نیازی راج روز ایک بری خبر

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
2 Saal tou guzar gaye hein aur govt has already lost the majority in the Parliament.
Agar opposition wale aaj Vote of Confidence ka vote karwa dein tou IK would no longer be the PM.

Try kar kay dekh lo- warna tum Patwarris ko chain nahi aay ga

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI is and will never be a public force. It was massive rigging in both 2013 and 18 elections along with media support to make it a force. I don't believe it has roots in public. Sensible people hated it for the character of Kaptan and they are proven right and even after media campaign of five years there was a need to stop rts system and make way of pti because public had rejected kaptan.... There is no question for further pti success after this humiliation faced by people. All those political parties will survive who are rooted in public

Dreams, sweet dreams!!!

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سب کو پتہ ہے یہاں عمران خان کی نیت کا مسلہ نہیں ھے۔ اصل مسئلہ اور مجبوری لنگڑی پارلمنٹ ۔اور ٹکے ٹکے کے کولیشن پارٹنر اور اوپر سے تھن میجورٹی ھے۔ ۔۔
اگر اچھی خاصی مجارٹی ھوتی پارلمنٹ میں تو اس وقت سب کو سانپ سونگھ چکا ھوتا۔جو بڑ بڑ کررہے ھیں ۔

کون سے تھنوں کی مجارٹی ہے

اچھا اچھا سمجھ گیا
You mean thin majority.

Awan S

PTI is and will never be a public force. It was massive rigging in both 2013 and 18 elections along with media support to make it a force. I don't believe it has roots in public. Sensible people hated it for the character of Kaptan and they are proven right and even after media campaign of five years there was a need to stop rts system and make way of pti because public had rejected kaptan.... There is no question for further pti success after this humiliation faced by people. All those political parties will survive who are rooted in public
PTI would have never been in power, had establishment not helped them in 2018. PTI was a popular party in youth, educated people and in rich people. Khan's charm was great but now he is exposed in power. Punjab never trusted Khan, even in 2013, he was able to win only 5-6 national assembly seats and almost all of them were electable. Khan has dented his party heavily himself in Punjab by making Buzdar as CM Punjab. KPK is different, most people vote for Khan factor and party will remain strong even in next election although simple majority in KPK is still a question mark. PTI will be most part vanished from three provinces and will remain popular in KPK only. PPP in Sindh, PML(N) in Punjab and PTI in KPK will remain a force for long time. Baluchistan will always remain a mix province with coalition of parties as always.

Awan S

yea keep the confidence that is mian will come back after fixing its plates and dongay in 2023 with your investment in judja badmash qazi faiz issa. people somehow will forget the choor tubbar and vote for the mian again. Of Course the gongay bahray followers of mian will even consume how cow urine if mian dictates it to them but they dod not rep the whole of punjab or even whole of Pakistan! BUT you keep the faith in your mian and the larger choor tubbar.
There is no other choice my friend. It is no enough time for a new party to come forward, establish itself and get majority. No party ever has won election twice back to back, even with comparatively better performance by PML-Q in 2002-2008 and PML-N 2013-2018. In current circumstances PTI cannot take even half seats of 2018. I don't think PTI will improve that much in next three years that it will regain popularity to win 2023 elections. Buzdar factor damaged PTI heavily in Punjab, although PTI will remain a force in KPK and may form another provincial government. PTI government's was improving since Corona as inflation went down to about 8% but now raising 25 Rs/liter will again push inflation to over 10% again. Common man care about three things inflation, joblessness and development projects and you know where PTI stands in these three areas.

Diesel

Correct, magar "Reforms" parliament mein Bills pass kerne se hota hei na. Agar votes ziyada hoon ge tou pass ho jaye ga warna nai. Yeh tou saare parliaments mein bhete hein aur aaj se nai pichle 70 saalon se.
Question tou ye he ke IK kaise reforms ke bills pass karwai gein jab woh in hi ki support se tou elections jeet ke aayeen hein? Agar aap inko PTI se nikal doo tou hukumat gir jaye ge. Agar saath rakho tou reforms par ye vote hi nai daalte.
the key is patience and steadfastness. ab next year mein senate ke elections honge Jis se PTI senate mein major party ban jaye gi. jis se qanon sazi asani se hogi.. PTI in 2 mafia parties ka gatt jor tor diya.. baqi bi ho jaye ga

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Try kar kay dekh lo- warna tum Patwarris ko chain nahi aay ga
Sir jee mein kyun try karon yeh tou Opposition walon ne kerna he, mein tou nahi.
Jahan tak Patwari ki baat kerto hou, tou saare Patwari aaj PTI mein hein. Aur unhi Patwarion se elction jeet ke aap ka IK aaya tha. Aap burger log ho aur unko "Electables" ka naam deta hu.

(FYI I don't support any party.) For a while I am campaigning to have an option in Elections to select "None of these Parties". Which i think would make it a pure democracy.

Pathfinder

There is no other choice my friend. It is no enough time for a new party to come forward, establish itself and get majority. No party ever has won election twice back to back, even with comparatively better performance by PML-Q in 2002-2008 and PML-N 2013-2018. In current circumstances PTI cannot take even half seats of 2018. I don't think PTI will improve that much in next three years that it will regain popularity to win 2023 elections. Buzdar factor damaged PTI heavily in Punjab, although PTI will remain a force in KPK and may form another provincial government. PTI government's was improving since Corona as inflation went down to about 8% but now raising 25 Rs/liter will again push inflation to over 10% again. Common man care about three things inflation, joblessness and development projects and you know where PTI stands in these three areas.
you have a right to your own dreams and fantasies. But 35 saal of the kabaria's cannot be overlooked when you give us bashan on the nakami tooi party.

