نیوزی لینڈ میں شکست، ہیڈ کوچ مصباح الحق کی پریس کانفرنس

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"Cricket goes like this...". No it doesn't.
"Luck factor...". What about skill?
"Covid-19..."
Misbah is full of nonsense. He should look at Indian performance against Australia after being bowled out for 36.
It's all about the mindset, sorting it out is his role. No problem with losing as long as the team loses by playing well. Need to fight like cornered tigers.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Get lost Misbah. You are the guys because of whom a cricket lover like me has started HATING cricket.
Honest to God, I dont follow cricket anymore. Bloody gamblers.
Too late brother. I stopped watching cricket since the final loss of 1999 world cup when Waseem Akram was captain. 20 years have never watched a single match.

I think Waseem Akram has sold that match.

Champion 01

Too late brother. I stopped watching cricket since the final loss of 1999 world cup when Waseem Akram was captain. 20 years have never watched a single match.

Oh right you are. You remember Wasim Akram’s brother Naseem Akram was a book maker. His father was kidnapped when he bluffed other book makers and Wasim Akram paid 15 lac at that time to get his father back.
Cricket is nothing except gambling. So lets forget about cricket and enjoy other sports.

CANSUK

Shobaz Shareef was also involved in 1999, justice Qayum saved Wasim Akram just by small fine.
Commission was formed in 1998 and report and findings came in late 1999

Reactions: sok