ویڈیو : ووٹنگ کا حق ملنے کے بعد اوورسیز پاکستانی خوشی سے جھوم اٹھے

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
in k ghar waloan ko pakistan ma b chyay k iska pay back karain PTI ko in coming elction chahay wo kaisay b election na ho Provincial hoan national hoan local government k hoan har forum pa ab inka support karna banta hai

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
میری تمام پاکستانی اور کشمیری تارکین وطن بھائیوں سے گزارش ہے کہ وہ ان تمام پیشہ ور سیاسی بیکاریوں سے ہوشیار رہیں جو ہمیں مختلف پارٹیوں میں تقسیم کر کے اپنی تجوریاں بھرتے ہیں اور یہاں عیاشیاں کرتے ہیں سادہ سی بات ہے جب الیکشن ہوں جو بھی ووٹنگ کا طریقہ طے ہو اس کو فالو کرتے ہوئے ووٹ دیں اور اپنا حق و ہلال کا پیسہ جو ہم ان چوروں پر خرچ کرتے ہیں وہ اپنے غریب رشتہ داروں کو دے کر ثواب بھی کمائیں اور آخرت کا سامان بھی تیار کریں

Last edited:

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چھوڑنے کی بھی حد ہے یار، شکر ہے تم نے یہ نہیں لکھا کہ خوشی سے ان کے پر نکل آئے اور وہ اڑنے لگے ۔ یا جاھلیت ، تیرا ہی آسرا۔​

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's only going to be beneficial if the voting process is easy. If people have to join massive queues at a single Pakistani consulate in each UK city then I doubt many will partake. If it can be done online then that is the best option.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
چھوڑنے کی بھی حد ہے یار، شکر ہے تم نے یہ نہیں لکھا کہ خوشی سے ان کے پر نکل آئے اور وہ اڑنے لگے ۔ یا جاھلیت ، تیرا ہی آسرا۔​

Here in Canada ,I saw a lot of Pakistani Dancing on highways. Like dance in front of container in 2014 dernah.

Siberite

It's only going to be beneficial if the voting process is easy. If people have to join massive queues at a single Pakistani consulate in each UK city then I doubt many will partake. If it can be done online then that is the best option.
And even if they get to cost their vote, you think they will send another Moeen Qureshi to rule Pakistan ,having Shida Tilly as an interior minister, it won't be hard to find a grave and put a tomb-stone of the expected PM's ancestors on it.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
And even if they get to cost their vote, you think they will send another Moeen Qureshi to rule Pakistan ,having Shida Tilly as an interior minister, it won't be hard to find a grave and put a tomb-stone of the expected PM's ancestors on it.

Voting process for overseas Pakistani will not easy. More than 50% Pakistani doing job or work in Gulf, where there is no such voting process. Moreover, as they are doing job, their Employer will not allow them going for vote and waste all the day.
In West, only few % Peoples will participate in voting process. I knew many peoples who never vote in Canada, they have no interest in democracy and voting process. Many of Pakistan specially new generation who born out of Pakistan their vote is not registered and also have zero interest in Pak Politics. As per my idea, agencies will use these vote to give favour to any party because it will not be easy to challenge these votes. And this can be also use against PTI.

Siberite

Voting process for overseas Pakistani will not easy. More than 50% Pakistani doing job or work in Gulf, where there is no such voting process. Moreover, as they are doing job, their Employer will not allow them going for vote and waste all the day.
In West, only few % Peoples will participate in voting process. I knew many peoples who never vote in Canada, they have no interest in democracy and voting process. Many of Pakistan specially new generation who born out of Pakistan their vote is not registered and also have zero interest in Pak Politics. As per my idea, agencies will use these vote to give favour to any party because it will not be easy to challenge these votes. And this can be also use against PTI.
And I think this is rightly highlighted by all political parties. IK doesn't even sit with opposition leaders to sort out the electoral reform . The process itself has many stake holders and it is not as simple as passing the law by only ruling party when the legit concerns of the other stake holders are not considered.
The PTI and its goons has a history of mocking fun of everyone except IK himself and also paying no attention to ever growing problems of common Pakistani dealing with rising prices, increasing law and order situation, and expanding corruption for the last 40 months.

This forum here, it seems like the PTI platform for the PR propaganda arm. No one can debate on the real issues and offer their honest and neutral opinion. Most of the thread starters are doing this for making money and mouse clicks. Some of them ( specially a person by the name of Opposition is mafia) is paid troll of PTI , all his threads are full with PTI propaganda . He opens multiple threads full with lots of trash all day long .
This is Just a gimmick of proving that IK delivered . The way he passed a truck full of legislation on a single day is quite comic and sad. I think he was in a hurry because his buddy Faiz Hameed was being moved from his present position .