نیب کی سابق ڈی جی ایل ڈی اے احد چیمہ کے خلاف انکوائری بند

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But that is what he got and let him go.
Now he is "Puchtaaing". Saying he made a mistake. Should have got at least 100 Rs tip.
What was role of LHC in this matter? I agree it was Pakistani government which facilitated a convicted criminal to escape.

RajaRawal111

What was role of LHC in this matter? I agree it was Pakistani government which facilitated a convicted criminal to escape.
Nothing Sir - no role of court at all. Ungal has all the role.
The LHC that gave bale to NS was of Justice Baqir Najfi, the Jaani dushman of NS. And court was specially held in Jail on Saturday. Why would Barit Najfi do this ???
It was Ungal who did this all. And with Baqir Najfi there was a message in it that all of the justice system is wrapped around the ungal.

Okara

The LHC that gave bale to NS was of Justice Baqir Najfi, the Jaani dushman of NS. And court was specially held in Jail on Saturday. Why would Barit Najfi do this ???
It was Ungal who did this all. And with Baqir Najfi there was a message in it that all of the justice system is wrapped around the ungal.
Means Nawaz doesn't want to goto London. It was Bajwa who wanted Nawaz to go to London? Also Gen Bajwa forged affidavits of Nawaz and Shahbaz submitted to LHC.
If I do remember Fouj was against Nawaz and Nawaz was against Fouj so why Gen Bajwa helped a convicted criminal?

Okara

Raja Sahib
Let's assume it was Gen Bajwa behind escape of a convicted criminal, is this good or bad thing done by Gen Bajwa?

RajaRawal111

Raja Sahib
Let's assume it was Gen Bajwa behind escape of a convicted criminal, is this good or bad thing done by Gen Bajwa?
It is not matter of good or bad. Nawaz only crime was that he became self aware of his political entity. This is never acceptable to establishment. So he had to be punished. They never found IK being able of anything from last 20 years but this time they tried him. The trial failed. Now they are trying to correct things. But are lost. They don't know where to go. Thing are happening haphazardly.
I think this development on Ahad cheema and Fowad Hassan is one of those efforts.

Okara

It is not matter of good or bad. Nawaz only crime was that he became self aware of his political entity.
When did Nwaz become self aware?
Who was front man of Military during Memo gate Scandal in Pakistan?
This is never acceptable to establishment. So he had to be punished. They never found IK being able of anything from last 20 years but this time they tried him.
On what basis Gen Jillani and then Gen Zia come to conclusion that Nawaz will perform in politics without having any experience of Politics but Military took 20 years to give chance to Imran Khan?
Can you compare KPK before and after PTI? Is KPK improved or not? If not then yes IK failed but KPK people thought other way and given majority to PTI in KPK.
Lets wait for 5 years at federal level and then we will see. I know its not easy to put Pakistan on track in the presence of corrupt judges of LHC, IHC and SHC but Inn Sha Allah, IK will change Pakistan as he is not corrupt like Shareef/Zardari kind of people and Allah will help my leader PMIK
The trial failed. Now they are trying to correct things. But are lost. They don't know where to go. Thing are happening haphazardly.
BTW did Gen Bajwa told you this that GHQ think IK is failed? If yes then he must have told you who will replace him? Please share name of PMIK's successor?
Lets assume, your earning is Rs 100 and you need Rs 110 to run your house, what will you do? And also lets assume, you owe a loan and lender is asking you to return his money, what will be your solution in this case?
I think this development on Ahad cheema and Fowad Hassan is one of those efforts.
Who is helping Ahad Cheema and Fowad Hassan? Is Gen Bajwa is helping them? If yes why? For your reference Fawad is Indicted in case and now he has to face trial.
The track record of NAB is that they are helping criminals otherwise, how come Shahbaz kind of corrupt criminals be not behind bars. BTW the money trail of Shahbaz is live stock, do you believe on such money trail?

RajaRawal111

When did Nwaz become self aware?
Who was front man of Military during Memo gate Scandal in Pakistan?
Nawaz was self-aware about his political entity since 1999. he never likes meddling of army into civil affairs just like IK does not like. Obviously you deny that but lots of your companions believe here that his hands are tied by Army. There is lots they dont let him do, which he wants to accomplish.
On what basis Gen Jillani and then Gen Zia come to conclusion that Nawaz will perform in politics without having any experience of Politics but Military took 20 years to give chance to Imran Khan?
Can you compare KPK before and after PTI? Is KPK improved or not? If not then yes IK failed but KPK people thought other way and given majority to PTI in KPK.

Can you please tell me what got better in KPK other than few extra trees ???. Duraani made new buildings of police stations. rest is still the same. Come to me with the examples from independent sources so that I can help you out with the real situations.

Lets wait for 5 years at federal level and then we will see. I know its not easy to put Pakistan on track in the presence of corrupt judges of LHC, IHC and SHC but Inn Sha Allah, IK will change Pakistan as he is not corrupt like Shareef/Zardari kind of people and Allah will help my leader PMIK

I respect your optimism, whether I agree with it or not.

BTW did Gen Bajwa told you this that GHQ think IK is failed? If yes then he must have told you who will replace him? Please share name of PMIK's successor?

? No general Bajwa did not tell me anything. I asked him who is replacing IK, he said "boojho to jaanen"

Lets assume, your earning is Rs 100 and you need Rs 110 to run your house, what will you do? And also lets assume, you owe a loan and lender is asking you to return his money, what will be your solution in this case?

That is the problem. This qoom was expecting the out of box solutions fro IK as he used to claim. Instead "uss ne baaqi bera bhee gharuq kr diya". The GDP dipped down to minus. So putting more burden of loans on nations is all he was capable of and that is what he did.
He actually failed in tapping into the pockets of you overseas Pakistanis, which establishment thought he could. But seems like you also don't trust IK of being capable of anything.

Who is helping Ahad Cheema and Fowad Hassan? Is Gen Bajwa is helping them? If yes why? For your reference Fawad is Indicted in case and now he has to face trial.
The track record of NAB is that they are helping criminals otherwise, how come Shahbaz kind of corrupt criminals be not behind bars. BTW the money trail of Shahbaz is live stock, do you believe on such money trail?

I said something as being a possibility --- if if if NAB speaks the truth to you and does not think you people as brainless Monkeys. I mean if these two guys had billions and billions which they were being blamed of. But the reality is that NAB is on tips of IK and acts idiotic like IK does. The sensationalism is its trait. And abusing is "you Imranis" trait. You abuse anyone who does not meet your expectations. So on every failure of sensationalism, you abuse NAB, without thinking that who is behind this act of treating "you Imranis" as brainless creatures.
Can you imagine how an indictment of 108 million is done when they had bank accounts holding billions of rupees. Do you have enough brain to understand that or you just don't care what they were telling you?

My response in Red within your text.

RajaRawal111

Lets go one by one.
Who went to court for memogate scandal as a spokesperson of army?
What difference does it make. And what tells you that he was spokes person of Army. Cant he do it on his own as a political stunt.

Okara

What difference does it make. And what tells you that he was spokes person of Army. Cant he do it on his own as a political stunt.
Nawaz is nothing without army help and he knows it very well. Vote ko izzat do was for stunted growth people.

Okara

I dont know what "stunted growth people" is.
Who in this country is anything without army. Is IK?
Please do a google for stunted growth.
In terms of Army, you just mentioned Hazrat Nawaz Shareef is against the involvement of Military in Political matters but his actions speak louder than words.
Raja Sahib: Do you know one corrupt person in Pakistan? If yes what is his/her name and on what basis?
Lets assume, I am an officer who is buying a commodity using tax payers money for Rs4 and you are another officer buying the same commodity for Rs1. Now we can suspect either, I am corrupt or incapable which can be evaluated after investigation. If I am corrupt, I must be punished for my crime and if not capable must be sent to home.

RajaRawal111

Please do a google for stunted growth.
In terms of Army, you just mentioned Hazrat Nawaz Shareef is against the involvement of Military in Political matters but his actions speak louder than words.
Raja Sahib: Do you know one corrupt person in Pakistan? If yes what is his/her name and on what basis?
Lets assume, I am an officer who is buying a commodity using tax payers money for Rs4 and you are another officer buying the same commodity for Rs1. Now we can suspect either, I am corrupt or incapable which can be evaluated after investigation. If I am corrupt, I must be punished for my crime and if not capable must be sent to home.
Now you please stop talking in the air. Come on ground with hard facts which can be liked with some references. it will be comfortable for both of us, please.

Okara

Now you please stop talking in the air. Come on ground with hard facts which can be liked with some references. it will be comfortable for both of us, please.
Okay: Please share one name from Pakistan who in your view is corrupt?

RajaRawal111

You told me u are corrupt so for me corrupt should be punished for the crime committed against mother land.
Now you came to the point.
I have been labeled as corrupt in this forum thousands of times. And my only corruption I know is that I try to get the bottom of the info, and then I think with my own brain. But I am corrupt and as you said I would be in jail.
Should I really be in punished just because you say so ?????