Just one thing I want to bring to your attention. the jadi pushti kabbaray lohar tubbar have their bhattian running at full steam. their furnaces never go extinct. BUT they could run the state steel mill!

One of many nalaikian that we know and this is the tajarbakar team that mian had.

Awan S

you have a right to your own dreams and fantasies. But 35 saal of the kabaria's cannot be overlooked when you give us bashan on the nakami tooi party.

Just one thing I want to bring to your attention. the jadi pushti kabbaray lohar tubbar have their bhattian running at full steam. their furnaces never go extinct. BUT they could run the state steel mill!

One of many nalaikian that we know and this is the tajarbakar team that mian had.
Can you please provide a single reason why we should vote Khan again? Any improvement in any area? Forget about improvement, any area which has not become worst than before?

Awan S

Teeeen SAAAAAAL waitttt. Keep counting days. PAANCH SAAAAAAL uss kay baad pher lummmba waitttt!
In your dreams, like Khan took 22 years to reach in power. It is likely to take another 22 years to elect again. If there were no fight between Nawaz & establishment; Khan would have never came to power. Things are different now, even establishment don't put their weight behind those who lost popularity heavily. Establishment never ever backs a party in two back to back elections; PML-Q was their brain child but they have not backed them in 2008. It looks like Shahbaz Sharif is new choice of establishment; Khan will be lucky if he completes five years otherwise things may turn earlier than that.

Pathfinder

In your dreams, like Khan took 22 years to reach in power. It is likely to take another 22 years to elect again. If there were no fight between Nawaz & establishment; Khan would have never came to power. Things are different now, even establishment don't put their weight behind those who lost popularity heavily. Establishment never ever backs a party in two back to back elections; PML-Q was their brain child but they have not backed them in 2008. It looks like Shahbaz Sharif is new choice of establishment; Khan will be lucky if he completes five years otherwise things may turn earlier than that.
interesting that you remember that it took him 22 years to reach power where mian was................... 'selected'! Its a painful history for the party poojari because mian likes to lately flaunt itself as anti establishment but enough of us are still alive who know how mian was born in the boots!!

You really really really think that the establishment wants mian back! mian has been sent to the garbage shoot of history that is why its getting its plates and dongay fixed in london! or a better way to put it is its enjoying its haram loot mar before it kicks the bucket.

so to recap, other than the die hard poojari of the tubbar who are NOT and I repeat NOT the whole of Pakistan! Whole of Pakistan is not a poojari of kabaria tubbar.

Last edited:

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir jee mein kyun try karon yeh tou Opposition walon ne kerna he, mein tou nahi.
Jahan tak Patwari ki baat kerto hou, tou saare Patwari aaj PTI mein hein. Aur unhi Patwarion se elction jeet ke aap ka IK aaya tha. Aap burger log ho aur unko "Electables" ka naam deta hu.

(FYI I don't support any party.) For a while I am campaigning to have an option in Elections to select "None of these Parties". Which i think would make it a pure democracy.

Seems from your post-you are what i call a back seat driver- meaning have an opinion on everything but not the IQ!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are just playing a guessing game!

You don't know a f...k about 21st century politics. World is in dangerous situation. Patwarris and Zardari do not have the intelligence or the knowledge of English to deal with what crisis Pak is facing.

Parchi ka waqt nahi.
You can try, cry or waitttt PAANCH SAAAAAAL

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are just playing a guessing game!

You don't know a f...k about 21st century politics. World is in dangerous situation. Patwarris and Zardari do not have the intelligence or the knowledge of English to deal with what crisis Pak is facing.

Parchi ka waqt nahi.
You can try, cry or waitttt PAANCH SAAAAAAL

I think you don’t have a clue of what is currently going on in Pak or the history of Pak politics.
Saare patwaris aaaj PTI mein bhete hein, aur baatein aur dars dosiron ko detein hein.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Seems from your post-you are what i call a back seat driver- meaning have an opinion on everything but not the IQ!
Ok be happy if I have low IQ. But point still remains PTI is made up of Patwaris. Youthia like you calls it Electables.

Shah Shatranj

PTI would have never been in power, had establishment not helped them in 2018. PTI was a popular party in youth, educated people and in rich people. Khan's charm was great but now he is exposed in power. Punjab never trusted Khan, even in 2013, he was able to win only 5-6 national assembly seats and almost all of them were electable. Khan has dented his party heavily himself in Punjab by making Buzdar as CM Punjab. KPK is different, most people vote for Khan factor and party will remain strong even in next election although simple majority in KPK is still a question mark. PTI will be most part vanished from three provinces and will remain popular in KPK only. PPP in Sindh, PML(N) in Punjab and PTI in KPK will remain a force for long time. Baluchistan will always remain a mix province with coalition of parties as always.
When establishment cut the crop of MMA TTP in 2008 the had decided to introduce and create a new political force, they brought in PTI but actually PTI has no standing or existence on ground. PTI will meet the fate of Q league and even worse. Never think in this kind of mafia style organisation can stand for long. They have lost their popular narrative of tbdaili after they are subjected to unpopular they will not be able to stay.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you don’t have a clue of what is currently going on in Pak or the history of Pak politics.
Saare patwaris aaaj PTI mein bhete hein, aur baatein aur dars dosiron ko detein hein.

The more you talk, the more you are losing credibility!!!