وزیراعظم کے اس پیکج سے کنسٹرکشن انڈسٹر میں بوم آسکتا ہے- عقیل کریم ڈھیڈی

afzaalideos

Councller (250+ posts)
Is ka already inflated property prices p kya effect ho ga? will it not encourage investors to park their money in real state instead of investing in sectors which create job and increase exports?

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is ka already inflated property prices p kya effect ho ga? will it not encourage investors to park their money in real state instead of investing in sectors which create job and increase exports?
Any investment is better than nothing

arafay

That was originally why the condition for explaining source was implemented. I think this is a temporary measure hopefully the condition for explaining source of money will be implemented again after the pandemic is over.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a good thing. But Government must make sure that prices are not increased in the construction industory.

Property sector is over priced in Pakistan. We are not like Dubai.

Awan S

انڈسٹری کھولنے کا مطلب ہے جو کچھ کرونا کی وجہ سے بند تھا کھل جائے گا اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کوئی نیا بوم آئے گا - رئیل اسٹیٹ دو سال سے زیادہ ھوۓ مندی کا شکار ہی اس کی وجہ پچھلی حکومت نے بیچنے خریدنے پر کچھ ٹیکس لگایا اور شرطیں سخت کیں وہ ملک کے مفاد میں ہیں اگر حکومت ٹیکس معاف کرتی ہے اور شرائط نرم کرتی ہے تو اور بات ہے مگر پھر دو نمبر کام کو روکا نہیں جا سکے گا نہ حکومت کو امندنی ہو گی اور دہشت گردوں کے مکان خریدنے اور کرائے پر لینے کو مانیٹر نہیں کیا جا سکے گا -

Awan S

It is a good thing. But Government must make sure that prices are not increased in the construction industory.

Property sector is over priced in Pakistan. We are not like Dubai.
It depends on area you live; major cities are expensive but government cannot do anything to make it cheap. Outskirts and villages are still cheap though. Pakistan is good for long term real estate investment as small foot print area and huge population.

afzaalideos

Councller (250+ posts)
i
It depends on area you live; major cities are expensive but government cannot do anything to make it cheap. Outskirts and villages are still cheap though. Pakistan is good for long term real estate investment as small foot print area and huge population.
in cities it is not expensive because of genuine demand.. its expensive because of real state agents and investors who keep rotating files and escalate the prices.. In turn, it become more and more complicated for genuine buyers to buy anything..
I am not sure how this sale purchase and escalation of property can contribute positively to economy?

Awan S

i

in cities it is not expensive because of genuine demand.. its expensive because of real state agents and investors who keep rotating files and escalate the prices.. In turn, it become more and more complicated for genuine buyers to buy anything..
I am not sure how this sale purchase and escalation of property can contribute positively to economy?

People invest all over the world and you cannot stop it. You can put additional taxes on multiple sales or if it is not your primary residence. Previous government introduced a lot of measures which discouraged investors and prices came down. Real estate business became dead though with very fewer transactions.