پاکستان امریکہ ڈیل،بھارت کے خلاف پاکستان نے کیا کامیابی حاصل کی؟

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
STOP promoting this Chacha Kuppi... ?
There is a severe shortage of correct news. The peddlars of false news are Laanat mir and Javed changar. may Allah make them suffer painful diseases for along time. Now I do not know from where to get correct news

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There is a severe shortage of correct news. The peddlars of false news are Laanat mir and Javed changar. may Allah make them suffer painful diseases for along time. Now I do not know from where to get correct news
I do not know from where but definitely not from cha cha kuppi….But elders say that no news
is always better than false news….. ?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You are right, it is hard to get the correct news now a days, specially from the main stream media and those so called lifafa anchors…It is been now almost 2 years that I stopped watching main stream media and lifafa anchors…and to be honest, I don't think I missed any thing. I keep an eye on the social media and many you- tubers who work hard day and night to keep you updated on the national and international scene.
I am sure you too will know in a few weeks who to watch on the social media and who not to.