٩٨ غریبوں کی جماعت کی حقیقت % - MQM's Leader Waseem Akhtar in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dear brother maksyed, its very simple.... he got sponsorship from LONDON. he got this gift for good work for party.

you are right brother .... From where he got the funds for this trip ..... he must be accountable .... as he has no land etc .... he has no money in banks .... he has no source of income as well .... he is from poor people & represents poor people ..... then the question is ......from where he got money for this lavish trip to Europe considering the above stated facts .....????? :dunno:

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahahaha pindoon ko drama karna bhi nahaee ata . Photoshop agar sikha tu istimal karna bhi zara dhang say karleta. Agar tum jasay logoon ki propaganda main agar ham Karachi wale kan nahee deharte. We use your comments like toilet paper see it and flash it. :lol:

GraanG2

[MENTION=16748]chegado[/MENTION]...I am waiting for u to get out of the queue ....to see u quoting me...cheers

simple_and_peacefull

dear titan,

you need to correct your attitude toward your rivals because this kind of attitude same as your rivals there will be no difference. be a positive thinker.

Chuk kay rakho in mohajiro ko inki Punjab mei NO entry kardo balkay ager koi mahajir nazar aye to mar k bori mei dal kay Karachi by air bhej do (railway to rahi nahi)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
For Kind of Ur information.........
1.gif

He is the son of SP Akhter Ahemed, His wife passed CSS exam in 1991 and now she (Naila khan) is well kn bureaucrate in finance dept.
He was also running his leather bussines b4 joining politics.

80 % MNA's n MPA's belong 2 middle or lower middile class such as Khuwaja izharul hassan, faisal sabzwari, Rasheed Bhayaa, Aqeel Ahmed, Asif hasnain.......so on.
And 20% belong to upper middle class, Baber Ghouri, Waseem Akhter, Kushbakht shujahat.....etc!

I dont care from where these belong , but they are killers and I will say how they could enjoy , by putting other is bori ????

saeed khan

Thank you for the correction, son of SP and husband of bureaucrat (Allah ka kafi fazal ho gaa), leather business (Qurbani ki Kalyn). Inqalab Europe kay trips say hi aaay gaa.

I just checked PIA from Karachi to Heathrow minimum fare is Rs. 27,000 for one person, Europe trip for two person in half lack :13:. What is the average anual income of "Upper Middle Class"

Yar return ticket is 54000 per person and 54000 can be easily earned from one "bori "

bilal

Citizen
Brothers and Sisters, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that if the information is not useful, don't pass it on!

Regardless of where he got the money from (which can be from business or whatever, it is not that big of a question), publishing someone's private photos (wife or whatever, but probably here she is the wife) is absolutely against our morals as Muslims and as Pakistanis. How can we justify ourselves for act of breaching privacy, when our religion and law strictly prohibits such acts?

Please 'thanday dil se socho'. Its the wrong way of dealing with the problem!

Remember Quaid declined to use pictures of Nehru and Lady Mountbatten????????

Adeel

Founder
That is just huge hypocrisy by a PTI supporter(s)(whoever created and participated)

What is this politician's wife or his personal images are doing on this website??

Whenever PMLN OR MQM guys say, sita white or anything personal about Imran's life, you guys are always crying, talk on political issues, "why dragging people's personal life"

so what is this?

The guy is simply sitting on a boat with his wife. What does that prove?

I am closing this thread like I close any other targetting personal life of a politicians.

Sita white, or Kim Barker and now this.

If you have a problem with this. PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.