پاسبان مل گئے کعبہ کو صنم خانے سے

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
انڈینز نے بلایا ایک امریکن سکالر کو جو اپنی پاکستان دشمنی اور انڈیا سے محبت کی وجہ سے انڈینز میں کافی مقبول ہے۔ تاکہ ان کا سینیمار کالے لوگوں کے ساتھ گوروں کو مکس کر کے کچھ معیاری لگ سکے پر پتہ نہیں کیا ہوا کہ امریکی اسکالر شاید مرچیں چبا کر آئی تھی کہ کڑوے کڑوے سچ انڈینز کے منہ پر اگل کر چلی گئ

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
وہ تو سب ٹھیک ہے لیکن یہ بھارتیے ستر سال کے بعد پاکستان کی فضائ حدود میں زندہ داخل کس طرح ہوئے ؟ ۔

Husaink

وہ تو سب ٹھیک ہے لیکن یہ بھارتیے ستر سال کے بعد پاکستان کی فضائ حدود میں زندہ داخل کس طرح ہوئے ؟ ۔

جس طرح مودی کنڈا کھڑکا ئے بغیر جاتی امرا کو تیری پین کا ویہڑ ا سمجھ کر گھس گیا تھا

Zaidi Qasim

جس طرح مودی کنڈا کھڑکا ئے بغیر جاتی امرا کو تیری پین کا ویہڑ ا سمجھ کر گھس گیا تھا
You are proven yourself to be really an anus. How many times trump has been to your mother ? Can you count ? Lets start talking .

Husaink

ماسی جی نے تو سارے بھارتی بھڑووں کی گاف کے اندرونی حصے پر چونے والا پان چبا کر اس طرح تھوکا ہے کہ چیخیں یہاں تک پہنچ رہی ہیں

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
بہت سی صورتیں ہیں ، بہت سی باتیں ہیں۔ پر ایک بات نہیں بھولنی چاہئے کہ جو بھی جیسے بھی ہے پر بھارت ہم سے 5 گنا بڑا ملک ہے ، بڑا اگر بچے کو مارے تو برا ، بڑا اگر بچے سے مار کھائے تو برا۔

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This time Modi was given a befitting reply which the whole world saw ..... Remember the so-called Surgical strike 1 by India in Nawaz Sharif time Sep 2016 ..... Did you ever ask Nawaz Sharif why he didn’t reply in kind ??? ....

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
This time Modi was given a befitting reply which the whole world saw ..... Remember the so-called Surgical strike 1 by India in Nawaz Sharif time Sep 2016 ..... Did you ever ask Nawaz Sharif why he didn’t reply in kind ??? ....
زید بھائی اس کو چھوڑیں اور اس پر تبصرہ فرمائیں۔ تبصرے سے ہی آپ کے سوال کا جواب برامد ہو جائے گا

Zaidi Qasim

Seems like NS is always on your nerves. Let me remind you the Abbotabad incident. Did any American crone Pakistan general resigned ? If yes, may be perhaps you can shed a light on it. I know the Kiyani is currently residing in Australia with a huge Ranch all bought up by his Rizq E Halal ? What you think ? Pakistani territories were never breached even by an inch during NS's time . This is the first time IAF was able to do that during Bongi Khan's tenure. Every degradation has to be in his time. Shida Tilly , the spokeperson of Bongi Khan will tell you what he said about Bongi Khan .

Zaidi Qasim

تم نے ٹرمپ کو پین کرنی ہی کرنی ہوتی ہے
Becuse he is your and your family's thoko. Nothing could be short of telling Trump to open your rear end with his Kahona. I guess a piece of shit like you who come here to offer the family's Gem could not be let go free since you are deem fit on notarious Japanese ass.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seems like NS is always on your nerves. Let me remind you the Abbotabad incident. Did any American crone Pakistan general resigned ? If yes, may be perhaps you can shed a light on it. I know the Kiyani is currently residing in Australia with a huge Ranch all bought up by his Rizq E Halal ? What you think ? Pakistani territories were never breached even by an inch during NS's time . This is the first time IAF was able to do that during Bongi Khan's tenure. Every degradation has to be in his time. Shida Tilly , the spokeperson of Bongi Khan will tell you what he said about Bongi Khan .
Lol either you have selective amnesia or you just have been ignorant last 40 years ..... NS was ‘Hukmaran Khandaan’ since 1985 .... so naturally all the ills of Pakistan are because of his governance .... If he was not competent enough to control military then again it is NS fault ..... India claimed to have done first surgical strike in Sep 2016 ... Your NS did not do anything about it ..... Same as always your analysis is like rantings of a nobody .... Oh and on subject of rantings .... what happened to FazlurRehman dharna .... you proclaimed about a zillion times that it will end IK govt ...:)

Zaidi Qasim

Lol either you have selective amnesia or you just have been ignorant last 40 years ..... NS was ‘Hukmaran Khandaan’ since 1985 .... so naturally all the ills of Pakistan are because of his governance .... If he was not competent enough to control military then again it is NS fault ..... India claimed to have done first surgical strike in Sep 2016 ... Your NS did not do anything about it ..... Same as always your analysis is like rantings of a nobody .... Oh and on subject of rantings .... what happened to FazlurRehman dharna .... you proclaimed about a zillion times that it will end IK govt ...:)
As again , you have a very selective bias which prevent you from speaking the truth . No wonder you didn't talk about Kiyani and his Ranch ,neither you talked about Abbotabad and the General's resignation.
It is also laughable to exclude the Musharraf's 10 years after 1985 , as giving him the clean chit is what you are all about.
So, get off of this GHQ bogie and tell the truth to the nation . Lets talk about the money Kiyani and his brother extorted from Pakistan while licking the US arse.
Indian can claim anything they want , and in the hate of NS , you start to sound like an India Boggie now and quoting them and their claim by giving them credibility .. Which I found quite amusing considering otherwise you are all anti India. Remember one thing , Indian never crossed the border until bongi Khan and Bajwa star to run the country ...

Husaink

Becuse he is your and your family's thoko. Nothing could be short of telling Trump to open your rear end with his Kahona. I guess a piece of shit like you who come here to offer the family's Gem could not be let go free since you are deem fit on notarious Japanese ass.

Husaink

ویسے تمہاری اس ماسی نے تمہاری گاف پر تھوکا بہت ٹھیک طریقے سے ہے ، جی ایچ کیو کے ناجائز کتورے

Zaidi Qasim

ویسے تمہاری اس ماسی نے تمہاری گاف پر تھوکا بہت ٹھیک طریقے سے ہے ، جی ایچ کیو کے ناجائز کتورے
Seems like those few lines were not enough for the rear end bigger like yours . But you still shy away answering about Trump's Kahona under your arse . How is it fitting there that you can't get out of it .. Need more ? Ask for it . lol

Husaink

Seems like those few lines were not enough for the rear end bigger like yours . But you still shy away answering about Trump's Kahona under your arse . How is it fitting there that you can't get out of it .. Need more ? Ask for it . lol
اسکا مطلب ہے ٹرمپ آجکل تیری فیملی کے ساتھ بڑے ٹیکنیکل طریقے سے یبن کٹیٹا کر رہا ہے بھارتی بھڑوے ? ??

Zaidi Qasim

اسکا مطلب ہے ٹرمپ آجکل تیری فیملی کے ساتھ بڑے ٹیکنیکل طریقے سے یبن کٹیٹا کر رہا ہے بھارتی بھڑوے ? ??
You really looking for some trump Kahona ... Like I said share with us your experience .. And how that has revolutionized your life in Japan ? .May be the rear dhukkon is even wider than I thought ? .