وزارت خزانہ کے قلمدان کا فیصلہ ہوگیا

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran is going to China to get a deal. If successful, IMF will be ditched.
During the trip, Imran wanted a chowkidar so he got the nikhatoo hafeez sheikh.
Chowkiar chor hai

bhaibarood

aisay kalay paisay say apka ghar tabah hojaye ga..better work at a burger shop but feed yourself halal
mana ke Powedri Niazi ne aaj mujhey bohat afsoos karwaya hai
magar iska matlab yeh bhi nahi keh main noora ya fat amigo ka saath doon!
chor chor hi raheyga chaihey powderi Niazi kuch bhi karley

kakamuna420

mana ke Powedri Niazi ne aaj mujhey bohat afsoos karwaya hai
magar iska matlab yeh bhi nahi keh main noora ya fat amigo ka saath doon!
chor chor hi raheyga chaihey powderi Niazi kuch bhi karley
Aapka bhi koi powder ka chakar karain. Aap lassi main peray daal ker piyain aur sojayain

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ والی تصویر اصلی میں بونترے ہوے دماغ کی کیفیت کی عکاس ہے

57504737_2322877884652350_2372476192700760064_n.jpg

Mr. RajaRawal. Can you please let me know how much PML N media cell pays for the job? I want to apply for my cousin. He is super talkative and loves to abuses everyone. even his own father and mother. He is 100 percent eligible for social media management post. Please give me links and any contact number. He will change social media management. The way, he abuses and belittles everyone, is exemplary. I am sure you will learn from him as well. Please give him one chance to prove himself. He will not disappoint you. Thank you.

kakamuna420

aysee wizaarat pe lanat bhejta hon main !
Asad umar ne bhi Energy ki post pe lanat bheji hai,infact indirect he turn down Powderi dictation.
Imran is suffering from a myopic view. He has quite many sharp shooters like Ali Zaidi, Alamgir kHan, Farrukh habib., Faisal vawda, Usman Dar etc in his regiment. They type of people would go to people's houses to retrieve back tax and jazia, fill up tajoori and supply you with free powder

bhaibarood

Imran is suffering from a myopic view. He has quite many sharp shooters like Ali Zaidi, Alamgir kHan, Farrukh habib., Faisal vawda, Usman Dar etc in his regiment. They type of people would go to people's houses to retrieve back tax and jazia, fill up tajoori and supply you with free powder
yeh powderi hum pe musallat hai ! ☹

mhafeez

Mr. RajaRawal. Can you please let me know how much PML N media cell pays for the job? I want to apply for my cousin. He is super talkative and loves to abuses everyone. even his own father and mother. He is 100 percent eligible for social media management post. Please give me links and any contact number. He will change social media management. The way, he abuses and belittles everyone, is exemplary. I am sure you will learn from him as well. Please give him one chance to prove himself. He will not disappoint you. Thank you.

میڈیا سیل ڈھونڈنے کیلئے آپ اپنی کوشش جاری رکھیں ، اگر کہیں سے پیسے ملتے ہوں تو مجھے اور راجہ جی کو بھی دلوا دیجئے گا ، مہربانی ہوگی

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I laughed at your post brother. This is really funny.
If you want to joint I can talk to the highers up. Your cousin is already working there.

araein

ریحام سے شادی

‏ریحام سے طلاق

‏بشریٰ بی بی سے شادی

‏اسد عمر کا استعفیٰ

‏جس جس خبر کی تردید عمران خان نے کی وہی سچی نکلتی ہے، اب تو ہر خبر سچ لگے گی

‏ **** ہر خبر کی ترید اور دفاع پر لگ جاتے بعد مین پتہ چلتا ہے کہ جناب صحافی سچے ہیں۔

Should Yootias now rethink their barking policy at everyone who criticizes and exposes their true weaknesses?
Media ne to asad umar se 5 months pehley hi isteeeefa le lia thaaa... ???

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is quite evident now to every tom , dick and harry that. PTI cane into power because of establishment and now establishment is calling the moves as well. Asad Umar seems like a good person but probably too naive a politician to co exist with shah mehmood and jahangir tareen , I don't think he had done anything partucularly wrong in his short stint as a finance minister. But But But why Firdous Ashiq Awan? I mean Fawad chaudhry is annoying as hell but even his worst would easily be better than firdous ashiq awan. All are the signs that the government is making decisions in haste and is in panic , I initially thought that the goverent would be able to last at least two years but the way things are moving we might see the end of this government before the last quarter of this year. With the next budget looming and IMF conditions applied , people wont be able to take more inflation. There is already a sense of utter dismay in public against this government , many pti voters are feeling that this government is making peoples life miserable.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
at least PTI supporters have the courage to speak against wrong decisions made by their leader tum patwari kab jagoo gay ye sari umer gulami kerni hai ?

It is quite evident now to every tom , dick and harry that. PTI cane into power because of establishment and now establishment is calling the moves as well. Asad Umar seems like a good person but probably too naive a politician to co exist with shah mehmood and jahangir tareen , I don't think he had done anything partucularly wrong in his short stint as a finance minister. But But But why Firdous Ashiq Awan? I mean Fawad chaudhry is annoying as hell but even his worst would easily be better than firdous ashiq awan. All are the signs that the government is making decisions in haste and is in panic , I initially thought that the goverent would be able to last at least two years but the way things are moving we might see the end of this government before the last quarter of this year. With the next budget looming and IMF conditions applied , people wont be able to take more inflation. There is already a sense of utter dismay in public against this government , many pti voters are feeling that this government is making peoples life miserable.