ٹماٹر 300ہوگا تو خبر بنے گی، 30روپے کی نہیں

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In Peshawar it is now available for as low as 25 rupees Per Kilo.
لو جی ڈاکٹر ریاض فتیانہ فرماتے ہیں روٹی کم کھاٸیں یا کھانا چھوڑ دیں اور چینی کم استعمال کریں یا استعمال کرنا چھوڑ دیں یہ آپ کی صحت کے لیۓ بہت اچھا ہے اور مہنگاٸ کا بھی آپ پر اثر نہیں ہو گا

مہنگاٸ کا توڑ

knowledge88

This is extremely surprising that IK supporters have no idea of journalism basics.
In the very first class of journalism anywhere in the world it is taught that dog biting a man is not a news but man biting a dog is. In Australia one year ago , a pin was found in a strawberry it was a title news all over Australia. Strawberries all over Australia were thrown in the bin.
For weeks nobody bought strawberries. This year , all safe , no pins in the strawberries. All safe but also no news in the media about it.
Don't blame the media for not printing low prize tomotoe sale news but blame it on your knowledge of journalism.

Pathfinder

لو جی ڈاکٹر ریاض فتیانہ فرماتے ہیں روٹی کم کھاٸیں یا کھانا چھوڑ دیں اور چینی کم استعمال کریں یا استعمال کرنا چھوڑ دیں یہ آپ کی صحت کے لیۓ بہت اچھا ہے اور مہنگاٸ کا بھی آپ پر اثر نہیں ہو گا

مہنگاٸ کا توڑ
must say, you must be ready to jump of a bridge now a far cry when you were making threads on tamatar.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Tweet is done by a journalist not by PTI supporter. I know hate makes people blind.

This is extremely surprising that IK supporters have no idea of journalism basics.
In the very first class of journalism anywhere in the world it is taught that dog biting a man is not a news but man biting a dog is. In Australia one year ago , a pin was found in a strawberry it was a title news all over Australia. Strawberries all over Australia were thrown in the bin.
For weeks nobody bought strawberries. This year , all safe , no pins in the strawberries. All safe but also no news in the media about it.
Don't blame the media for not printing low prize tomotoe sale news but blame it on your knowledge of journalism.

stargazer

Two roads diverged in the woods, and I....
I took the one less traveled by
And that has made the difference

Why are we told that existing patterns and rules made by the West are to be followed without question or criticism?
The first sign of wisdom is to question the wise man.

knowledge88

Two roads diverged in the woods, and I....
I took the one less traveled by
And that has made the difference

Why are we told that existing patterns and rules made by the West are to be followed without question or criticism?
The first sign of wisdom is to question the wise man.
This is the actual poem by Robert Frost , these are the last three lines I highlighted the words you omitted from his verses

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

I am a poet myself and believe you me it is highly offending for a poet if one misquotes his poetry.

Apparently you don't like the west, but Robert Frost was also a western Poet.

Steyn

This is the actual poem by Robert Frost , these are the last three lines I highlighted the words you omitted from his verses

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

I am a poet myself and believe you me it is highly offending for a poet if one misquotes his poetry.

Apparently you don't like the west, but Robert Frost was also a western Poet.

Youthiya chuteya giving shining example of hypocrisy, of being a living contradiction.

Impressed so much by West, he quotes Western poets which 99% of Pakistani know fuckall about (i don't know Frost) yet he wants others to not follow West.

Hilarious stuff. Thanks for pointing out his chuteyapa. Such is the condition of PTI by the way, living in West, enjoying West but claim to be number one haters of West. Do bak bak against IMF and America all day but at the end of day, lay down and let IMF and America fuck them.