نیو اسلام آباد ایئر پورٹ پر ناقص انتضامات اور عملے کی بے حسی

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islamabad airport is one of the worst air ports i have seen around the world and the whole staff is incompetent and corrupt especially the staff from costume authority,they even want your under wear if you are coming from Europe.They completed the airport in 10 years after spending millions. Many contractors made serious money during the construction of this rubbish airport.They deliberately delayed the construction so that they can make extra money.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Zinda hote huway to ruswah kiya hi hai, abb marne ke baad bhi zaleel kerte hai, hor chuppo, moran lao g, moran lao

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
ISLAMABAD - The new Islamabad international airport, which was estimated to be completed at a cost ofRs36 billion, has crossed Rs100 billion expense because of mismanagement and lack of financial farsightedness of Civil Aviation Authority, the audit has pointed out

NS 10 khanda hey tey 2 landa be hey - patwari

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes been hearing a lot of bad reviews, really sad, am yet yo see personally but people are criticising it from the design point of view too, which is very alarming, have we wasted 1 billion USD and 10 years???

intekhab

Well I just traveled from new airport....it's been opened a bit early just to put noooras name plate...they love doing inaugurations even thou they are not completed....despite all the mess like there is still construction going on but it's a good airport,bigger then the old one,cleaner and advanced then the older one.....it will take some time to get everything working normally .

BrotherKantu

اب جب کے نواز شریف کو عدالت نے بے غیرت چور ثابت کر دیا ہے اس کے نام کی تمام تختیاں اتارنے کا حکم ہونا چاہیے۔

،

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Galli in ko nahi , haramzaday Nawaz , marium or in ke khandaan ko do , Yeh loog bhalla kioun nokari chorne lagay, I can image they must have paid lot of money to get that job , that has yet to recovered ,
InshAllah Allah pak Nawaz or iss ke khandaan ko wohi haal karay da jo iss or iss ke khandaan ne Pakistan ka kiya hai ,