeyay or chup ker kay hukoomat key baat maan lay!
Such sun lo shaid akal he aa jaye!!
stargazer

may be opposition is following the footsteps of a crackhead who frequently mocked the provincial chief minister calling him "Dengue Brathran" when he was busy fighting dengue ?

on a serious note, should opposition now call him
Corona Niazi ??