ن لید کی ڈسکہ الیکشن میں غنڈہ گردی اور قتل

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1. People of South Punjab, Hazara KPK and GB want a separate province but if government does not want it is very hard. PML-N never said that they will make a South Punjab/Hazara/GB a separate province therefore they will not do anything either.
2.0 Yes, people should throw rotten eggs and parties should not give tickets to these corrupts. People should vote honest/capable people does not matter if they belong to any party or even independence
PMLN passed a resolution in Punjab Assembly for a separate province in South Punjab.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PMLN passed a resolution in Punjab Assembly for a separate province in South Punjab.
What I know PML-N was supporting two things:
(1) Restore Bhawalpur state but as a new province
(2) Make rest of South Punjab as a new province

I think it is their stance for last several years. I think they passed the resolution on in their tenure but then there were differences on it within all parties. PTI got vote on separate province and they should move forward in this case.

GreenMaple

What I know PML-N was supporting two things:
(1) Restore Bhawalpur state but as a new province
(2) Make rest of South Punjab as a new province

I think it is their stance for last several years. I think they passed the resolution on in their tenure but then there were differences on it within all parties. PTI got vote on separate province and they should move forward in this case.
First you said PMLN had no interest in South Punjab province. Now you are saying that they wanted to restore Bahawalpur state and a new province in the south. Which one of your statement is correct?
PMLN passed resolution for creation of a new province. It had majority in Punjab Assembly and two-third majority in the parliament, so why did they not restore State of Bahawlpur and create a new South Punjab province?

Awan S

First you said PMLN had no interest in South Punjab province. Now you are saying that they wanted to restore Bahawalpur state and a new province in the south. Which one of your statement is correct?
PMLN passed resolution for creation of a new province. It had majority in Punjab Assembly and two-third majority in the parliament, so why did they not restore State of Bahawlpur and create a new South Punjab province?
I am said that no one has interest in GB province not South Punjab. Everyone is quite on South Punjab as well. PML(N) does not want any new province because central punjab will be angry. It was political gimmick against south punjab's noise. PML(N) never took vote on South Punjab or Bahawalpur issue. PTI got vote on South Punjab issue therefore it is their responsibility only. I don't think army want any new province therefore things will go as is.

GreenMaple

I am said that no one has interest in GB province not South Punjab. Everyone is quite on South Punjab as well. PML(N) does not want any new province because central punjab will be angry. It was political gimmick against south punjab's noise. PML(N) never took vote on South Punjab or Bahawalpur issue. PTI got vote on South Punjab issue therefore it is their responsibility only. I don't think army want any new province therefore things will go as is.
PTI did not get 2/3 majority to change the constitution to make provinces in South Punjab and GB. PMLN and PPP should support the government in the parliament.

Awan S

PTI did not get 2/3 majority to change the constitution to make provinces in South Punjab and GB. PMLN and PPP should support the government in the parliament.
My friend PTI don't want to make new province because in case of new province they will get only south punjab and north will go to PML-N. PML-N has clear majority outside of south punjab which is about two third and only one third is south punjab. PML-N is also silent because they can get government but in the long term central punjab will be unhappy and they may lose punjab.

GreenMaple

My friend PTI don't want to make new province because in case of new province they will get only south punjab and north will go to PML-N. PML-N has clear majority outside of south punjab which is about two third and only one third is south punjab. PML-N is also silent because they can get government but in the long term central punjab will be unhappy and they may lose punjab.
How can PTI make new provinces if it doesn't have enough numbers in the parliament. Why you keep debating based on assumptions.