وزیراعظم کے خطاب کے دوران آواز کیوں غائب ہوئی ؟

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I can tell what had actually happened... As we all know the kind of video qaulity ptv display even if u are quite fair ptv display u quite dark if you have perfect healthy radiant skin ptv is quite capable to display pale like u been sick for months.
that's why this time they hired 3rd party which was not the right solution.
And now typical ego n manipulative leg pulling game started people in ptv was obviously burning inside this was over job we always do this this was our born right we been doing this for years and now despite the importance of message speech the fight was going on that stupid third party and ptv that is not the way we dont edit this way we dont shoot PM videos in this format etc and u see the result its messy it's bad its ugly. Ptv got what they wanted to prove their point and importance.
What they really need is tto upgrade the technology or any bypassing will upset people in ptv.

If u want to shoot videos by private 3rd party on DSLR high qaulity HD video then dont go to ptv!!! Had gone to any HD channel and none of this would have happened.

still this could have managed well but as I told u people in ptv were not happy and they made it bad to worse quite intentionally.

وزیر اعظم کو خوف تھا کہ کہیں وہ کالا نہ نظر آئے؟؟ اس لئے ٹیکس کے پیسوں سے تقریر باہر سے ریکارڈ کروائی

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
vf.png

3rd_Umpire

سور خاں نیازی سے کہو انکوئری کیلئے ایک کمیشن بٹھا دے
پہلے ہی برنول کی پوری پوری ٹیوب گانڈ میں خالی کرتے پھر رہے ہو
کچھ آرام ملے، تو دوسرا ڈنڈا بھی ڈال دیں گے

crankthskunk

If memory card was the problem, the contents could have copied to a hard disk and the video played from their with a good video player which can handle most video formations.
Why such simple thing can become a national disgrace!!
What kind of system it is that it cannot handle a video more than 7 minutes long!!
In today's digital world, where the size of the videos and storage are not a problem at all, PTV still living in dark ages!!

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can tell what had actually happened... As we all know the kind of video qaulity ptv display even if u are quite fair ptv display u quite dark if you have perfect healthy radiant skin ptv is quite capable to display pale like u been sick for months.
that's why this time they hired 3rd party which was not the right solution.
And now typical ego n manipulative leg pulling game started people in ptv was obviously burning inside this was over job we always do this this was our born right we been doing this for years and now despite the importance of message speech the fight was going on that stupid third party and ptv that is not the way we dont edit this way we dont shoot PM videos in this format etc and u see the result its messy it's bad its ugly. Ptv got what they wanted to prove their point and importance.
What they really need is tto upgrade the technology or any bypassing will upset people in ptv.

If u want to shoot videos by private 3rd party on DSLR high qaulity HD video then dont go to ptv!!! Had gone to any HD channel and none of this would have happened.

still this could have managed well but as I told u people in ptv were not happy and they made it bad to worse quite intentionally.
bhai jaan app third party se english likhwaya karo, now my head hurts..