وزیراعظم کن چاروزراء کی چھٹی کرانیوالے ہیں؟

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
26114_57605067.jpg

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/haroon-ur-rahid/2019-02-12/26114/57605067#.XGLPhLhS_IU

Saboo

Haha yeh chacha kuppi ka hi kamaal hay! Itna kuch kehnay kay bawajood kaha kuch bhi nahin!:LOL:

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
If besharam puppet Khan had an ounce of sharam left he would resign himself as he was not ready for his job at all.

22 years and this idiot still didn't do his homework.

Okara

If besharam puppet Khan had an ounce of sharam left he would resign himself as he was not ready for his job at all.

I agree with you but MNS and AAZ are terminally ill so who will lead us?

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

You have some personal issue wid imran khan? Itna jealous to shayad REHAM KHAN ka beta b nhi ho ga.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have some personal issue wid imran khan? Itna jealous to shayad REHAM KHAN ka beta b nhi ho ga.

Yes, it is very personal because I voted for this idiot and I just got 22000 rupees gas bill.

F**K puppet Khan and all of you blind-followers who are quite over his wrongdoings.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, it is very personal because I voted for this idiot and I just got 22000 rupees gas bill.

F**K puppet Khan and all of you blind-followers who are quite over his wrongdoings.
Plz mind your language. If you can't, then go fuck yourself, bcs you voted him.