نواز شریف کو چھوڑنا تھا تو پکڑا کیوں تھا ؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now what you know about cases. Your info is as you and general public are fed. I can have a long discussion with you with the proofs of news clips if you want to get into nitty gritty details, instead of having panoramic view which you have stated above.
Oh you mean the same discussion you've had with me many times over and where you have been totally obliterated and have nothing in defense other than patwari aaien baaien shaaien with 0 facts and proofs?

But but he said, but but she said, but he did that, but but she did that!

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh you mean the same discussion you've had with me many times over and where you have been totally obliterated and have nothing in defense other than patwari aaien baaien shaaien with 0 facts and proofs?

But but he said, but but she said, but he did that, but but she did that!
O Come on man if you insist on being a22. Then i cant forbid you from stinking. Every time i talked to you. I gave you proofs.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
O Come on man if you insist on being a22. Then i cant forbid you from stinking. Every time i talked to you. I gave you proofs.
LOL proofs? Please refresh my memory, proofs like what, useless articles and qatari letters!. The whole of the country is still waiting for money trail of Ganju. How he earned the money, how much taxes he paid on that, how he transferred that out of the country.

Ganju would thank you himself personally if you can provide these "proofs"

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
BT
BTW kya huwa, lagta hai bohat dinno se koi K2 ki dubbi wala article nahi mila jo post ker ke apna patwari bandar dance kiya jjaye? Ya juttiyan kha kha te tung aa gaye ho?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
BT

BTW kya huwa, lagta hai bohat dinno se koi K2 ki dubbi wala article nahi mila jo post ker ke apna patwari bandar dance kiya jjaye? Ya juttiyan kha kha te tung aa gaye ho?
O you keep waiting? Did not that?
I was keeping myself away from molvi dharna. And distance myself from favoring medical bails of NS.