ویڈیو:یونیورسٹی میں آمد پر مولانا طارق جمیل کی فلائنگ کسز

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اتنا وقت نہیں ہوتا کہ مولانا محترم اپنے معتدقین سے فرداً فرداً ملیں . ان سے اس انداز میں اظہار یگانگت کر دیا تو
اس میں کیا برائی ہے اب ؟؟؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
acha g. apk khayaal may kon sa aalim sahi hy? kuch sahi ulama k name tou day taaki unko follow kry
Simple anyone who dresses like a normal person does not have these weird beards and his profession is not Islam i.e anyone who does not dresses and looks like what passes nowadays as mullah or "Islamic look and dressing."

Follow this very simple litmus test and you will have completed 90% of the tas

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Everything is free for molvi in pakistan!!!
Why do you think they become moulvis?

Here is a little anecdote, there was this guy I knew in Pakistan, sort of an old friend, who later turned into a typical ghunda, maar kutai, carrying weapons, qabza, maar peet etc etc.

Then after a long time I met him and he had converted into a peer/mullah and wearing very fine clothes, expensive watch and mobile in hand, rings, being driven around in a land cruiser, yani full shaskay, the full nine yards.

Sine we were old friends and he was a little frank with me, I asked him whats up with this new transformation. He said man, I make way more money with less than half the effort as before plus now I am a respectable member of society and people kiss my ass 24/7

Muhammad*Ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Simple anyone who dresses like a normal person does not have these weird beards and his profession is not Islam i.e anyone who does not dresses and looks like what passes nowadays as mullah or "Islamic look and dressing."

Follow this very simple litmus test and you will have completed 90% of the tas
moulana tariq wears simple dress, kameez shalwar, and why dress matters. all dresses are same. it doesn't matter. why don't you tell me some good leaders of this age, so we can follow and learn from them.

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do you think they become moulvis?

Here is a little anecdote, there was this guy I knew in Pakistan, sort of an old friend, who later turned into a typical ghunda, maar kutai, carrying weapons, qabza, maar peet etc etc.

Then after a long time I met him and he had converted into a peer/mullah and wearing very fine clothes, expensive watch and mobile in hand, rings, being driven around in a land cruiser, yani full shaskay, the full nine yards.

Sine we were old friends and he was a little frank with me, I asked him whats up with this new transformation. He said man, I make way more money with less than half the effort as before plus now I am a respectable member of society and people kiss my ass 24/7
Jo islam ka dhandha karay, pakistan mein bus wohi kamyaab hai!!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
moulana tariq wears simple dress, kameez shalwar, and why dress matters. all dresses are same. it doesn't matter. why don't you tell me some good leaders of this age, so we can follow and learn from them.
Follow no one, Allah s.w.t has gifted you with common sense and wisdom and bestowed upon his message directly in the form of the Quran and Sunnah. Go direct to the source when you have direct access to it. why do you need these mullah middle men?

This is the BIGGEST difference between Islam and all other religion we don't need clergy and middle men, yet we have created our own. In Islam there is no profession as moulvi, this is our own invention due to our own laziness.

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do u have to follow, dont u have time for self study? Read the Quran first urself, direct connection with the book!!

Jadoogar

اتنا وقت نہیں ہوتا کہ مولانا محترم اپنے معتدقین سے فرداً فرداً ملیں . ان سے اس انداز میں اظہار یگانگت کر دیا تو
اس میں کیا برائی ہے اب ؟؟؟
Dr Sahib... Our respectable molana should have known that the way girls were shouting, n rzing there voices, it's Haram itself,
Apart from that, we do not have evidence of such act ,from first 3 generations of our pious predecessors ,
He could have simply rzd his hand,
He isn't a pop singer nor a pop. He is the role model.

Muhammad*Ali

Why do u have to follow, dont u have time for self study? Read the Quran first urself, direct connection with the book!!
this is wrong logic.. what's your major? did you learn everything by yourself. I'm doing PhD in chemical engineering and i still need two professors to understand if i face any problems during my research. do you think anyone can understand Islam. do we even understand the arabic language.

Muhammad*Ali

Follow no one, Allah s.w.t has gifted you with common sense and wisdom and bestowed upon his message directly in the form of the Quran and Sunnah. Go direct to the source when you have direct access to it. why do you need these mullah middle men?

This is the BIGGEST difference between Islam and all other religion we don't need clergy and middle men, yet we have created our own. In Islam there is no profession as moulvi, this is our own invention due to our own laziness.
well good luck then. you have no answer.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
well good luck then. you have no answer.
SO even after a detailed explanation, you insist in not putting any effort into learning, knowing and following what you claim to be your religion but rather look for "holy men" to teach you second hand information.

No my friend, good luck to you with that!