نیازی راج میں ملک بچتا نظر نہیں آ رہا

hurray

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think you will do suicide if Bilawal is elected as PM of Pakistan. At least he will perform better than this corona killer and shameless beggar
And i think you will hang yourself if this Shemale Transgender Gay Bilawal Zardari couldn't become Prime minister i will feel sorry for him or for her

Last edited:

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
آج ہر شعبے زندگی کا بندہ رو رہا ہے آخر تمہاری بربادی کی کیا تعریف ہے جب آسمان گرے گا تب مانو گے لوگ تباہ ہو گئے

Yes aasmaan gir jai, saaray patwarri aur jiyalay mar jain- phir bhi KHAN ZindaaBad!

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
میں تمہاری تبدیلی کی منافقت کا پردہ چاک کر کے ہی مروں گا . ویسے تکلیف تو بہت ہو تی ہو گی میری تحریر پڑھ کے . ایک بات تو کنفرم ہے یو تھیوں کی غیرت اسی دن جاگے گی جب ثور پھونکا جائے گا ..
Bohutt tukleef tumharae thread is like low iq moron makes no sense on current situation why u r so confused did u pass metric uppoo

abdlsy

I think you will do suicide if Bilawal is elected as PM of Pakistan. At least he will perform better than this corona killer and shameless beggar
We will make sure he never becomes PM
Remember pakistan has more young educated citizens compared to last 30 yrs ?????

Shah Shatranj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We will make sure he never becomes PM
Remember pakistan has more young educated citizens compared to last 30 yrs ?????
You had sured that BB would not become but it happened and Bilawal will also become PM and you will die in misery

abdlsy

You had sured that BB would not become but it happened and Bilawal will also become PM and you will die in misery
Inshallah bilawal will never become PM ur crush i know shah shit ring?

Billo will sleep with you.then gul
Khan will chop your. N tear your?

AhmedSheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I can't understand what is meant by ratings, is this something about business.
You can't afford to answer any of public questions.... You have nothing to answer because you are caught red handed destroying the country. You destroyer of the country
Ratings mean when you post rubbish fake propoganda lying news then Pti supporters give you patwaris reply then Pk siasat Pk love that both fighting more ratings then they move your lying threads to feature sections. This is more rating I hope you understand but it will be hard you understand pmln and ppp money launders how you can understand any thing else.