پاکستان سٹاک مارکیٹ ایک بار پھر کریش، ایک ہزار سے زائد پوائنٹس کی کمی

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
But when dollar was gaining worldwide earlier this year or last year (GBP is at its weakest since 2020 against USD), PDM used the logic (and were cheered on by many TV commentators) that it is all previous govt's fault.

So by the same logic, is it not now all current govt's fault? And are the same TV commentators being consistent in their views?

This is the problem with short term thinking and narrative building, it can boomerang on you

yes cant disagree with political parties' games of deception and point scoring

no one is sincere

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yes cant disagree with political parties' games of deception and point scoring

no one is sincere
This thread is not about political parties but about DG ISPR commenting on economy while claiming they have nothing to do with politics

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
The day when this statement came by ISPR..Its created doubts in my minds about the capability of office of COAS..ISI first time in my life. .
This regime change exercise by Army Establishments..SC judges. exposed many weakness of these two highly rated..regarded institutions of Pakistan.Aik aur thought meray zehan mein ha..but I am waiting for election..
Bhai sedhi si baat hai yh bhi hum me sey FA pass kr ke bhrti hutein hain... Aween sir pe bethaya hua tha.. They clearly had no idea about geopolitics and as the saying goes fauji schta nhi srf order pora krta hai wohi yh kr rhein hain order milta hai yh pora kr detey hain

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The day when this statement came by ISPR..Its created doubts in my minds about the capability of office of COAS..ISI first time in my life. .
This regime change exercise by Army Establishments..SC judges. exposed many weakness of these two highly rated..regarded institutions of Pakistan.Aik aur thought meray zehan mein ha..but I am waiting for election..

The problem is that nearly every person always has some bias towards one party or another. None of them are neutral even if they claim to be. The army is no different to the corrupt judiciary who open at midnight for the Sharifs or the beaurorats who fail to implement PTI projects properly.
Certain Generals have definitely put pressure on Imran Khan when he was in power and we can see from DGISPR's stock market statement that they saw PDM as the saviours of Pakistan even though the average Pakistani knew that putting corrupt thieves in charge was not going to end well at all.

miafridi

Noon leak is known to ruin economy not to build it.

On the contrary PTI not only took bold/unpopular decisions but all economic indicators Like Revenue collection, exports, remittances, job creation, GDP etc went into positive as well.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

miafridi

Noon leak is known to ruin economy not to build it.

On the contrary PTI not only took bold/unpopular decisions but all economic indicators Like Revenue collection, exports, remittances, job creation, GDP etc went into positive as well.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور