چوروں اور ڈکیتوں کا الیکشن نہیں ہونے والا اب
وہ زمانہ گیا جب نواز نا اہل منہ پر ٹیپ لگا کر عوام کو بیوقوف بناتا رہا
اب اس کی اور اس کی جاہل بیٹی کی جہالت عوام کے سامنے آ چکی ہے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Es9-vBVXEAEBH-y

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I tend to agree with him, only if PTI performs some wonder in rest of the two years... otherwise, till now , this has not been what people expected .... hardly any change, actually the situation has only worsened for common people...

اپ جیسے لوگوں کی رائے کے-پی کے بارے بھی یہی تھی۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ معلوم نہیں دو سالوں میں اگر پاکستان چاندپہ پہنچ جائے تب آپ لوگوں کی تسلی ہو گی یا کچھ اور۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔؟

پاکستان 2023 تک گنجوں، زرداریوں اور شرفوں کی بادروی سرنگوں سے اپنے آپکو زندہ رکھے اوراپنے قرضے کم کرے تب بھی بڑی بات ہوگی۔۔۔

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fahd Hussain opinion 3 days ago. You all read and decide

Fahd is a proper haraami. At the start of the CV crisis he was tossing off on Murad Ali Shah and his leadership. Guess what the haraami from Sindh was stealing from the poor and this haraami was giving him all the raps. He wanted to show up IK but as always these badniyaati crooks get shown up and IK was the lone voice in PK who was right

surfer

Fahd is a proper haraami. At the start of the CV crisis he was tossing off on Murad Ali Shah and his leadership. Guess what the haraami from Sindh was stealing from the poor and this haraami was giving him all the raps. He wanted to show up IK but as always these badniyaati crooks get shown up and IK was the lone voice in PK who was right
Fahd reminds me of the friend we all had from school who would say anything and everything to please anyone and everyone- but really everyone thought he was a bit of a dick

Kavalier

Yes I agree with you. Maryumm Qatri will bring the change by bringing in Qatri's gits to bid for your mom.

P.S: What assholes. This is 21st century and still these farts think people are stupid. lanatis.

Trust me it is super easy for me as well to bring in your mother in this, but I won't because I consider your mother also my mother, no matter what kind of manners she has brought to you that you can't discuss anything in a civilised manner.

Kavalier

اپ جیسے لوگوں کی رائے کے-پی کے بارے بھی یہی تھی۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ معلوم نہیں دو سالوں میں اگر پاکستان چاندپہ پہنچ جائے تب آپ لوگوں کی تسلی ہو گی یا کچھ اور۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔؟

پاکستان 2023 تک گنجوں، زرداریوں اور شرفوں کی بادروی سرنگوں سے اپنے آپکو زندہ رکھے اوراپنے قرضے کم کرے تب بھی بڑی بات ہوگی۔۔۔

Sir dil pay hath rakh k batayen k kiya aik aam mazdoor ya low income banday ko iss say koi farq parta hay qarzay zayda hogaye ya kam? Aik common aadmi ki soch uski apni zaat aur family say aagay nhi jaati, yahan tou log becharay Aatay k 1 thelay pay vote day aatay hayn....aur iss saray crisis mayn aam aadmi (jiski samj hi kam hay), sab say zayda suffer howa hay... uskay liye govt ki performance ka scale sirf mehngai, rozgar aur governance hay...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Sir dil pay hath rakh k batayen k kiya aik aam mazdoor ya low income banday ko iss say koi farq parta hay qarzay zayda hogaye ya kam? Aik common aadmi ki soch uski apni zaat aur family say aagay nhi jaati, yahan tou log becharay Aatay k 1 thelay pay vote day aatay hayn....aur iss saray crisis mayn aam aadmi (jiski samj hi kam hay), sab say zayda suffer howa hay... uskay liye govt ki performance ka scale sirf mehngai, rozgar aur governance hay...

1st of all I don't bother about the low income people because these are the same people who voted for the looters and plunderers...and now crying.

BTW in KP, the poorty was improved despite no govt in centre.

I am looking for the larger pics which is getting better... You people keep on looking minute things with Microscopes.

And the same govt did plenty of things for the poor people and the same people would vote PTI in 2023. If you don't know then it let be. I don't name thing.

Kavalier

1st of all I don't bother about the low income people because these are the same people who voted for the looters and plunderers...and now crying.

BTW in KP, the poorty was improved despite no govt in centre.

I am looking for the larger pics which is getting better... You people keep on looking minute things with Microscopes.

And the same govt did plenty of things for the poor people and the same people would vote PTI in 2023. If you don't know then it let be. I don't name thing.

About the highlighted sentence, if that is true, don't you think that could be due to then central Govt's policies and control??

Rest you have said yourself, these are the people who mostly bring parties in government, so if they are not happy and if we do not care about them, they won't care for us in future elections, simple as that.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
About the highlighted sentence, if that is true, don't you think that could be due to then central Govt's policies and control??

Rest you have said yourself, these are the people who mostly bring parties in government, so if they are not happy and if we do not care about them, they won't care for us in future elections, simple as that.

There were other reasons like issuing of Sehat Cards as people were not spending much on health, improving education system so people started moving their kids to govt schools and parents saved money, lowering in corruption so people started saving money which they used to giving in bribery..etc. These are mentioned by fed Statistics department not by KP govt. These are info which you should know but as you are more interested in negative news so you would have ignored this news.

If you don't know the reason of inflation in the country then what can I say?

Most of the inflation is caused by high prices of electricity, circular debt and petrol prices which are not under govt control and govt's hands are fastened due to heavy debts, less money in hands and IMF so it could give subsidies.

Kavalier

There were other reasons like issuing of Sehat Cards as people were not spending much on health, improving education system so people started moving their kids to govt schools and parents saved money, lowering in corruption so people started saving money which they used to giving in bribery..etc. These are mentioned by fed Statistics department not by KP govt. These are info which you should know but as you are more interested in negative news so you would have ignored this news.

If you don't know the reason of inflation in the country then what can I say?

Most of the inflation is caused by high prices of electricity, circular debt and petrol prices which are not under govt control and govt's hands are fastened due to heavy debts, less money in hands and IMF so it could give subsidies.

Sir, I am sorry that I still cannot put my point properly and may be you think that I am negative. I am all for PTI and think that there is no other leader in Pakistan to choose except IK, even though his team sucks but still he is the only choice.

But what I am trying to say for many months now, is that the poor and common people of Pakistan do not understand or do not want to understand who did what, all they do is that they compare their today with yesterday and they genuinely feel that their condition has worsened in last 2/3 years. And as discussed above, it is these people who will have a big say in next elections, so PTI (better said IK, because his party is the most incompetent bunch of people) needs to address the basic issues of these people. I am not saying this as a criticism or negative for PTI, but I want IK to win again and for that I am worried that these people might not vote him again.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Sir, I am sorry that I still cannot put my point properly and may be you think that I am negative. I am all for PTI and think that there is no other leader in Pakistan to choose except IK, even though his team sucks but still he is the only choice.

But what I am trying to say for many months now, is that the poor and common people of Pakistan do not understand or do not want to understand who did what, all they do is that they compare their today with yesterday and they genuinely feel that their condition has worsened in last 2/3 years. And as discussed above, it is these people who will have a big say in next elections, so PTI (better said
IK, because his party is the most incompetent bunch of people) needs to address the basic issues of these people. I am not saying this as a criticism or negative for PTI, but I want IK to win again and for that I am worried that these people might not vote him again.

Bro were you positive thinker, you would comment on the positive news of the govt. Why you only comment on negative news.

I know you for ages on this page. BTW I don't bother much what other thinks.

All I wanted to say that in 2-2.5 years in KP, people had the same complaints against KP govt because people think that IK would switch a bottun and whatever he had said in election compagne would implement straightaway and Pak should become paradise withing weeks and days. But when KP govt had started making basic laws, people in the history could even get their PCS papers back by RTI law. In 2013, PTI used to lose by elections but in 2017 and early 2018, situation was different.

So don't bother about the public. They have the bad habit of crying and begging.

Every kid cry when he gets injection from doctor but their parents are happy that without injection their kid wouldn't become healthy.

Last edited: